Sexy Chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Sexy Chat

Postby gamebp » Wed, 11Jun22 22:46

"What is your favorite hobby ?
I like playing video games and chatting online.
You like video games ?
No, I'm not a geek."
gamebp
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby gamebp » Wed, 11Jun22 23:56

switch off the light
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Thu, 11Jun23 00:08

Sam Uplay-Istrip wrote:For her to show you some parts like her ass, her legs or her pussy, you have to speak to her in a certain way. Seduce her...
I thought it would be more obvious but I clearly need to work on it.

Otherwise I think you've missed "bring your ass closer" and others like that.

It still would be helpful if you could tell me what you've liked or disliked, what I need to change to make it better.

Sam.
I guess what we need is better feedback from her, as we don't know how well she's been seduced. She has various idle animations were she strokes her body, or even flashes her pussy, but even when she does those, she won't show her pussy if asked.

Then there are the hard to guess commands like "bring your ass closer." I'm not sure how many people would've guessed that, even with the "come closer" command already in the game. Also some commands might never be guessed as "turn off the lights" doesn't work, but "switch off the light" does?

There really needs to be more and clearer responses to the player's actions. I would add a seduction gauge, unless you want to work on and expand her idle animations to demonstrate her level of willingness to do as the player asks. Like many have said, having her flash her pussy while she's idle as well as having her lie down on the futon, don't make any sense if she refuses to "show her pussy."

G
Last edited by Graen on Thu, 11Jun23 01:58, edited 2 times in total.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby gamebp » Thu, 11Jun23 00:16

I live in new orleans
New York City or New York State?
New Orleans
How recently? Sorry, what did you say?
How is the weather ?
Rainy.
What is your name ?
My name is Blanca . What's yours?
My name is Poney, petit poney
It is a pleasure to introduce myself to you, poney petit poney .
do you like to play
Hmm, poney petit poney , I'm not sure if I'd like to play that much. I like to make new friends.
Get naked
Too cold in here!
switch on the heating
Be nice, will you? Let's have more fun in our conversation.
Put some panties, you are naked under your dress
OK I will put it there.
I like your hands
You are not the only one. Yes I am proud of my hands.
Your nails are so sexy
How are your nails?
Show me your back
No, but I can show you a boob.
Do you want to be my girlfriend ?
That is a flattering offer, but I'm still waiting.
Ok i come
That's good information . you come So, what else can we talk about ?
Start to remove your clothes
I started without you.
Time to finish the job
Why do you have to do it?
To jerk off
Specifically, how will help you jerk off?
I dunno try
Me either. I don't have time right now.
Hurry up
I am going as fast as I can.
i'm nudist
Do your friends call you nudist.
No they watch my ass
Bastard. Like who, specifically?

:lol:
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Jun23 01:16

Come on Gents.
Sam has asked for your help to improve the game. The vast majority are just throwing rocks, not helpful IMO. Graen and TheBrain have replies that I consider constructive, the rest of you need to get on board. Sam does not have English as his primary language and that may also add to the confusion, but all of you need to either help fix the game or quit complaining about it!!!
<Dismounts and stows soapbox>
Lou
I find all this type game frustrating and do not play. I can on Sam's behalf solicit your help.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Craban » Thu, 11Jun23 01:26

Well, I think we give some feedback that way but to make it clearer: We obviously need more hints in the game.
I'm still unsure whther the "look to your left" is a subtle hint or just a random response. If there is a secret counter that influences her willingness it would be nice to see that. If there are some milestones (which I guess there are) maybe a star or some other marker would make it a bit easier for us.
A little distrurbing is her response to "show" requests that she will show her boobs but then tells you not to ask again.

The game seems to timeout after a while. It stopped twice without any further notice- The first time I thought I was too rude but the second time it was just of a sudden while talking about my life in boston :)
Is there a maximum time we have to seduce her?
Craban
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Jun23 06:33

Thank you Mr C.
These things all seem to compound in this type game... I rapidly lose patience and just quit playing. Those of you that do can make this one a little easier for those that follow.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Jun23 06:51

I never visited this topic before today (only to check on unwanted incidents).

I spent sometime today trying to sort out a few things to no avail. I tried to follow one listing where the claim was to arrive at 80%. At best I've gotten to 64% (or was it 68?).

I can only reiterate LRM regarding the need to offer constructive advices/suggestions, unfortunately I cannot provide.
I found it a bit odd, realising of course that there is no AI in this, but I conducted a bit of conversation about playing golf and chess. Like Craban I found the "Look to the left" a worry. Sam, I also thought that it was odd that I could get her show somethings and she refused to repeat them but for others she would repeat. Is there some disparity here?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Azza-2011 » Thu, 11Jun23 10:14

I think this game could do with some gauges like charm for sweet talking, and a gauge for hornyness, or something to show your progress on certain phrases or maybe even clues of hints of what she likes and dislikes, but also gotta consider in different countrys people use different phrases like some might say carress your boob, as someone else could say play with your boobs and there nothing in the game to state these problems or certain words and then when you do try things she says look to the left or i want some sweet talk, or romance or dirty etc which ive tryed to do but still cant get any further as there nothing in the game to show me what im doing is right or wrong so could maybe do with gauges that build up when you doing something good that builds up and when you doing something bad it lowers or maybe get her to use good body language for something she likes and bad body language for dislikes
Azza-2011
sirens hunter

Postby lucied » Thu, 11Jun23 15:12

This is what I had done to get 80%, you basically have to ask her about her hobby, favorite movie, song, music and etc
You will have to say love or like her legs, boobs, ass, vagina etc to get her show you.
And command like My dick is missing you and etc to get her naughty.

But I'm still stuck at 80%.
lucied
great white shark

Postby Wiccan » Thu, 11Jun23 15:41

I beleive I found a clue that may help evryone. Her reply cheeky monkey is the key,
if she says ok, or as you wish, compliment here and try again till she says cheeky monkey. Continue the compliments, and move on. but don't push it lick your finger 3x show your, or a boob 2x, asking more will upset her. But everything else you can continue to try. The key is patience. and
"cheeky Monkey" I think the more you get the beteer your chances are for moving on. Good luck all. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Wiccan
great white shark

Postby Azza-2011 » Thu, 11Jun23 16:04

i noticed also like if you say i love your ass or i love your boobs that sometimes help for when you ask her to show me your ass etc but it finding the right words and asking her the right things and stuff that i find awkward
Azza-2011
sirens hunter

Postby tytatyta » Thu, 11Jun23 17:34

bloquer a 84 % un petit conseil ?
tytatyta
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 11Jun23 18:44

LRM wrote:Thank you Mr C.
These things all seem to compound in this type game... I rapidly lose patience and just quit playing. Those of you that do can make this one a little easier for those that follow.
Lou

I would have liked to have been more constructive but I stand by my comment about the general lack of logic and reasoning. I believe that is the common thread that runs through the comments. To be more specific would take an extremely long time and, like you, my patience ran out.

The other problem is the usual one with text-based games - finding the one word the program will accept from all the alternatives available in English. Turn off/Switch off/Put out the light, etc. I do not intend to be dismissive of the author's efforts but writing a text-based game in English is too much of a challenge for someone who is not a native English speaker. He needs to seek help in identifying even the obvious synonyms.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby solarmoon » Fri, 11Jun24 03:08

I suggest that the developer use the logs of all the "chat commands" being sent by people playing the game to improve the system. By reading the traces, you should be able to figure out that "turn off the lights" means the same thing as "switch off the light," etc... Something positive should come from the fact that the game is built in a way that transmits everything said over the internet back to its home server. (just like a real chat would)

If people are saying things that aren't clearly gibberish but your non-native English can't make sense of, then maybe you can ask for help regarding those in particular.
solarmoon
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games