Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 11Jun20 18:36

I'm on a mac and using spatterlight. Is there a Mac-compatible reader that will allow me to see the graphics & hear the audio in this game?

(Adrift 4.0 that was included in the download doesn't work on Mac OS x.5)
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Big Mike » Mon, 11Jun20 20:34

I don't know if anyone else is or would have this problem, but when I first started playing it, there were errors and the sounds didn't work. I thought it was a compatibility issues with Adrift 4.0 and Windows 7...but that wasn't it. I guess I had an older version of Adrift 4, so I uninstalled and installed the version that comes in the download with PAC. Worked great after that.
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 11Jun20 21:01

lucky loser wrote:I'm on a mac and using spatterlight. Is there a Mac-compatible reader that will allow me to see the graphics & hear the audio in this game?

(Adrift 4.0 that was included in the download doesn't work on Mac OS x.5)

You'd probably be best off asking that question at the ADRIFT site (http://www.adrift.org.uk), but as far as I can tell Spatterlight is the only Mac ADRIFT interpreter available. :(
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby xortan » Mon, 11Jun20 23:53

I've really really liked it, another great game by the wonderful AIF Community :)

I only have one problem:
Did it really have to be tentacles? :(
xortan
great white shark

Postby J_I » Tue, 11Jun21 15:20

xortan wrote:I've really really liked it, another great game by the wonderful AIF Community :)

I only have one problem:

Yeah, I'm with you 100%. This is one of my favorite AIF games I've ever played. Definitely one of the highest quality and best executed. Of course, I like H-games, so that helps, but even without that, I think it's top notch.

That said:
I'm really not big on tentacles. I'd be mostly indifferent towards them if it wasn't for inherently non-consensual nature of tentacle stuff. It also makes me uncomfortable when games like this try to tackle darker, more serious subject matter. I honestly don't believe that you can address severe self-loathing like Akemi's or sexual coercion like Hidemi/Misato and do the topics justice in a game that's primarily meant to be titillating.

It creates this awkward middle ground where the game is simultaneously trying to acknowledge how damaging this sort of thing is while still trying to be hot. And that shoots you straight into creepy territory, in my opinion.

To some degree, that's just the nature of H-games (and a lot of AIF, unfortunately), but PAC was otherwise such a color and fun romp that I was particularly disappointed. Still, I'll be playing it again to get all the girls and see all the scenes. Thanks to the author for providing us with a great game.
J_I
great white shark

Postby Sonic » Tue, 11Jun21 16:46

I love ADRIFT games, but for some reason I can't start this one. And it seems that I'm the only one that gets this kind of a problem. I use Vista, not Windows 7.

When I open the game in ADRFIT (I installed the one you get with the game) after a while I get this message: Error loading adventure - [Input past end of file, 62,8]

:??:

Never got that kind of an error before. Anyone at least have a clue what it might be?
Sonic
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby lucky loser » Tue, 11Jun21 16:58

ExLibris wrote:You'd probably be best off asking that question at the ADRIFT site (http://www.adrift.org.uk), but as far as I can tell Spatterlight is the only Mac ADRIFT interpreter available. :(

Gotcha, thanks! I was hoping that there was at least one other choice since the last time I poked around the Internet looking for a Mac-Compatible AIF reader. Another downside is when I try to save my game Spatterlight can't read or understand the saved file, so I would have to play this game all the way through in one go in order to finish it. Ah well...
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 11Jun21 21:07

Sonic wrote:I love ADRIFT games, but for some reason I can't start this one. And it seems that I'm the only one that gets this kind of a problem. I use Vista, not Windows 7.

When I open the game in ADRFIT (I installed the one you get with the game) after a while I get this message: Error loading adventure - [Input past end of file, 62,8]

:??:

Never got that kind of an error before. Anyone at least have a clue what it might be?

Are your region settings set to English?

Alternatively, you could try running it as administrator, or in XP compatibility mode.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 11Jun22 08:26

I'm on OSX 10.6.7 with no problems saving and restoring - but did move to Win XP so I get get all the extras...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 11Jun22 09:12

PS - BBBen - this is your Masterpiece (almost had a "eteor" in there after the M) but you get my drift. Haven't enjoyed something this much in awhile...probably should post this in the yahoo forum and aifgames as well but just wanted to give kudos. I can tell this took a lot of thought and I think you realized what your original inspiration was. It's great to see it finally realized. I loved the Crossworlds works (especially the rework of the prelude) but this goes way farther. Graphics are always something that can work with a collaborator but that will have to be something is encouraged or studied. Please keep it moving forward...a fan...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby cheese101 » Wed, 11Jun22 18:24

been meaning to say thanks for a few days now,because this game is simply brilliant.
while i did enjoy crossoworlds,the depth of this game easily made it my favourite game of yours,and amonng my favourite aif games.
i hope you continue to grow,and dont worry about trying to top this game,its virtually perfection :)
anywho,thanks for the game :)
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Jackson » Thu, 11Jun23 22:27

I've been playing this game once completely now.
It's a very nice story, with as some other people here already mentioned strange ending...
I only managed to get it on with megumi... I'm now trying in a second playthrough to hit on some other girls. Now I'm just not sure how many points or what special items/actions I need for some of them? Could someone help me with that maybe?? (a pm with a few hints would be nice)
I liked the game very much since it is developing nicely and the sexy scenes made me quite horny. I'm just a little sad that there aren't more pictures or at least a few really nude ones at all. (best I got was megumi in underwear)
Jackson
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 11Jun24 08:50

Jackson wrote:I've been playing this game once completely now.
It's a very nice story, with as some other people here already mentioned strange ending...
I only managed to get it on with megumi... I'm now trying in a second playthrough to hit on some other girls. Now I'm just not sure how many points or what special items/actions I need for some of them? Could someone help me with that maybe?? (a pm with a few hints would be nice)
I liked the game very much since it is developing nicely and the sexy scenes made me quite horny. I'm just a little sad that there aren't more pictures or at least a few really nude ones at all. (best I got was megumi in underwear)

If you talk to the girls they should give you a strong indication of what stats they're interested in (NB. each of the students likes only one stat, the adults like two). Additionally, you need to give each of the adults a gift before they will be interested. Again, working out which gift to give each girl should be straightforward based on what they say or the nature of the gift. Lastly, 12 is the most you need in any stat.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Jackson » Fri, 11Jun24 22:45

Well besides of the last thing I knew everything already. But I can't figure out who wants wich present... I have an idea but really obvious is only the sake...
Well I guess I'll have to try a bit more. Just that it takes that long when you do it for the second or third time...
Jackson
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Jun25 00:40

Jackson wrote:Well besides of the last thing I knew everything already. But I can't figure out who wants wich present... I have an idea but really obvious is only the sake...
Well I guess I'll have to try a bit more. Just that it takes that long when you do it for the second or third time...

Hiroshi sells ten items. Three of those are for boosting stats and cost 4000 yen each. Four of them are for use during the scenes and cost 2000 yen each. The other three are gifts.
It sounds like you've worked out who wants one of them, with the second you get a strong hint from Hiroshi when you buy it, and the final one you get a hint of who it's connected to when you examine it. If need be you can just save before buying and use trial and error to work out who wants what.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games