Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby 4loolz » Sat, 11Dec24 02:28

How to open gift3.gam? With what?
4loolz
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 02:51

Werehunter wrote:How old are the characters in this game? As good as GoblinBoy's games are, he has characters in some of his game that are a tad young for my tastes and would rather know before I download it if it's the same here or not.

The main character (the Princess) is supposed to be 18, I think. However, there are a couple of characters who physically look very young (Lissa the maid, and Myria the halfling come to mind) so it may not be to your tastes. Deflowering virgins is a recurrent theme of the game as well.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby rabbie » Sat, 11Dec24 03:13

ExLibris wrote:
thk wrote:
ExLibris wrote:
Bigmanbishop wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to have sex with Morchek when you send him the maids? Also, does the potion even do anything? I gave it to him but nothing happened.

There isn't a way to have sex with Morchek at that point. Did Morchek actually drink the potion? You have to give it to him after you've asked for his help. It boosts his spirits slightly, as seen in his description. However, you have to do more than that if you want him to survive.

I think what the potion does is actually multiply his survival chances depending on how many girls he bangs.
Make sure you use virgin girl juice in the potion since the liquid needs to be 'virtuos'.

Morchek has (I think) five 'mood levels'. Each of the following actions boosts his mood by one level: having him drink the potion, renewing his sword (as described in one of the books), sending one of the maids to him (except for Kania, who boosts him by two levels for some reason). The better Morchek's mood, the more Valkin he will kill

Is Kania the one who reminds him of his daughter? That might be the reason.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 03:47

rabbie wrote:
Is Kania the one who reminds him of his daughter? That might be the reason.

I think the one who reminds him of his daughter is Lissa (he has sex with both of them in the bonus minigame, off camera with Wendi though). Kania is the one with the great tits.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nezumi » Sat, 11Dec24 03:55

What do I need to collect the ingredients for the Potion of Vigor, I am clearly overlooking whatever it is I need to collect the "liquid" ingredients
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby thk » Sat, 11Dec24 04:07

Maybe Morchek is simply a 'tits' man and also has a case of "yellow fever".
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 04:08

Nezumi wrote:What do I need to collect the ingredients for the Potion of Vigor, I am clearly overlooking whatever it is I need to collect the "liquid" ingredients

there should be some vials in the lab
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nezumi » Sat, 11Dec24 04:11

ExLibris wrote:
Nezumi wrote:What do I need to collect the ingredients for the Potion of Vigor, I am clearly overlooking whatever it is I need to collect the "liquid" ingredients

Hmmm, thought I had tried that, will try again, maybe just a spelling fail on my part
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Sat, 11Dec24 04:15

Nezumi wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

Hmmm, thought I had tried that, will try again, maybe just a spelling fail on my part

Have you looked at the apparatus yet?

I'm wondering how to renew the sword, can't find it anywhere
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 04:28

ltpika wrote:Have you looked at the apparatus yet?

Morchek has it. I can't remember the exact command, but I think you can just ask him for it once you're in the stables.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby thk » Sat, 11Dec24 04:33

Don't give me a straight answer, but could somebody give me a hint towards getting the captain's code and princess's 2nd code.
Last edited by thk on Sat, 11Dec24 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 04:36

thk wrote:Maybe Morchek is simply a 'tits' man and also has a case of "yellow fever".

"Your maid Kania has the most cracking pair of tits I've ever seen," Morchek says, remembering. "No offence, of course. But their shape, and size... fucking them and spilling my seed on them. Yes, that really brought me back to life again..."
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nezumi » Sat, 11Dec24 04:41

ltpika wrote:
Nezumi wrote:
ExLibris wrote:

Have you looked at the apparatus yet?

Got them, just had to word it slightly differently to what I already had
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Dec24 05:35

thk wrote:Don't give me a straight answer, but could somebody give me a hint towards getting the captain's code and princess's 2nd code.

Both achievements are gained in the final scene, although they're mutually exclusive. For the princess's code you have to avoid doing something. For the captain's code you have to do it (and not only in the final scene)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Bigmanbishop » Sat, 11Dec24 05:44

How do you get the passwords I got one for the Princess. But how do you get the Kings, Captains, and Princess's second one? I read the hint above my post but I tried several different things to get it and can't figure it out!

The only password I got is backwards
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games