The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 14Jun28 12:38

Uncertain but I think that Rikwar pretty much says it all.

Have you tried a 'google' type search? I think that is the best anyone here can offer.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Sat, 14Jun28 14:40

Well, I've got it on my computer. I could upload my copy if you want.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sat, 14Jun28 15:47

That would be dodgy to say the least in the absence of sportd's permission
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby MoonkeeBoy » Sat, 14Jun28 17:37

Have you tried going to www.the-vdates.com ? It's Sportd's website he refers to in the very first post on this thread! It has download, walkthrough and preview of new game he's working on. Just a thought...
MoonkeeBoy
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Sat, 14Jun28 18:34

Greebo wrote:That would be dodgy to say the least in the absence of sportd's permission

Fair enough, then I won't.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sat, 14Jun28 22:39

peter1212 wrote:Hey guys where can I download this game as the download link given here doesn't work. Please someone give an most updated link of the game.

Have you followed the v-dates link on the first page and above this post -- I checked and it works just fine for me.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby exar » Sun, 14Jun29 06:27

Greebo wrote:
peter1212 wrote:Hey guys where can I download this game as the download link given here doesn't work. Please someone give an most updated link of the game.

Have you followed the v-dates link on the first page and above this post -- I checked and it works just fine for me.

As I understand, peter1212 dont want play this game with the online version - I can feel with him, on my Place v-dates is loading terribly slow...
exar
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 14Jun29 07:42

exar wrote:As I understand, peter1212 dont want play this game with the online version - I can feel with him, on my Place v-dates is loading terribly slow...

Sportd removed the download links after he finished the game. It seems he wants that people play his game online... but you can send him a mail and ask him for permission.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Sun, 14Jun29 17:57

Morgwen wrote:
exar wrote:As I understand, peter1212 dont want play this game with the online version - I can feel with him, on my Place v-dates is loading terribly slow...

Sportd removed the download links after he finished the game. It seems he wants that people play his game online... but you can send him a mail and ask him for permission.

permission for what? I finished the game, no more need for my person to play it - lokal or online.
exar
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 14Jun30 07:52

Read the last few pages.
You are advised there as to what you can expect from Sportd and how the Lagoon should not assist further.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Morgwen » Mon, 14Jun30 22:41

exar wrote:
Morgwen wrote:

permission for what? I finished the game, no more need for my person to play it - lokal or online.

I wasn't talking about you, I referred to your quote. There is a reason why there is no download link...

@ Peter212

You can send sportd a mail and ask him!
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby cpt_hook » Tue, 14Jul22 05:32

From the website:

Please Note: This site will be inaccessable between July 23rd, 2014 8:00 pm MST to July 24th, 2014 6:00 am MST due to server upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience.

First time seeing anything change on the site in ages - hopefully this means at least a status update on The Physio?
cpt_hook
great white shark

Postby athossico » Tue, 14Jul22 15:55

Don't think so. Server Maintenance/Upgrade is a tipical provider problem.
Or maybe he wrote Server instead of Site....
athossico
great white shark

Postby sportd » Sat, 14Aug02 04:24

Please don't fall off your chairs.

I didn't realise there had been activity on this thread. Sorry.

Someone has emailed me requesting access to a download. There are a number of reasons I removed the download but mainly because I kept getting email from people (some quite rude) about how buggy the game was (and still is depending on some circumstances) but they hadn't checked for patches or couldn't be bothered going through the hassle of patching. I found it easier to have the website with one block of code that, as issues arise, can be fixed for everyones benefit.

Having said that, I did upload a zip file for him with the understanding that it could be buggy and I would not provide support to fix it (although I am pretty sure it is the same code as the website).

I am a month or two (probably two) away from releasing "the physio". To those who provided comments after "the gym" release, I'll offer a beta test slot (if you want it). Those that have donated will have access to the game for a minimum of 3 months before the game goes out to general public (longer if the server is busy).

The physio wont be downloadable due it's use of MYSQL and my aversion to try and package a portable version with the game.

I do hope to have more for you soon.

sportd
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Tredici » Sat, 14Aug02 16:26

'm really happy with this, I'll wait the publication of "the physio" hoping will happen soon
Tredici
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games