Any other AIF games?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Any other AIF games?

Postby Cochise » Mon, 10Dec27 12:43

Yeah, AIFG doesn't have some games, this one included, I'll try those other sites.

And yeah Delron doesn't have downloads anymore. Gotten a few walkthroughs off it though.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Mon, 10Dec27 19:08

The file is called: reu.zip

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aifarchiv ... 3%20Games/

When you're done e-mail Moriarty with your thoughts, but know that it might take him a couple of months to acknowledge it.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Cochise » Tue, 10Dec28 02:47

Thanks ExLibris and Mimailia, been playing the game for about half an hour and it really is quality.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Issho » Wed, 15Aug12 12:14

Soo, since we have now 2015 and I'm a beginner, I wanted to know, which AIF-Games are "must play". I played Emily Sister Attraction, SD3, Meteor, Tesliss Equation, Working man. Are there now any other similar games to them, who someone would recommend? I especially love games with a good story (something real you know) and games taking place in the present (not the future or past). What impressed me from the games of Goblinboy was the fact, that all the persons seemed to have a own life (being at work, being at the bathroom, kitchen on a time etc.) and not on a static place, and of course games buliding up incredible tension. Would be great to find something like that and off course including pictures would be bonus to me.
What i don´t like, are the ones, where you have to type 3-10 commands to get laid, or the ones, where the first conversationn topic with a foreign Lady is immediately sex. I already tried now some AIFs, but haven´t found the ones I would like.
Issho
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Aug12 14:13

Did you try "My math teacher"? The translation isn't finished yet, but you can find the demo in the "Projects" section.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Issho » Wed, 15Aug12 16:19

yeah i tried it, but the only thing that bothers me, is that it is too complex. I think it isn´t too good for the story, if you always have to replay the game until you can continue. My question is, if there are more endings based on the decision you make or the items you find, examine etc. (not on the demo, but on the finished product)? Or do you always have to replay the game until you make all the things you have to do for the one and only ending?
Issho
great white shark

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Aug12 16:33

This isn't my game. :)

This one has only one "real" ending, but dozens of bad endings. This game is the second game that Serge created, in his more modern games there are multiple endings.
In fact this game is one of the easiest among Serge's games. His more modern games are way longer and complex. He likes to produce game which are challenging players. You have a read carefully absolutely everything for finding all small clues I left. If you didn't finish the demo, please take another shot; players gave many clues and hint on the dedicated thread. Take this like a challenge. ;)
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Issho » Wed, 15Aug12 19:39

I already finished it :) off course i also will play the complete game, when it is released. It is definetely a good game :)
Issho
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Wed, 15Aug12 21:21

All of Goblinboy games are more or less good to play
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3347, but that is in the present maybe you miss only camping trip (and forfeit, but that is a bit strange).
Peril in Pleasantville and Return to Pleasantville by Lamont Sandford have images, magician's nephew is good (but without graphics), you can find some of the "last good games" in the Erin reward
http://adultinteractivefiction.blogspot ... sults.html
http://adultinteractivefiction.blogspot ... sults.html
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Wolf007 » Thu, 15Aug13 01:22

Issho wrote:Soo, since we have now 2015 and I'm a beginner, I wanted to know, which AIF-Games are "must play". I played Emily Sister Attraction, SD3, Meteor, Tesliss Equation, Working man. Are there now any other similar games to them, who someone would recommend? I especially love games with a good story (something real you know) and games taking place in the present (not the future or past). What impressed me from the games of Goblinboy was the fact, that all the persons seemed to have a own life (being at work, being at the bathroom, kitchen on a time etc.) and not on a static place, and of course games buliding up incredible tension. Would be great to find something like that and off course including pictures would be bonus to me.
What i don´t like, are the ones, where you have to type 3-10 commands to get laid, or the ones, where the first conversationn topic with a foreign Lady is immediately sex. I already tried now some AIFs, but haven´t found the ones I would like.

It looks that you like textAIF with pictures, and you have already played most that fits your liking. But here are some more (may not fit your liking at best) but they have images:

Goblinboy has other games, but not on "present time": Gift of phalius is in fantasy wolrd. There are 4 games. The first one (Baron's plot) with no pictures. The second use "real" pictures (like ESA). The third uses renders like Meteor or tesliss equation. Then there is the prequel story (but play last) with few images (avatars/body as this was for a minicomp). With that last one you will find that Tesliss equation, while not the same "world" is in the same "universe".
He also has one Sci-Fi: Last Horizon (Director's Cut has render pictures).

Then you have BBBen games. Pervert action series. PAC is in present day, PAF(the sequel) is in the future. Both have "fantasy" elements. These games also have some voice acting.

Bad sister by Another Wanabe.

Dangerous Assets by Cugel.

I'm missing some and there are lots of other good AIFs but most of them are without pictures.
Wolf007
sirens hunter

Postby Issho » Thu, 15Aug13 12:30

thank you, i will try. Pictures are bonus to me. If the quality of the writing and the story is good, I don´t really need them :)
Issho
great white shark

Postby JolllyTodger1 » Thu, 15Aug13 13:51

Some of my favorite non-Goblinboy contemporary setting ones...

Dear Brian
Winter Break
Dinner Plans
Sex Artist
the Sam Shooter series
Study Date
Magician's Nephew
Tomorrow Never Comes
I-0 Jailbait on the Interstate
Prom Night
Horse
JolllyTodger1
great white shark

Postby Venom » Wed, 15Aug26 14:09

Is there somewhere a list available the contains AIF games that has images available?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Goldnut1137 » Thu, 15Aug27 01:53

I'm not sure that there are a lot of those out there or if anyone has them categorized. You looking for 3d or real images? most of your Rags games have images, and then you have Pervert Action: Crisis and Pervert Action: Future which have some as well. and of course Emily - Sister Attraction has images. those are a few you can look at.
Goldnut1137
sirens hunter

Postby Depeche » Thu, 15Aug27 13:55

If this can help :

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aifarchive/conversations/messages/14967 but it's an old post ( 2010 )

Its seems there is another list there but the site is under maintenance now : http://www.aifgames.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=39&func=view&id=3870&catid=12
Depeche
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games