Play Force One

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Play Force One

Postby karrek » Mon, 15May11 13:16

The Lesson of Passion team blog (lopteam.blogspot.com) has gone down, after they've gone longer than usual without an update or new game. Are bad things happening over there?
karrek
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15May11 13:19

karrek wrote:The Lesson of Passion team blog (lopteam.blogspot.com) has gone down, after they've gone longer than usual without an update or new game. Are bad things happening over there?

New address and explanations http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Mon, 15May11 13:21

Google closed the blog, new link and explanations on LWT thread.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby karrek » Mon, 15May11 21:24

Oh good. I was worried.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 15May12 01:51

paquito wrote:Google closed the blog, new link and explanations on LWT thread.

It is sad that they lost their history but it is also sad that they did not do backups.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby karrek » Tue, 15May12 13:18

I just checked the blog today and they've now got all their old posts going back to August 2012 on there, so I guess Google let them get the archives?
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Tue, 15May12 14:10

No, they blocked everything. And of course no contact from their side at all.
We were able to recover most of our posts thanks to the support of our community.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Tue, 15May12 17:58

and how long it will take until google close http://lopguides.blogspot.de/ ?
exar
great white shark

Postby karrek » Wed, 15May13 13:13

Well at least you were able to get them back.

Stupid Google.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby merlin33 » Thu, 15May14 01:05

Anyone know if the comment section on the new site is down? I put in all the necessary information, but nothing gets posted.
merlin33
Pilot fish

Postby Comis » Thu, 15May14 04:48

Here is an email someone posted on the Regless Bonehead Blogspot back on February 24 from Google to a blogger:

Dear Blogger User,

We're writing to tell you about an upcoming change to the Blogger Content Policy that may affect your account.

In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity presented in artistic, educational, documentary or scientific contexts, or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.

The new policy will take effect on 23 March 2015. After this policy comes into force, Google will restrict access to any blog identified as being in violation of our revised policy. No content will be deleted, but only blog authors and those with whom they have expressly shared the blog will be able to see the content that we've made private.

Our records indicate that your account may be affected by this policy change. Please refrain from creating new content that would violate this policy. We would also ask you to make any necessary changes to your existing blog to comply as soon as possible so that you won't experience any interruptions in service. You may also choose to create an archive of your content via Google Takeout (https://www.google.com/settings/takeout/.../blogger).

For more information, please look here (https://support.google.com/blogger?p=policy_update).

Yours sincerely,
The Blogger Team

So, as long as you avoid graphic content, such as nude images, the blog should be safe. If not, it will probably be targeted eventually.
Comis
sirens hunter

Postby leonizer » Thu, 15May14 08:18

merlin33, everything works fine with our comments. I've just tested it couple of seconds ago.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Thu, 15May14 10:29

Comis wrote:Here is an email someone posted on the Regless Bonehead Blogspot back on February 24 from Google to a blogger:

Dear Blogger User,

We're writing to tell you about an upcoming change to the Blogger Content Policy that may affect your account.. . .

Yours sincerely,
The Blogger Team

So, as long as you avoid graphic content, such as nude images, the blog should be safe. If not, it will probably be targeted eventually.

Google backed off of this policy change shortly thereafter.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Kelly's popup request to "meet" her

Postby wabbithunta » Mon, 15Dec28 13:21

Is there anyway of stopping that pop-up in the bottom corner, the "Hello stranger".. from Kelly? The one where she's asking you if you want to "meet" despite clicking on NO each time.
I have her "quests" saved in my favourites, as well as having finished them all anyway! It's getting a tad annoying to say the least as everytime I click on a game on the main page.. there she is [again!] asking me to "join" her! Kelly! Sweetheart! If [IF!!] you were for real, then I'd be there in a heartbeat for sure, but as your only a game on a website, and I've played all of your scenario's, then the answer is NO. So please stop asking me the same question! :crazy:
wabbithunta
Pilot fish

Re: Kelly's popup request to "meet" her

Postby Köpi » Wed, 15Dec30 01:44

wabbithunta wrote:Is there anyway of stopping that pop-up in the bottom corner, the "Hello stranger".. from Kelly? The one where she's asking you if you want to "meet" despite clicking on NO each time.
I have her "quests" saved in my favourites, as well as having finished them all anyway! It's getting a tad annoying to say the least as everytime I click on a game on the main page.. there she is [again!] asking me to "join" her! Kelly! Sweetheart! If [IF!!] you were for real, then I'd be there in a heartbeat for sure, but as your only a game on a website, and I've played all of your scenario's, then the answer is NO. So please stop asking me the same question! :crazy:

I totally agree. Another problem is that games often don't load correctly with this popup. Then the bottom right corner of the game doesn't load correctly and I have to refresh the page...
Köpi
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games