Play Force One

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Play Force One

Postby xxdxbolaxx » Wed, 09Sep16 10:48

Thats a very nice game site man. Congrats and goodluck. I cant wait for ur updates. :)
xxdxbolaxx
Pilot fish

Postby TheBrain » Wed, 09Sep16 21:47

almeida67 wrote :
You have a promotional site, or a game, you must define your choice, definitively.

I quite agree with this. Personally, I don't see the concept of a combination of the two working. For one, I expect that either way one of the two isn't going to keep up: either there are not enough updates to the game-aspect to keep it interesting, or there are not enough games around to keep the game-aspect going (i.e. too little xp to go around).

But more importantly, you are effectively bribing your users into giving comments. Now, the less time they spent writing comments the higher the reward is. Logic result: low-quality comments, they are not written by someone who actually wants to inform other users, they're written by someone who wants to finish the game-aspect of your site. In order to get useful reviews either the comments need to be highly moderated (no xp for useless comments, but who's to define what is useful...), or the 'bribe' needs to be second place to giving useful reviews (and I honestly have no idea how you would go about doing that).

While I do think there might be a need for a proper community-based games site (with proper reviews, classification into categories, detailed ratings (graphic/gameplay/etc.), etc. etc.), I don't think this is the way to go about that.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Dyonisis » Wed, 09Sep16 21:54

First visit for mee.

site looks nice

Good Luck
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby Slipstone » Thu, 09Sep17 02:57

Good concept. Some games I haven't met and some old favourites. Looking forward to developments.....
have you tried
Slipstone
star of the reef

Postby cheese101 » Thu, 09Sep17 23:32

glad theres a new scene,but surprised at the route ur taking(not unhappy tho,seems like things cud get interesting:P)
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Naphalm » Sat, 09Sep19 19:05

The quest: Add 3 games to your favourites... Hows it wanting you to do that, I've tried it and its not working, is there a specific way of doing it??
Naphalm
great white shark

Postby muppet787 » Sat, 09Sep19 22:16

[img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] Same problem for me. I've added 3 games to my favourites list but nothing happens. Is there a favourites list on the actual account page? If there is I can't find it!! [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
muppet787
great white shark

Postby blaman » Sat, 09Sep19 22:47

just add 3 games, go to the profile, open previous quest "reward", finish watching photos, go back to the site and it should pop out. at least it did for me

though I didnt like it a bit... expected something... exactly opposite
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby muppet787 » Sat, 09Sep19 23:25

[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] Still not working. I've added to my favourites by going to the sites and adding and by right clicking and adding. Going in to my account then viewing photos and going back to home page but nothing!!
muppet787
great white shark

Postby quarthinos » Sat, 09Sep19 23:26

I can't even get past the first part? I've obviously registered, because how else do I talk to Kelly? So how do I convince her that I have registered? I didn't get any emails telling me how to proceed...
quarthinos
sirens hunter

Postby blaman » Sat, 09Sep19 23:47

@muppet787
NO, do not add to your favorite sites by the browser
YES, add the game to the "site's favorite" using the white star under the game window. favorite games will have this star in yellow color
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby erana » Sun, 09Sep20 00:32

Two words: LOL, friendzoned

Sorry, couldn't resist :)
erana
lagoon predator

Postby cheese101 » Sun, 09Sep20 00:43

i no:P
but one day she will b drunk...lol
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Solrac » Sun, 09Sep20 00:52

Hi all,first i need to give the congratulations to leonizer,the site is very good,it is the first time i see a site like that you can play some games and in some way,you play another game it kelly.It is the game inside the game.
Continue it the good work the rest of the mates and i,are looking for more info.
Take care

Ps:sorry some mistakes in my english
Solrac
Pilot fish

Postby ludwig » Sun, 09Sep20 01:07

a really well done site, i like the host!

ludwig
great white shark

sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games