Life With Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley

Postby QcBern » Sun, 12Jan08 19:28

The project that I had worked on and had put forward, having been dismissed the way that it has by Tlaero, I hereby withdraw my second part request. These short-stories shall not be posted on the Forum.

However, under the same parameters, unless there are any objections from Shark or his moderators, I’d like to start a thread that would focus on the Keeley phenomenon as a whole, not just commenting separately on individual games. Participants could offer their views on why they think this particular series was so popular, what drew them to it, how they perceived the characters, how they thought they interacted with each other, etc.

In other words, this would be a place for the fans.

And, although the scenarios I have done have not been permitted to be publicly laid out as such on the forum, in the spirit of simply contributing to the discussion, they shall be provided and/or offered on an individual basis, to selected members of the forum, or anyone requesting them.

This, at least, should be permissible; for the situation would then not be one of a readily available publication by way of mass media outlet, but in a one-on-one delivery system; more sort of like in a ‘’passing-the-book-along’’ kind of way.

See you soon,

QcBern
QcBern
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Sun, 12Jan08 22:28

I don't know that I dismissed it. I'm still trying to get an understanding of what it is. Could you send me one of the stories?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby QcBern » Wed, 12Jan11 18:05

Thank you for accepting to take them under advisement.

I shall add some finishing touches and prepare them, then send them to you (PM), the creators of the original, for review.

QcBern
QcBern
sirens hunter

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 12Jan13 19:15

I've noticed that thi s has appeared on Gamcore in the last day or so.

http://gamcore.com/

I hope they have permission?
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Fri, 12Jan13 20:41

At least it acknowledges Tlaero and Phreaky on the start page
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Jiimbojones » Tue, 12Jan17 17:24

Awesome game. I missed the trigger to start the cinema scene about 20 times. That is really my only complaint about these games, when there's a long series of "conversation" (clicking on one of the 3 boxes under the image) and then you have to click on something on the image, especially in a part like that where it's a major trigger that you need to continue.

That minor gripe outside, the game was really cool. The pictures were great, the animations were awesome, I was almost sad every time I clicked during a sex scene and there weren't animations. The story was very interesting also, I can't wait for the next one.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Zatchy » Wed, 12Jan25 10:27

Hey there, that was really an awesome game!
I enjoyed all of your dating game series, the character images and story were really good!

Just wondering, where did you get all these great images from?
From the look of it, it seems to be kind of game platform like Sims.

The character, environment were very well rendered unlike some others 3D platform.
I really love to get my hands on this particular programe that you are using!
I would really appreciate if you could share with me the name of the programe/game platform!
Zatchy
Pilot fish

Postby phreaky » Fri, 12Jan27 01:06

@zatchy

all the images and animations are made using DAZ Studio, we don't obtain them from other games
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby spitzertyp » Fri, 12Jan27 14:35

Is it only me who has freezes and crashes? every now and then i'm forced to restart, and at some point (after hours) that really sucks a bit....

the game? oh wow, i really like it. it keeps me interested and thrilled for a long time. its challenging, at a right level - not too easy, not too hard - and its me sayin that, in spite of the crashes AND in spite bein not able so far to go further than tryin the "gun".
Right now after trying it for about more than 2 hours i need a break.
It really is a very good game, highly erotic - great work! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby eskina » Mon, 12Jan30 12:58

Dear Tlaero, it's been over two months from the date of release of "Life with Keleey" in the lagoon and it feels damn the lack of games as beautiful as yours. All this is depressing .. sometimes replay with Christine, to remember how good you are and how a game should be done. I wanted to ask if you've decided what to do for the future, if you're going to work on a new game.
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby jardel77 » Wed, 12Feb08 20:54

Hi Tlaero,

First of all sorry for my bad English but it's not my first language.
I'm a huge fan of your games and all I have to say is that you guys have done an amazing job with the last 2 games.
I like a lot to see that you try to improve for a game to another, try to put all of the good sugestions in practice and I like specially of the realism and character personality that stays the same in the entire game and even if it's a game they seem very realistic both in story and in graphics.

I sincerely hope that you guys keep doing this kind of games because you are the best and your games are a lot better then the rest by far really.

In this game I enjoy a lot the fact that continues the outline of the previous with Keeley and it opens (in my opinion) a lot of possibilities for further games if you guys wish to do so (and I hope so as well).

If you're interested in my opinion I can do that anytime... but honestely and hopefuly just keep up with the good work=)
jardel77
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Feb08 23:09

With regard to the two comments above, Tlaero has indicated that she has an affliction which limits her comfortable keyboard usage. With that in mind I don't think that we are going to see anything of such epic proportions in the near future. We will just have to bide our time and give her time to recover and/or sort out other means of keyboard usage.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Feb08 23:27

Squeeky wrote:With regard to the two comments above, Tlaero has indicated that she has an affliction which limits her comfortable keyboard usage. With that in mind I don't think that we are going to see anything of such epic proportions in the near future. We will just have to bide our time and give her time to recover and/or sort out other means of keyboard usage.

And keep her in our good thoughts and well wishes.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby phreaky » Thu, 12Feb09 00:57

but despite her keyboard usage limitations as squeeky mentioned, she will never lose her great ideas about a lot of things
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby klovos » Sun, 12Feb19 07:55

Here is a little web project i've been doing with Phreaky and Tlaero games.

Link removed. Lou
You can now save in every game at any time and you can switch between games without losing the states.

I'm using a free web hosting so it will probably be down soon enough, but for now, enjoy!

(tlaero or phreaky, if you want me to shut it down, just tell me.)
klovos
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games