Mai*H - Jyubei aka XL-BrA - Diva Mizuki's flashes

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Mai*H - Jyubei aka XL-BrA - Diva Mizuki's flashes

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Jul08 09:44

I had noticed that Budokai on one instance declared he had no address of the creator, yes, it does seem strange that he can come up new material.

Budokai has a page at hongfire (discovered that today).

I am more than comfortable to have this thread totally remove, or at least refer over to his account at hongfire, and then lock this. I'm certain Graen would be in full agreement with the former but might acquiesce to the second. I can't remember how or why my prior opposition was dismissed.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Fri, 11Jul08 12:06

IMO there is little reason other than links (bots) to delete any thread. Once locked they quickly get buried and fade into obscurity.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Budokai » Fri, 11Jul08 22:07

Hi guys,

I don't know if you had read the first post here, but I declare that if this thread bothers anyone from the author of the games to any user of the forum, I myself will try to get this thread closed asap.

I don't want to discomfort anyone here.

This thread, is not to distribute stolen Jyubei's material...well, I probably should recognize that's not entirely true, but the objective of this re-distribution is not to make profit of it (I used MU and MF as hosters, free and non profitable hosters, at least to my understanding), the real purpose of this thread is to spread Jyubei's art, and try to gather as many fans as possible, because he is quite close-minded to the japan market, and many of his works are very hard (if not impossible already) to find, paid or "re-distributed".

I recognize my fault, I may not be doing the best rightful way to promote this artist, but is the only one I came up and was able to do.

Sorry to those annoyed for this thread, and if any admin has the power, it's up to him to decide to keep the thread open or close it.

Thanks
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Budokai » Fri, 11Jul08 22:08

Squeeky wrote:I had noticed that Budokai on one instance declared he had no address of the creator, yes, it does seem strange that he can come up new material.

Budokai has a page at hongfire (discovered that today).

I am more than comfortable to have this thread totally remove, or at least refer over to his account at hongfire, and then lock this. I'm certain Graen would be in full agreement with the former but might acquiesce to the second. I can't remember how or why my prior opposition was dismissed.

I do have address of the creator. I have tried to contact him several times, but he understands very little of English, or nothing (aside of what Google translator tells him). I can PM you his blog if you want
Budokai
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jul09 01:35

Budokai wrote:Hi guys,

I don't know if you had read the first post here, but I declare that if this thread bothers anyone from the author of the games to any user of the forum, I myself will try to get this thread closed asap.

I don't want to discomfort anyone here.

This thread, is not to distribute stolen Jyubei's material...well, I probably should recognize that's not entirely true, but the objective of this re-distribution is not to make profit of it (I used MU and MF as hosters, free and non profitable hosters, at least to my understanding), the real purpose of this thread is to spread Jyubei's art, and try to gather as many fans as possible, because he is quite close-minded to the japan market, and many of his works are very hard (if not impossible already) to find, paid or "re-distributed".

I recognize my fault, I may not be doing the best rightful way to promote this artist, but is the only one I came up and was able to do.

Sorry to those annoyed for this thread, and if any admin has the power, it's up to him to decide to keep the thread open or close it.

Thanks

The solution is above our pay grade Budokai.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Previous

Return to Free sexy games