Passion One by Lesson of Passion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Passion One by Lesson of Passion

Postby vuikinh » Sun, 11Jun05 13:29

TBO1711 wrote:I got all three good endings but is there ending with Katy and Cloe?

Ending number 3 = 3some. I think the girls are Katty and Cloe.
vuikinh
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby VRaptorX » Mon, 11Jun06 02:08

OK.....I don't understand how my ending was "bad." I was very nice, helped her get over her boyfriend being a cheater, hooked up with her, became her new boyfriend and slept with her....yet the ending says it would have been better if she struggled more to have me? What?
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby TBO1711 » Mon, 11Jun06 03:32

How do you get the ending with Katy and Cloe because there is one it's ending 3.
TBO1711
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 11Jun06 17:58

Regarding the threesome ending:
The threesome ending is two guys and a girl, not two girls and a guy. There is no ending with both girls at the same time.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Thrain » Tue, 11Jun07 09:36

I really like this one, leonizer !

Technicaly, nothing to say, it's perfect for me.
The tree choise is better in my opinion than most of your previous game. I mean, I need several attemps to figure how to reach other end than end. 1 ^^
I find very logical ending 2 versus ending 3.
I am more reserved for ending 4 versus ending 5. I am right about good (but not best) ending 4, but it's hard for me to figure why last choose lead to 4 rather than 5.
Whatever I am very glad I can focus on story and not on technic ^^

It's interesting than there is no ending with 2 girls. I think it's very logical with story, and even if I hope it, I prefer without ^^
Thrain
great white shark

Postby mudplugger » Wed, 11Jun15 17:10

I'm a little confused.

I get to the club with Chloe as my date, play through the conversation with her and get her Mood Bar to increase with every answer, then I go to get drinks. The screen changes to show the empty club, I click to move on and I have Damien chatting up Cloe and Katy draped around Drake's neck. Continuing the dialog with Katy impies that she is now Drake's date and that he did not come to meet Chloe. I can move through the conversations, dance with Chloe and leave with her but I'm not sure what's going on. Is this how it's supposed to be?

*Edit*

Update, I'm now playing through try to score with Katy and the scene with Katy draped around Drake's neck appears just as she and Dake arrive at the club. For some reason I seem to be getting this scene in the Chloe senario, any ideas?
Last edited by mudplugger on Wed, 11Jun15 18:12, edited 2 times in total.
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby Thrain » Wed, 11Jun15 17:41

mudplugger wrote:I'm a little confused.

I get to the club with Chloe as my date, play through the conversation with her and get her Mood Bar to increase with every answer, then I go to get drinks. The screen changes to show the empty club, I click to move on and I have Damien chatting up Cloe and Katy draped around my neck. Continuing the dialog with Katy impies that she is now my date and that I did not come to meet Chloe. I can move through the conversations, dance with Chloe and leave with her but I'm not sure what's going on. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Try to get a date with Cloe doesn't mean you cannot speak or danse with Katy. In the same time your friend Damien can chat with Cloe !
Just don't forgot your goal in your answers when you danse with Katy !

The same apply if you try to have a date with Katy !
Thrain
great white shark

Postby abx68 » Thu, 11Jun16 23:55

Thrain wrote:It's interesting than there is no ending with 2 girls. I think it's very logical with story, and even if I hope it, I prefer without ^^

For sure it wouldn't have made sense if you read what they say about each other and the difference of personality.
Great Game, Léo.
abx68
sirens hunter

Postby Unique21 » Wed, 11Jun29 00:49

great game Leo , i must say one of my favorites until now. at the start i couldnt go farther then dating kelly ,but after a few more tries i got to the good ending.nice graphics,a bit annoying the music.and if i had to give it a grade it would be A+
I bite you scream it`s all good...
Unique21
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby nacho666 » Sun, 15Mar29 18:29

Hi everyone. is there any way to have both of girls at the same time in the bonus game of the members site?
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games