Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Postby Salamandastron » Fri, 10Aug13 16:49

This seems to be an erotic RPG with the gameplay of early FF, Chrono Trigger and other JRPGs. Have played about 15 minutes or so, seems to be pretty well written. Haven't encountered any sexual content yet, so can't comment on that. But judging by the quality of that menu screen, it should be pretty good.

Best thing is, the creator GabeWork is offering it completely free, with a donation model in place. You can find the link on his site:

http://www.gabework.com/home.php
Salamandastron
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Fri, 10Aug13 19:28

Salamandastron wrote : Image

404 Not Found

The requested URL /aAfkjfp01fo1i-7091/loc504/02003_op_123_504lo.jpg was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at img156.imagevenue.com Port 80
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby ludwig » Fri, 10Aug13 20:20

one of he best games i've ever played, i'm playing for days and still there's not all seen :-)
ludwig
great white shark

Postby Fr33_M1nd3r » Sat, 10Aug14 00:47

awesome game but i can´t see how fucking farah and opala
Fr33_M1nd3r
sirens hunter

Postby Tossen » Mon, 10Aug16 02:32

For me this game is one of the best ive ever played too, and I can only say nice thank you to the author. I've also one question, Maybe someone will know, what can cause black screens every time I try to have some fun with hooker, queen etc?. I have finnished whole game, but this thing simply not working for me. Thank you in front for answer, for this well... painfull thing ;)
Tossen
sirens hunter

Postby Graen » Mon, 10Aug16 02:50

This is certainly a well produced game, but it's also not for everyone. There is a ton of beastiality and rape in it, often both being one in the same.

Most of the sex just happens right at the beginning of the game, followed by an endless grind by the player to level up to take on various monsters throughout the land.

And that is what the game is mostly about, grinding for stats, especially after the main quests are over. Grinding for money to upgrade your armor and weapons, buying a house, and hunting down pictures and illustrations. Then starting over in "Game Plus" to do it again!

There are two different paths the player can take, with supposedly 5 different endings. IMO the fifth secret ending being the only one that's worthwhile if you're going to pursue the post-game content.

Well produced, but ultimately unsatisfying, unless you like grinding for levels. And certainly not for everyone, what with the beastiality and rape prevalent throughout the game.
Tossen wrote : I've also one question, Maybe someone will know, what can cause black screens every time I try to have some fun with hooker, queen etc?. I have finnished whole game, but this thing simply not working for me.
That is working as intended, there was no art produced for any of the hooker scenes, nor the post-story content with the royal family.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Tossen » Mon, 10Aug16 03:02

Thank you Graen, also to avoid crashes of the game(this is what happen to me), when you try to get some fun with hookers etc.very good idea is to upgrade sound codecs.
Tossen
sirens hunter

Postby Salamandastron » Mon, 10Aug16 08:33

Hm didn't have any idea about this extreme side to the sexual content. Are these scenes optional or necessary to progress?
Salamandastron
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Mon, 10Aug16 09:34

Salamandastron wrote : Hm didn't have any idea about this extreme side to the sexual content. Are these scenes optional or necessary to progress?
You're going to encounter at least one beastiality scene if you play the game. Taking the dark path will definitely show you the more extreme imagery in the game. As well as collecting just about any of the illustrations in the game.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Brian100 » Mon, 10Aug16 13:01

I've been playing for a couple of days and can't get anywhere, can someone pm me some tips or a walkthrough. thanks
Brian100
great white shark

Postby Spooky » Mon, 10Aug16 23:29

Brian100 there are some other forums discussing the game at length. I haven't run into an actual walkthrough but just about any question you can think of is answered somewhere in this 18 page thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=3174
Spooky
great white shark

Postby Brian100 » Tue, 10Aug17 01:04

thanks Spooky will try the thead.
Brian100
great white shark

Postby ckid15213 » Tue, 10Aug17 07:01

I've never actually seen a game like this ... the sex scenes are a little too ridiculous though. Does anyone know of any other Adult RPGs like this that use the same sort of program?
ckid15213
Pilot fish

Postby Brian100 » Tue, 10Aug17 16:46

Spooky, tried the thread. downloaded a savegame editer but i don't know how to use it, can you PM me with help please. Forgot to say it's the savegame editer thats listed in the thread.
Brian100
great white shark

Postby Tossen » Tue, 10Aug17 16:56

This game is very easy, and if you cant find something, just walk around, and you will always find something interesting. There is really no need to edit saves etc...
Tossen
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games