The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: The Gym by sportd ***Final*** (HTML)

Postby sportd » Mon, 14Sep08 00:41

Hi Everyone,

I have PM'ed a couple of you to request help testing "the Physio". There has been a lot of support for the testing phase so I have picked a couple initially based on the feedback they gave during the making of ""the Gym". As it opens up to near finished, I'll invite more of you to get a thorough handle on any bugs I may have missed.
sportd
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby didou » Mon, 14Sep08 01:44

Who are invite to the test? Those who donated ? by that I donated a long time ago, but I do not see mail or pm.
I thought that those who had made a donation would have access ?
didou
great white shark

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 14Sep08 03:47

didou wrote:Who are invite to the test? Those who donated ? by that I donated a long time ago, but I do not see mail or pm.
I thought that those who had made a donation would have access ?

I believe that sportd was very clear by saying "I have picked a couple initially based on the feedback they gave during the making of 'the Gym'", so the ones picked initially to beta test the new game were people that gave feedback on the last game.

sportd also said that other people would also be invite later once the new game was closer to being finished, so maybe people who donated might get early access then or maybe they wont, it is up to sportd
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby sportd » Tue, 14Sep09 05:05

Thanks Greyelf.

You dead right. The first group is only a couple of people designed to highlight the massive holes I have left in the game code.

The second group I'll invite will be testing the game start to finish but may still end up at a point where the game has crashed and they are staring at a blank screen.

Then I'll open it up to those that have donated to the game. My whole goal is to give those that donated the best experience I can offer... not a buggy halfdone effort. Hopefully by this time the game should be as bug free as it's going to get. The people that have donated will be able to play (no access to the public) for as long as the server loads are high. (minimum 3 months) If there is still a lot of traffic after 3 months, I'll extend the time until server loads do drop so donating should be worth it.

After that, I'll open it up to the public to play (I might put some ads on the free to play page) but those that have donated will not get ads even after it goes to public play.

The one thing I do point out for the testers is that the game isn't finished and the experience may not be a great one... so it may take the gloss off the entertainment value for the game.
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby didou » Wed, 14Sep10 00:25

OK, thanks for the explanations
didou
great white shark

Postby didou » Fri, 14Oct24 16:05

News about this game? when can we play? Thank you
didou
great white shark

Postby Duunold » Fri, 14Oct24 18:14

I do not know how it is going atm but the second group is not started (I am in it) sry if I do something wrong to tell ppl here (if so PM me).

but the first group make most of the job (I think) and I do not know when they are done but I do not think he know when the game is done.

this comment is just a fast responds I do not know much and sry for the damage I maybe do thx to this
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct24 18:15

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Duunold » Fri, 14Oct24 18:21

PinkVendetta wrote:So 1st post in the thread said:

--UPDATE - 21 February 2013--

So 1 year and 6 months later is the game finished now and ready to be fully played?

This topic is now about "The Physio" his 2nd game.

It take time for ppl to make games! ppl think he did leave The Physio (his 2nd game) that ppl donate to and ask if he left it.

For around 2 month ago he start a test group for the game that are "The Physio" and this treads new topic.
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby didou » Thu, 14Dec04 15:24

Hello,

It says on the site:

""Those who have donated will get to play inside the next two weeks.""

We are more than two weeks. There are news for this game (The Physio)?
didou
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Fri, 14Dec05 13:31

didou wrote:We are more than two weeks. There are news for this game (The Physio)?

Did you donate? If yes send a email, if no what do you expect?
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby didou » Fri, 14Dec05 14:22

Did you donate?

Yes
send a email

ok, done
didou
great white shark

Postby sportd » Fri, 14Dec05 23:24

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to be live yesterday but a couple of beta testers have brought up problems I need to fix before we launch. The bug would affect a number of users who like to look around everywhere so I really need to close it. There is also a loop you can currently get caught in i need to iron out.

As soon as these bugs are ironed out I'll send the emails with login details to those that have so kindly donated. Sorry it's taken longer than I would have liked but I do want to present my best effort (watch the servers crash now that I have said that). Fingers crossed the servers hold up to the load and you get to play a game start to finish.

For everyone else, the game will be available to play when the server loads drop (minimum of 3 months, possibly longer, to let the contributors have a good run at the game). I'll provide more details when the game is available to the public when after I review the server stats.

Not long now (measured in days)
sportd
lagoon predator

Postby Duunold » Mon, 14Dec08 18:03

he have open the game to all ppl that donated last night if you not see a e-mail that tells you how to log in check your junk mail.
Duunold
sirens hunter

Postby bob13 » Wed, 14Dec17 03:54

i have donate today for phsycho when i could have access to the game?
bob13
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games