Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition

Postby Brian100 » Tue, 10Sep28 23:55

I'm on dead rock standing infront of some sort of door or portal with a slot in it. where do i find what goes in the slot.
Brian100
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Godsh » Wed, 10Sep29 22:10

hey,i'm diong sidequests, defeating bunch of legandary monsters and beating the fat master box but i'd like to know if i can on my first play:

- reach the mansion of the lord's island (how can i reach it?)
- reach Festival Island,I got the map but don't know how to go there
- find back the bounty mature hunter who were heading to kick a big bad boss all alone last time i saw here and i can't find her now (I quickly ran through greece map to catch her..)

Thanks again for the game,very addictive haha

EDIT: where's that dead rock? seems like there're some legendary monsters over there also
Cette commande ne peut pas être exéctuée. Soit il y a une faute de frappe, soit tu n'es pas dans la bonne pièce.
A moins que l'une des commandes que tu as déjà tapées t'interdit de taper celle ci.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Brian100 » Fri, 10Oct01 15:12

Where do i find the key to the gateway in the castle in monster cove. Thanks
Brian100
great white shark

Postby Tossen » Fri, 10Oct15 13:52

And now :
GabeWork is now looking for potential females to model as "The Females of Namaria" for the upcoming sequel.
This makes me feel really great (sequel with amateur girls) ;D
Tossen
sirens hunter

Postby firefist » Tue, 10Oct19 18:46

Ok, i just started playing this game and im stuck at the part right after you meet opala fro the first time, ive given her a plush animal and several orange flowers but i don't know what else i have to give her to progress. is there a walkthrough some where? ive found this http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=4079 but its not really a walkthrough, just a list of where things are hidden. can someone help?
firefist
sirens hunter

Postby SquallLion » Tue, 10Oct19 18:48

firefist wrote : Ok, i just started playing this game and im stuck at the part right after you meet opala fro the first time, ive given her a plush animal and several orange flowers but i don't know what else i have to give her to progress. is there a walkthrough some where? ive found this http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=4079 but its not really a walkthrough, just a list of where things are hidden. can someone help?
check the flowers next the extrance of the palace (where the maid walk)
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby firefist » Tue, 10Oct19 18:51

the rare flowers? in the grassy area infront of the palace? i gave her some of those
firefist
sirens hunter

Postby SquallLion » Sat, 10Oct23 01:04

firefist wrote : the rare flowers? in the grassy area infront of the palace? i gave her some of those

among the flowers, there are 2 or 3rare flowers : try to take 1
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby Rayen » Sun, 10Oct24 22:18

You need to give queen opala a total of five gifts in her castle you can find a stuff animal you can give her. ( I think it is in the library) I haven't played non + mode in awhile. There are also three sets of orange flowers, and lastly there should be some chocolates in her castle as well making that the fifth and final gift if you get lazy though you can just do the quest to buy the "big balls " and spend the 200g on random items from the shop where you bought those big balls. Anymore questions regarding this game I would be more then happy to try to assist, After all I gave away my lurker status today just to explain something on another forum.
Rayen
Pilot fish

Postby Rayen » Sun, 10Oct24 22:22

Alright to start off -
1.reach the mansion of the lord's island (how can i reach it?

- You reach it by putting all nine of the pictures of the royal family in the house/mansion you bought in the city.

2.reach Festival Island,I got the map but don't know how to go there

-Go back and talk to the pirate that you meet at the very start of the game he will sell you his boat after you buy this boat you can go to dead man's rock , the mansion of the lord's , monster cove and festival island.

3.find back the bounty mature hunter who were heading to kick a big bad boss all alone last time i saw here and i can't find her now (I quickly ran through greece map to catch her..)

- You can fight the demon she runs off to fight only in + Mode.
Rayen
Pilot fish

Postby jackvan » Thu, 10Nov04 23:15

Damn man!! this game is sooo good I still played it more than I played Vanquish. what's strange is it was made by RPG maker!?!

I wanted to be sure I did everything before I start the"New Game+" so I would love it if someone could help me with these questions...?

1- I killed all the legendarys monsters except the one Castelia is after, got the dream demon as a slave, got everybody to join my house (except Osira ) and only encountered the pirate ship once. I tried to go north from the city in greece ( athorsa? ) but couldn't trigger the second encounter!! what am i missing guys?

2- How can I get farah, opala and osira to join my party?

3- can I actually do the evil end instead of the good end when I use the "New Game+" ?

sorry to ask all these questions, but I read everywhere and still couldn't figure it out...!!
jackvan
Pilot fish

Postby Brian100 » Sat, 10Nov06 11:51

jackvan wrote : Damn man!! this game is sooo good I still played it more than I played Vanquish. what's strange is it was made by RPG maker!?!

I wanted to be sure I did everything before I start the"New Game+" so I would love it if someone could help me with these questions...?

1- I killed all the legendarys monsters except the one Castelia is after, got the dream demon as a slave, got everybody to join my house (except Osira ) and only encountered the pirate ship once. I tried to go north from the city in greece ( athorsa? ) but couldn't trigger the second encounter!! what am i missing guys?

2- How can I get farah, opala and osira to join my party?

3- can I actually do the evil end instead of the good end when I use the "New Game+" ?

sorry to ask all these questions, but I read everywhere and still couldn't figure it out...!!

You get the second encounter with the pirates in new game+.
You need to bye the mansion in capital of egypt and then get 12 servants to get opala, farah and osira.
Yes you can play the evil side in new game+.
Brian100
great white shark

Postby hotlynks » Fri, 10Nov26 13:52

are their any other adult rpg maker games like
this one?
hotlynks
sirens hunter

Postby Broms » Mon, 11Jan10 01:31

Est ce que quelqu'un a eu une réponse concernant les écrans noirs pendant les scènes de sexe? Je suis perdu..
Broms
Pilot fish

Postby SquallLion » Mon, 11Jan10 04:07

Broms wrote : Est ce que quelqu'un a eu une réponse concernant les écrans noirs pendant les scènes de sexe? Je suis perdu..

car il n'y a aucune scene de réaliser
c'est juste imaginatif
SquallLion
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games