Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Postby 80075093 » Tue, 11Nov15 22:16

clawixp wrote:
roberttx wrote:Has anyone ever defeated the Dark Knight?

It's not possible.

I`m sorry it is possible

but there is not win result

it will continue even when loser

and the result of win and loss is the same = = not different....
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby sion » Mon, 12Apr16 18:57

I know number 2 has come out, I already complete 1 but my file got deleted as my laptop died. Does anyone have a save? with the Pharaoh of Egypt ending as i had that.
I can prove I got everything because I know you have to side with Osira and betray her by taking guardian powers and choosing a 3rd secret option!
please can someone help me!
sion
sirens hunter

Postby Bigmanbishop » Wed, 12May30 23:22

Does anyone have another link to download this game? I tried to rapidshare link (the one on the owners website) and it keeps jumping from around 70% straight to 100%. If anyone has another link it would be very much appreciated!!!
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby Bigmanbishop » Sat, 12Jun02 04:30

Bigmanbishop wrote:Does anyone have another link to download this game? I tried to rapidshare link (the one on the owners website) and it keeps jumping from around 70% straight to 100%. If anyone has another link it would be very much appreciated!!!

Never mind I finally got the download link to work on the game!
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby xanderhunter » Sat, 12Jul14 09:40

Alright so I'm replaying this game before starting on LoQO2 Ep1-2 and I cant seem to find all of the moonstones. I'm missing one and all the guides I've seen the last clue to the location is incredibly vague. Here is the clue

in a chest near along the cliffs south and east of the beach (one screen east of the fork).
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby clawixp » Sun, 12Jul15 15:31

xanderhunter wrote:Alright so I'm replaying this game before starting on LoQO2 Ep1-2 and I cant seem to find all of the moonstones. I'm missing one and all the guides I've seen the last clue to the location is incredibly vague. Here is the clue

in a chest near along the cliffs south and east of the beach (one screen east of the fork).

Seems like it's in the area between the sewers and the Pharaoh's Tomb.
clawixp
great white shark

Postby xanderhunter » Mon, 12Jul16 19:59

clawixp wrote:
xanderhunter wrote:Alright so I'm replaying this game before starting on LoQO2 Ep1-2 and I cant seem to find all of the moonstones. I'm missing one and all the guides I've seen the last clue to the location is incredibly vague. Here is the clue

Seems like it's in the area between the sewers and the Pharaoh's Tomb.

Well, thanks for the location, turns out I have that one, so it's some other chest I missed, sigh, back to the search again.

Edit: Actually come to think of it, that can't be it, because the area is only North South there is no way to go east of the fork like it says.

Edit2: Alright found the missing moonstone for me, turns out I missed one near the tower of hades.
xanderhunter
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games