Life With Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley

Postby Trucla » Tue, 11Dec13 01:48

reinyse wrote:now i came across that 'unzip' word while reading these forums over time,but i dont know what that means,would you care to explain please?
Just double click on the zip file, and it shows you what's inside. Put the resulting folder where you want it and you're done.
Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Tue, 11Dec13 02:05

If you're still unsure, try looking at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=499&hilit=unzip -- you can glean some information from there, otherwise we could try to explain further.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby reinyse » Tue, 11Dec13 02:22

Greebo wrote:If you're still unsure, try looking at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=499&hilit=unzip -- you can glean some information from there, otherwise we could try to explain further.

i see,just read it there and see i have to download a 'winrar'?

i am really sorry,complete noob here lol,if you wouldnt mind,i would like a good explanation :) pm me if you like :)

thanks for the help guys :)
reinyse
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Dec13 02:33

reinyse wrote:
Greebo wrote:If you're still unsure, try looking at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=499&hilit=unzip -- you can glean some information from there, otherwise we could try to explain further.

i see,just read it there and see i have to download a 'winrar'?

i am really sorry,complete noob here lol,if you wouldnt mind,i would like a good explanation :) pm me if you like :)

Um? Winrar is a product, and if memory serves me correctly you need to buy it (I use WinZip which is also commercial). Google "7zip" if you want a freebie, it is open source.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Trucla » Tue, 11Dec13 02:34

reinyse wrote:i see,just read it there and see i have to download a 'winrar'?

For a zip file (which is the case) you don't need winrar. If Windows is your operating system it has a zip compressor/extractor included. So you can do just as I said before, or right-click on the zip file, and from the drop-down menu choose extract. You'll be guided by the system afterwards.

Hope it's clear. Otherwise we can always give you a hand!

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby reinyse » Tue, 11Dec13 02:46

thanks for the help people,just managed to do it there :)

friendly lot on here,much nicer than some of the forums around

thanks again everyone :)
reinyse
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Tue, 11Dec13 02:53

reinyse wrote:thanks for the help people,just managed to do it there :)

We are here for helping!

By the way 7Zip (indicated by the honorable Squeeky) is a good tool for you to download (and install in your computer) as it extracts a lot of compressed formats, zip and rar included.

Cheers!
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Dec13 04:42

reinyse wrote:thanks for the help people,just managed to do it there :)

Everyone here is more than willing to HELP. We get ornery when you want us to solve your problem.
Welcome to the Lagoon.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ctunnel » Tue, 11Dec13 13:32

I've been playing this for a few days, and I'm actually enjoying being a little frustrated. I played Christine by sneaking a peak at the code for each page, but with this one, the game play is very fun and I'm enjoying Keeley much more than I did in the first two games. Working in Christine and Adrian is very pleasing as well.
ctunnel
great white shark

Postby basehead3000 » Tue, 11Dec13 19:02

I have downloaded this, but the start-up screen shows that it is broken. I had downloaded it from my other laptop and it was fine. Any suggestions?
[solved]
basehead3000
Pilot fish

Postby Calvin07 » Wed, 11Dec14 10:10

A excellent game !!!!

Love that fact that you can play the sequences in any order you want and still finish the game. Now I just have to find were I miss those 3 points to have a perfect 35

THX again and keep the good work up... sad that it´s a whole year until next time :)
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Dec14 11:45

Calvin07 wrote:... sad that it´s a whole year until next time :)

At the moment it would seem that it is not even possible to assume that there will be a next time let alone put a time period on it. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope that Tlaero and Phreaky decide to go ahead with another collaboration.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Serge » Wed, 11Dec14 18:26

tlaero wrote:Sergey, you have my permission to translate Life With Keeley into French and upload it. As for "French her back" Christine stuck her tongue into Adrian's mouth and the link is an indication that he's going to do the same. It's not particularly problematic if you replace that phrasing with pretty much anything else, though. Some links are carefully worded to show character or advance the story, and some are just filler to get to the next image. "French her back" is filler. (-:

Tlaero

Thanks Tlaero.

About the translation of "French her back", I do not really have a problem to translate it.

I just wanted a bit of humor about the French kiss. I never understood why english people call it the "French" kiss.
Is it because only the French know how to do so that women like? I'm flattered by the idea but I do not think so.

As you say (I don't think that sentence is from Phreaky) in dream10.html : "Lick her like only a woman can"....
I believe that everything can be learned. I think that my wife is a good teacher....But I don't want to cheat her to be sure....

Let a little humor and return to this wonderful game.

I had to play several times to be sure of being in the spirit in which this game was made to choose the right words in French.
I've not finished yet but I'm pretty happy with what I've already done. If your french is enough, hope you like it.

Just to explain why I translate games. I work in Northern Africa (Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, etc ...) and I know many people (although mulsulman) who love these games but who do not speak a word of English.
Just to have an idea, the french version of "Christine" had 1240 download.
If someone could translate them into Spanish, Arabic, and chinese ....And free of course...your fame would be worldwide.

Thank you again Tlaero and Phreaky, my work is very small compared to your's.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby eskina » Wed, 11Dec14 18:54

Why does not someone translates it into Italian?
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Wed, 11Dec14 22:30

I think I know two words in French. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games