Pervert Action: Crisis

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Pervert Action: Crisis

Postby fensome7 » Mon, 12Mar19 18:37

simwofls wrote:Could somebody please help me how to get to Misato I dont understand what i do wrong i have done the other girls tho

From what I remember to get the scene with misato you need to build up your strength stat. Also there are a few mini-scenes which involve misato which give you a +1 rating with her when you enter certain areas. You need to talk to her more as your strength stat increases to trigger these mini-sscenes I think, It's been a while since I played to get the misato ending. Hope this helps.
fensome7
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Mon, 12Mar19 22:34

You have to be strong enough to beat her in a race (second one you do, I believe.) Then keep visiting the pool everyday. You should get her scene on a weekend (week 3 or 4 or something.)
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby simwofls » Tue, 12Mar20 14:04

Thanks for the help :)
simwofls
Pilot fish

Postby BBBen » Sat, 12Mar31 04:24

I've posted this elsewhere, but I'd like to hear what you guys think as well, but I'm curious about any gameplay suggestions for PAC you might have.

This is something of an idle inquiry as I can't really do much just yet, but in the medium term I'd like to make a new version of PAC with a bunch of technical enhancements and new graphics. I'll probably call this version "Super Pervert Action: Crisis" or "Super PAC", both for the rather meaningless political pun and in tribute to the number of classic games from Japan that have "super" in their title.

I'll probably also make some gameplay tweaks; I already have a couple of ideas from developing Pervert Action: Future, but I would like to hear opinions before that's come out as to how the gameplay in PAC could be improved. A couple of guidelines: easier is better, as I don't want heaps of work to do, and I'd prefer not to have to write anything more, as writer's block on this game held up its progress a lot.

Anyway, that said, does anyone have any suggestions as to how the game could be improved for a new release?
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby ltpika » Sat, 12Mar31 21:41

What do the new graphics entail? Would hate pictures of real people. Does not fit at all. But CG graphics or different anime characters would work.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Sat, 12Mar31 21:53

I would very much like to see CG sets with the characters for the various sex scenes as well as other important events in the story. Honestly that's about the only thing I can see being added to the game, unless the ending needed to be changed to facilitate the sequel.

That said, I know what I'm asking would take up a lot of time and energy to produce.

As for the gameplay, from what I remember, I didn't really have any trouble with the mechanics at all. About the only thing that would be nice would be a permanent onscreen display of the PC's current stats. (Inventory Optional)
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby BBBen » Sun, 12Apr01 01:43

I would like to have the stats permanently on screen; if that proves possible to do then I will add it (as well as adding it to PAF). At the moment I'm not aware of a way to do it, but it's still a good suggestion.

As for the pictures, they will be CG like the pictures for PAF. Some modest redesign of the characters' appearances will be necessary, but I'll try to keep them pretty close to the original, and in some cases I'll be able to make them more true to the original concept by, for example, making Megumi more busty. I will also be making other technical improvements from porting the game into Adrift 5, which will (presuming Adrift 5 works as needed for me some time soon) allow me to have audio lines play when the line comes up on screen, and not just at the start of the scene. I'm hoping to also be able to have it run without requiring any runner software.

Ultimately I'm hoping to make the game more fun to play, so I'm wondering if there's any features that should be expanded upon or streamlined; whether you found anything boring in the game or just thought I should have done something else. If not, then I probably won't need to make any big changes, but if there is anything it might not be too hard to tweak it. The release of PAF might stimulate some ideas, but I wanted to check if there was anything that might be going off in a different direction to where I've gone with PAF.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby J_I » Sun, 12Apr01 04:07

I'm usually not big on images in text-based games, but as long as it's not a bunch of photos taken from google, I'm probably okay with it (especially since the previous layout let you hide pictures).

As far as improvements to PAC, over all, I liked it a lot, but I would have liked to have had a little more added to some of the 'extra' sex scenes. You get some fun, paragraph-dump scenes involving multiple girls or particular situations depending on your stats, but because they're not controllable and that usually aren't a full-feeling scene, I feel like they could be expanded. Maybe that's just my bias towards threesomes talking, though...
J_I
great white shark

Postby outrider9 » Sun, 12Apr01 22:46

I thought long and hard what could be improved. The game is one of the best, so it's no easy task :) But yes, I guess a few more possibilities for interaction/communication during the final sex scene would go a long way...
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

Postby Big Mike » Mon, 12Apr02 17:53

One of the (only) bad parts about PAC, was that the voice/sounds couldn't be synchronized with the test...and just came up at the start of the conversation. You've already said that this can be corrected in Adrift 5, so that's great.

One thing that was a bit of an issue, was that the volume of the various characters wasn't consistent. On one hand, that does sort of fit...Hidemi probably should be louder than Akemi, for example. But if we're playing the game in a location where you don't want a sudden loud voice to say something like "You're just here to look at young girls, aren't you" (or whatever that line is)....it can be a bit of a problem.

So one improvement might be to equalize the volume of the voices, if that can easily be done.
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Tue, 12Apr03 03:29

I know, it would be nice to have more interactive sex scenes, particularly in the orgy bits, but those really are a lot of writing work (hence the writer's block problem mentioned above. To give you an idea, let's say there are ten sexual interactions between characters A and B (there's actually a bunch more than that in PAC's sex scenes, but let's got with 10); that translates one block of text in a cut-scene style scene into ten, which is going to be a lot more work. Then add another character, C, into the mix, and the number goes up exponentially - it's now 30 blocks of text. Since PACs sex scenes generally have around 62 blocks of text you can see why they run to around 10,000 words each, and why I'm reluctant to add any more of those scenes! I could add much more limited interaction, but I think the rewards wouldn't really be worth it, as there would be hardly any possibilities available relative to what it seems, and it would be basically fake interaction that would feel on-rails anyway.

On the volumes of the voices, yes, I'm planning to fix that. I'll try to make them as consistent as possible, probably by making the quieter ones louder.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby outrider9 » Tue, 12Apr03 07:02

Oh man, I understand what you mean! I'm working on a game which has only one NPC and it's been already 3 times that I thought that finally, I'm done with the script and the dialogs. But as the game takes shape, I realize that it needs even more of those, and I have to go back to the drawing board. And it's only one NPC; so I really admire you guys for having the gut and tenacity to close big games of such high quality.

I think I've found out one thing, though. Most of the time, when the scene is already well-developed with a series of events/cut-scenes and all, tiny little things like a well thought out remark in reply to a question/action or, especially, a question initiated by NPC, can make a whole lot of difference. The funny thing is that those usually don't require so much effort to write as multiple highly detailed sex scenes, but to me they can really make a game.

Of course, this is highly subjective, but I think authors often over-estimate the importance of highly detailed cut-scenes and underestimate the value of a llittle chit-chat here and there. And it is truly a great (A)IF game that has NPC's that take initiative and keep the player "on their toes" as far as gameplay goes :)

Just my 2 cents :)
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

Postby Nosferatu » Tue, 12Apr10 14:46

Here, I have downloaded this three times, and every time it asks me for a password before I can play. I have read the readme files etc - could someone pls enlighten me as to what this initial password is so I can have a crack at this game?

thanks
Nosferatu
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 12Apr10 16:24

Nosferatu wrote:Here, I have downloaded this three times, and every time it asks me for a password before I can play. I have read the readme files etc - could someone pls enlighten me as to what this initial password is so I can have a crack at this game?

thanks

I'm guessing that you downloaded the full Adrift 4 setup, which includes the adventure generation utility along with the player. I'm also guessing that you're trying to launch PAC directly by doubleclicking the game file. I believe if you launch the file directly when you have both the player and utility, the file defaults to the utility and most AIF creators password lock their games (I don't remember if you can 'play' the game in the utility anyway).

Try launching the run400 application from the Adrift4 directory. From there, clicking adventure in the upper left opens a dropdown menu, and you can choose open adventure. Then, you can point it to the game file you want and run it.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Nosferatu » Wed, 12Apr11 18:08

Thanks nezumi, that was exactly the problem. Much obliged [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] :roi:
Nosferatu
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games