Sexy Chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Sexy Chat

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jun29 00:18

Hehe! I see shades of one of someone I like very well [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Sometimes we all need having some shortcomings brought to our attention, but asides are fine so long as they don't take us off-topic for too long.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Jun29 00:33

shark wrote:
Greebo wrote:The job title was Games Master, not Dominatrix!

Really ?..... Pity ! [img]smile/fouet.gif[/img]

Well it's your forum, shark, you could always add it to the job list! DiTo would be a shoo-in of course, even if Unique21 sets the precedent. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Last edited by Greebo on Wed, 11Jun29 00:36, edited 1 time in total.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Jun29 00:36

Well... you do need Hooks and Ropes to catch a shark... :p
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Aces » Wed, 11Jun29 02:52

We are probably just missing a command to do with her doing something, not anything to do with sweet talking her.

You probably only need the sweet talking for getting her to show legs, ass and pussy.
Aces
sirens hunter

Postby db1234 » Wed, 11Jun29 03:07

Well, I'm guessing what's going on is the bug preventing boob x3 as Sam mentioned earlier. That would get us from 88% to 92% and past the 90% threshold preventing the strip command to work. If I'm correct, the ball appears to be in the court of Mr. Sam to fix the bug and repost.
db1234
Pilot fish

Postby conbron » Wed, 11Jun29 08:25

johnnyb wrote:Here is how I got to 84% for those of you who cant get passed a few hurdles.
Anyone who cant find those last few commands is lucky...

Hi,

many thanks to johnnyb & ReiverDemon.

I have not luck with this game.
If I give the commands so like johnnyb & ReiverDemon have written, I stuck by 72 % & it is not possibility to get the command "show me your legs". The remaining commands ("Show me your ass", "show me your vagina"; with & without some dialogue with her) will not work anyway.

I use the browser Firefox V. 5.0 (on the MS IE 8.0 this game don´t work, not oppen), is this maybe my problem? I slowly run out of ideas.

Salute
conbron
Pilot fish

Postby gamebp » Wed, 11Jun29 12:56

Sam Uplay-Istrip wrote:
Pour gamebp, c'est juste un premier essai donc on le propose pas encore pour les autres sites. On attend d'avoir un jeu plus abouti.

Ok, bonne chance pour le developpement
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Wiccan » Wed, 11Jun29 15:16

I have had the same problem stuck at 72 even with all the help I've used everything and every trick I know still can't get legs ass or pussy. maybe it is firefox. Me I have just hit a wall. There have been a lot of comments and suggestions about this game but overall well done just wish there were hints in her posture or another meter to let me know if I was on the right track.
Wiccan
great white shark

Postby Wiccan » Wed, 11Jun29 15:25

If anyone has any cheats or more hints even a walkthrough please PM me thank you
Wiccan
great white shark

Postby lkjcorto » Thu, 11Jun30 00:20

I am also stuck at 84%

I just learned that :
her favorite
- movie is Titanic
- book is Lolita, Nabokov
- color is Green
- meal is Italian food
- drink is red wine from Bordeaux
- band is ABBA
- Abba song is between "Waterloo" and "Dancing queen"
- actor is John Travolta
- actress is Catherine Zeta Jones

She likes "clothes, love, sex, gossip"
She likes Anal sex
She uses toy as often as possible

I hope it will help someone
lkjcorto
Pilot fish

Postby johnnyb » Thu, 11Jun30 01:49

i think db1234 is right. Usually when you ask to see her legs/pussy/ass, if you haven't talked to her enough she will say something like "You could try to know me a bit more before asking this kind of things." But when you talk/flirt with her enough she will do those things. But when you ask her to "show me your boobs", she will say "You could try to know me a bit more before asking this kind of things." This should mean she will show her boobs one more time. But after talking to her about every subject possible, I think there is a bug that won't have her do that command. For those who are still having problems with getting past 72% try to ask her this list.
My cock is hard for you
I like your dress
You are hot
Are you wet?
Do you masturbate?
What is your favorite position?
Are you bisexual?
Are you a virgin?
How many people have you had sex with?
I like you
Do you like flowers?
DO you want to go out on a date?
i like your dress
you are sexy
lick your finger
Do you like anal?
Hi
How are you doing?
What is your name?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
Are you single?
What is your favorite movie?
Who is your favorite actor?
Who is your favorite actress?
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite band?
What is your favorite song?
What kind of music do you like?
What college did you go to?

That should be enough to get her to show her legs/pussy/ass. If you can only get her to do one or two of those things, go through the list again. Hope that helps. And while you are going through the list of things, don't throw in random phrases to piss her off. I think it resets your "status" with her showing you additional things.
johnnyb
Pilot fish

Postby Unique21 » Thu, 11Jun30 01:56

i tried -finger your pussy- and she acted like "not now" so i believe there is more to come...and the stripping thing too...there are some more commands but i dont know how to make her do them... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
I bite you scream it`s all good...
Unique21
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby johnnyb » Thu, 11Jun30 02:37

I think someone pointed this out earlier, but if you ask her to lick her finger again, she does it a different way, but you don't get +4% for it. And if you ask her again she gets pissed. I'm thinking Sam was supposed to make that another +4%, like when you ask to see her boob twice its +8% and she gets pissed when you ask her to show her boob again. And same with "show me your ass" twice, you get +8% and she gets pissed if you ask again...
Or you might have to wait until November 23rd...

when is your birthday?
My birthday is November 23, 1990 .
happy birthday
[unlucky_srai]BIRTHDAYCHECK June 30[/unlucky_srai]
johnnyb
Pilot fish

Postby Spooky » Thu, 11Jun30 08:14

I just found that you have incredibly patient and getting her to finally strip you spend probably an hour in small talk (it feels much longer than that). After that you might get her to show her boobs (right plural!) which actually works twice and pushes you beyond the magic barrier of 90% so you can actually ask her to strip which she does (and it doesn't end the game ;) )! However, she never showed me her pussy... she always said I needed to be nicer to her for that... so if anybody wants to write a complete walkthrough it will be necessary to compile a long list of the small talk commands as well...

I think it would be nice to have a status bar showing how happy she is with your chat. So you can see which topics make her happy, which commands make her horny and which make her angry :).
Spooky
great white shark

Postby lorlor » Thu, 11Jun30 16:31

A walkthrough is heavenly needed - stuck over and over again at 88% - need some help here, the game is decent and I want to see that girl strip. :k_crying: [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] Just post some commands you did to break the magical 90%, Thanks
lorlor
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games