Pusooy: Cheerleader Party

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pusooy: Cheerleader Party

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 04:16

Anyone else played this yet?

http://pusooy.net/cheer.php

It's reminded me a bit of horny afternoon (though I have only gotten to the 2nd part) but a lot less point-and-click. I'm having problems in the 2nd stage (shower scene).
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 04:34

And just to give a tip to those trying it out -- a lot of the first stage is just about location of your mouse -- not about point and click. I was lost trying to start the first scene of part one...
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 05:55

Now to post my problem just for the sake of stating it:

On the second part of the game, there is a girl in the shower. For those playing and having gotten this far -- you're supposed to click and zoom in on her private parts (nipples - both, Vagina and face) and red circles appear after you do it.

I've gotten only one red circle (On her nipple) and can't seem to figure out where to click on her crotch or what part of her head.
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Apr10 06:02

eddidean, it's not so difficult, when you know,what to do. You have to focus four sensible points of the girl. Both tits, face and pussy. If you have one of these points in the focus of your virtual camera, a red circle will appear as confirmation. An when you've got all the four spots, the scene is done and will change.
The movements of the camera are to direct by releasing the mouse button, then the picture will move backwards, then you set your cursor on another point of the picture, click and hold and the picture will come nearer with the focus at another point. If you try this moves a while, you will get common with the effect of your moves.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 06:05

Arnuff, it's simple enough -- I've only been able to get one nipple.

Was there a particular order you used?
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 06:07

You know what? After your post I started getting it -- "Centered" is basically what needs to happen. You need to have the area in the middle of the window entirely...

3 down, one to go. And you know what Arnuff? Thank you. Some of the other explanations i read on Pusooy.net were too vague.
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Apr10 06:07

There is no order at all!
Arnulf

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Apr10 06:12

There is a red rectangle, very weak to see , only marked by it's edges. The points to focus must be within the rectangle, then you'll get your red circle.
Arnulf

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 06:24

yeah, and though I had been centering it, so to speak, in the red box -- I had only focused ont eh corner -- not the entire box.
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 07:30

arnuff, you haven't gotten to Tina and Sarah yet, have you? I'm stuck in front of the mirror... Lets just say some things were removed and now I don't know what to do with Tina's arm.
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 09Apr10 07:38

nevermind. It's squeezing that you need do.
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby Lucaboo2 » Fri, 09Apr10 10:55

Hey Sharky people, hurry up!![img]smile/suri_2002.gif[/img]

It's Party Time!!!![img]smile/music.gif[/img][img]smile/beer.gif[/img]
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby cruiser » Fri, 09Apr10 16:07

Yepppeeee....[img]smile/biggrindaisy.gif[/img]its a hard thing to play.... I stuck at the first Jana and Bred scene....
have kissed and rub her arm while tonguekiss....can touch her brest and rub for a lil moment but notting else....she push my hand back....

but the game is awesome Image
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Apr10 16:19

Cruiser, Jana is a very young girl and a virgin. And being aware of that, you must proceed accordingly. As I've learned, even Jana developes herself to a sufficiently horny girl during her tete à tete with Brad.

All in all the game is worth the long waiting. At least, I could notice no bug in it. Its a real good teenager-party with all the elements, you can imagine and since it is a sexy game, it is always staying within that line. The structure of the game isn't very clear at the beginning, but lateron you easily can find the "Red Cordel". It is rather unusual long to play, but when you are through, you'll get a decoding key, which enables you to enter the game on each point, you want.
Arnulf

Postby cruiser » Fri, 09Apr10 16:24

He Arnulf

hows going....I wasnt here for long time...

I know and your answer shows me Im not totally wrong...only to fast[img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Next

Return to Free sexy games