Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Postby arjayty » Wed, 10Sep01 12:42

Hi,
Maybe I'm just being thick but I've searched the forums and can't find the answers I need.

I'm stuck on 3 things:-
1. How do I get to the to of Hades mountain so I can get to Osira's lair.
2. I've killed all the bandits but the entrance to the bandits cave is still blocked by the stone. what else do I need to do/get to open it.
3. The blacksmith's apprentice tells ne about the useless piece of shit but the stone is still blocking the way into the cave.

Grateful for any help
arjayty
great white shark

Postby SquallLion » Wed, 10Sep01 13:06

I'm stuck on 3 things:-
1. How do I get to the to of Hades mountain so I can get to Osira's lair.
2. I've killed all the bandits but the entrance to the bandits cave is still blocked by the stone. what else do I need to do/get to open it.
3. The blacksmith's apprentice tells ne about the useless piece of shit but the stone is still blocking the way into the cave.

1.the 1st time, go to the southern Greece, the village (EAST) and North and west, go the girl merchant
then: west-> ruins of the past
screen before : south-> castella house
NorthHades tower
2 wait events
3 wait events

mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby arjayty » Wed, 10Sep01 13:55

Thanks,
But that doesn't work. I've been to the tower and read the adventurer's diary and it says I need to go to the top of the mountain. How do I get there?
arjayty
great white shark

Postby skuggan » Wed, 10Sep01 14:05

arjayty:

1. When you are in the tower, look for the blue door when you have gone up the first stair. You dont have to go to the top of the tower, go through the blue door instead and you will reach the lair of Osira.

2-3. You need to finish the main quest.
skuggan
great white shark

Postby arjayty » Wed, 10Sep01 14:07

PS.

I am at the cross roads with the merchant
arjayty
great white shark

Postby arjayty » Wed, 10Sep01 14:08

Skuggan,
I can't get through the gate to get to the first floor of the tower. where can I find the keys?
arjayty
great white shark

Postby skuggan » Wed, 10Sep01 18:07

Hmm, the gate is opened by pushing all 4 switches on the bottom floor.
If im not mistaked the buttons/switches are in the 4 cells, 2 to your right and 2 to your left.
skuggan
great white shark

Postby indipuk » Thu, 10Sep02 09:13

This game is a clear example why western artists are banned from almost every normal hentai site. Artwork here is just... uhm..
indipuk
great white shark

Postby SquallLion » Thu, 10Sep02 14:00

indipuk wrote : This game is a clear example why western artists are banned from almost every normal hentai site. Artwork here is just... uhm..

that's right: human & beast...
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby VideN » Wed, 10Sep08 23:19

Hi everyone!
Im French... So sorry for my bad speak...
I have beaten the vampire lord in mansion!
I have make a slave of naciaa...
I see the sex scene with octopus (with farah)
And i go in the festival island for quest ''beatball/madball'' but i dont see the girl :s
You know why ?
I have 24 tablet of history... no 25.. This the probleme ?
Thanks a lot for your help!
VideN
sirens hunter

Postby SquallLion » Wed, 10Sep08 23:27

VideN wrote : Hi everyone!
Im French... So sorry for my bad speak...
I have beaten the vampire lord in mansion!
I have make a slave of naciaa...
I see the sex scene with octopus (with farah)
And i go in the festival island for quest ''beatball/madball'' but i dont see the girl :s
You know why ?
I have 24 tablet of history... no 25.. This the probleme ?
Thanks a lot for your help!

pour la fille et sa quête, il faut user de l'orbe de restauration

les 25 tablets, c'est juste pour connaitre les secrets par la voyante
as tu cherché celui qui est tout a l'ouest dans monster cove (ou est -ce dans l'autre lieu)
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby VideN » Wed, 10Sep08 23:59

Je viens de réunir les 25 tablets...
Celui qui est tout a l'ouest dans monster cove ? Je sais que j'ai fouillé monster cove en entier... sa mene chez la mere de la sphinx c'est sa ?
VideN
sirens hunter

Postby VideN » Thu, 10Sep09 00:01

Oh comme tu es Francais, je peux to poser une autres question, il y a une quete que je n'ai jamais réussi a finir... elle date du début dans la capitale d'égypte, un type veux que l'on trouve un tresor je sais pas quoi en raport avec hanuket... tu sais ou sa se trouve ?
VideN
sirens hunter

Postby VideN » Thu, 10Sep09 00:06

Euh donc au final je dois faire quoi maintenant ? en résumé il me reste a retrouver la nana qui voulais buter le boss final pour venger sa famille.. euh je dois retrouver le vampire dont je viens de botter le cul, il y a toujours osira dans la prison surveiller par le commandant... j'ai toujours l'impossibilité de me rendre dans la piece du pharaon sinon le commandant qui est un traitre en profite pour délivrer osira et je suis game over... ta une idée de ce que je dois faire ?
VideN
sirens hunter

Postby SquallLion » Thu, 10Sep09 23:38

VideN wrote : Je viens de réunir les 25 tablets...
Celui qui est tout a l'ouest dans monster cove ? Je sais que j'ai fouillé monster cove en entier... sa mene chez la mere de la sphinx c'est sa ?

non
au début de monster cove (ou bien l'autre endroit), dés que tu sors de ton navire, une tablette t'attend (tu as deux chemins, un est le bon)

. elle date du début dans la capitale d'égypte, un type veux que l'on trouve un tresor je sais pas quoi en raport avec hanuket... tu sais ou sa se trouve ?

c'est bidon! c'est a quelques metres à l'Ouest, dans le jardin (au centre, il y a un puits)
tu vas au Sud-Ouest (8H) du jardin, tu verras, l'endroit est signalé d'un point brillant, tu fais action pour creuser

Euh donc au final je dois faire quoi maintenant ? en résumé il me reste a retrouver la nana qui voulais buter le boss final pour venger sa famille.. euh je dois retrouver le vampire dont je viens de botter le cul, il y a toujours osira dans la prison surveiller par le commandant... j'ai toujours l'impossibilité de me rendre dans la piece du pharaon sinon le commandant qui est un traitre en profite pour délivrer osira et je suis game over... ta une idée de ce que je dois faire ?

enregistre ta progression
va au nord (les égouts), tu sors sur la plage ensuite, tu vas au tombeau du pharaon (là où s'est déroulé le finale); on te propose de sauvegarder (ce que tu fairas), descend et .. GAME OVER
il faut sortir OSIRA de là!
comment faire? il faut l'inviter (et Opala aussi) dans sa maison!
dans les fetes foraines, gagne 3 fois a chaque mini jeu
puis tout au Nord, une fille bunny te propose du personnel, t'achete le max, même la fille elle même!
en final, tu auras acheté/gagné des bodyguards, des maids, musiciens, barman, cuisinier, l'hotesse, maitre d'hotel
en prime, une pute gratuite et des voyous à ejecter (les voyous, pas la pute)
si tu as battu une fois pour toute maitre Hentai, alors il restera dans le bar.
enfin, tu iras au palais pour inviter Opala et au Cachot liberer Osira (après le scrïpt est débile, les persos parlent comme si elle était pas là)

ensuite,tu peux retourner au tombeau: fini le game over!
pour la suite, tu te debrouilles car j'ai pas trouvé
SquallLion
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games