Life With Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley

Postby eskina » Mon, 12May28 18:30

Unfortunately, we all know how beautiful Tlaero's games, the thing that you do not know if you ever get the opportunity to play a new game
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby stoper » Mon, 12May28 18:50

P-Slayer wrote:But there is Daydreaming With Keeley...

Haven't played "Daydreaming with Keeley", will give it a try when I have some free time.

@eskina, I couldn't understand what you mean. There will be no more games from this author?
stoper
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 12May28 19:10

stoper wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:But there is Daydreaming With Keeley...

Haven't played "Daydreaming with Keeley", will give it a try when I have some free time.

@eskina, I couldn't understand what you mean. There will be no more games from this author?

She suffers from tunnel carpal. Doc said no keyboarding. We all miss her input (she does visit but rarely adds content).
You're in our thoughts Ms T.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby stoper » Mon, 12May28 19:47

Ahh, sad the hear such a news. Hope she gets better one day.

There must be some accessibility options tho. Not to make games, but to use the PC even without mouse and keyboard.
Life kicks you in the balls some times, one should fight back.
stoper
great white shark

Postby P-Slayer » Tue, 12May29 07:21

stoper wrote:Ahh, sad the hear such a news. Hope she gets better one day.

There must be some accessibility options tho. Not to make games, but to use the PC even without mouse and keyboard.
Life kicks you in the balls some times, one should fight back.

Yup, it really sucks to hear about what happened to her. Her games are at a level that only Shark can match; we all wish her well.

And if this was her swan song, then what a way to go!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby eskina » Tue, 12May29 10:09

Yeah seems so, his health does not improve. What I wonder though is why not continue the work Phreaky (Phreaky Tlaero and worked together)? Or I wonder why some other author uses the technique of Tlaero the graphic realization of their games. Guys, Shark games are great, but those are the number one Tlaero and the lagoon is very poor without she.
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12May29 12:44

eskina wrote:Yeah seems so, his health does not improve. What I wonder though is why not continue the work Phreaky (Phreaky Tlaero and worked together)? Or I wonder why some other author uses the technique of Tlaero the graphic realization of their games. Guys, Shark games are great, but those are the number one Tlaero and the lagoon is very poor without she.

There seems to be some misunderstanding.
Ms Tlaero has an issue which in time I trust she can readily overcome.
Phreaky and Tlaero did form a team, he with the graphics and she with the programming. Together I understand that there was much collaboration re plot and dialogue. I'm not about to ask Phreaky to try something without Tlaero but that is his option (and I'm sure Tlaero would not disagree).

Yes, the Lagoon is sadden that Tlaero, though a regular visitor, does not feel able to regularly post. Like you we welcome her regular presence but at a time which is comfortable for her.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Wed, 12May30 01:07

Waves hello to Ms T (she visited both yesterday and the day before). Just knowing you were here brings a smile to this grumpy old face.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby tlaero » Wed, 12May30 07:07

<smiles> Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. I'm currently not getting better, but I'm not giving up. On the plus side, even if the rock climbing doesn't fix my wrists, it's great for my figure...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 12May30 07:21

Welcome back, Tlaero

It's a pleasure to see you again !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

JF
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 12May30 08:11

She Lives!!! lol

Great to see you around Lady T!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 12May30 10:00

The operation for Carpal Tunnel is pretty standard these days.
My lady is a hairdresser and had one wrist done last year and all the 'pins and needles' have stopped and she is operating the old scissors again fine.

The odd thing I understand though is that the success rate is better, the worse the condition has got.

Tlaero's talent should be preserved and encouraged.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 12May30 10:32

Bonhomie wrote:The operation for Carpal Tunnel is pretty standard these days.
My lady is a hairdresser and had one wrist done last year and all the 'pins and needles' have stopped and she is operating the old scissors again fine.

The odd thing I understand though is that the success rate is better, the worse the condition has got.

Tlaero's talent should be preserved and encouraged.

Yeah, my girl does the same thing; she tells me how common CT is in her profession. It's Kinda scary, but they manage to get through it.

Hope Tlaero's case is similar. I know I speak for all of us here at the lagoon when I say that we need to see her creating amazing games again.
Love your stuff Tlaero; I'm still playing your Keeley games regularly.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Wed, 12May30 14:25

And to add, like I should have months ago (sorry Tl), my best friend found help in: a wrist brace - but it took 3 different styles to find the one that helped.

And a friend of a friend who was a Licensed Massage Therapist, spent 10 minutes on hand, wrist, and arm that bought her two or three months of pain-free use.

As always, be well!

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Gatsu » Fri, 12Jun01 08:56

tlaero wrote:<smiles> Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. I'm currently not getting better, but I'm not giving up. On the plus side, even if the rock climbing doesn't fix my wrists, it's great for my figure...

Tlaero

Glad to know you're feeling better. ^^

Wish you full recovery soon.
Gatsu
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games