Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby ChrisX1 » Sat, 14Sep20 13:49

Brigma wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:Still, since I know you're there Ariane, do you think you'll make a new game after this?

She's previously stated that she wants to make a Date Rachel game.

that would be an awesome game
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby VRaptorX » Sat, 14Sep20 16:23

Did you get rid of the sex in a hottub option? Because I've been following the walkthrough and

1) it seems to be entirely random if she'll give me a question or not when looking at the moon
2) When I get it right, she only flashes instead of taking her top off like she does in the walkthrough

Now I think....I think it has something to do with the introduction, because no matter what I click, I can not get 4 steps/answers in before she asks my age. So I think my experience level is off from the get-go and I can't figure out a way to get it right. Basically, I just want to see what the new picture is.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby exar » Sat, 14Sep20 17:04

Its only the case when i try to play ariane the site shows me the 503 error or suffer other ppl from this error to?
exar
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Sat, 14Sep20 18:30

VRaptorX wrote:Did you get rid of the sex in a hottub option? Because I've been following the walkthrough and

1) it seems to be entirely random if she'll give me a question or not when looking at the moon
2) When I get it right, she only flashes instead of taking her top off like she does in the walkthrough

Now I think....I think it has something to do with the introduction, because no matter what I click, I can not get 4 steps/answers in before she asks my age. So I think my experience level is off from the get-go and I can't figure out a way to get it right. Basically, I just want to see what the new picture is.

The game does not work exactly the same as the original, as it now tracks several variables - smart, sexy, funny and nice. Read her blog http://arianeb.wordpress.com or Felix's blog http://atagong.com/dateariane/default.html. I start with a smart comment, give her a funny poem, then run fingers through her hair and dance while kissing and kissing her neck. Seems to cover the bases...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Sun, 14Sep21 04:11

exar wrote:Its only the case when i try to play ariane the site shows me the 503 error or suffer other ppl from this error to?

It's not just you; I have the occasional 503 too.
SYH
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 14Sep21 04:43

Rachel... Isn't she the lesbian?

That's be an interesting game

Wit, no, was that Rebeca? I forget
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Pennel » Sun, 14Sep21 08:38

Superawesomemans wrote:Rachel... Isn't she the lesbian?

Rachel said in one of the endings that's she's a lesbian, but that's obviously no true as she sleeps with you in the game. My interpretation of this lie is that 'Rachel Spahr' the model (a fake persona as shown throughout SITA) is a lesbian, but the real Rachel is bisexual.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 14Sep21 09:03

Pennel wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:Rachel... Isn't she the lesbian?

Rachel said in one of the endings that's she's a lesbian, but that's obviously no true as she sleeps with you in the game. My interpretation of this lie is that 'Rachel Spahr' the model (a fake persona as shown throughout SITA) is a lesbian, but the real Rachel is bisexual.

These are related to "Somethings in the Air", not the original ArianeB dating game this thread is related to
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby VRaptorX » Sun, 14Sep21 15:07

OK, I still can't figure it out

She thinks I'm smart
She thinks I'm Sexy
She thinks I'm kind
She thinks I'm funny
She's interested
She's had 5 drinks
We ate
We kissed
I toughed her breast
I've seen her naked
We went to the park
We went to the club
We had a romantic walk on the beach
We swam
We saw the stars
We went in the hot tub
We played truth or dare

If I ask to stay the night, we go to bed and sleep together, but if I try to sleep with her anywhere else like the hot tub or couch at this point, she won't. She'll say she's been looking forward to this all day/lets see how this goes, and then immediately end right to kiss goodnight and gives me like a 6 or a 4.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby ArianeB » Sun, 14Sep21 20:46

I've been tinkering with the game a lot the last two days, and obviously there's a lot to do.

I've split the game in two: before and during dinner, and after dinner.
Before and during is where you try to demonstrate traits. two opportunities at the beginning and between 1 and 4 during dinner. I also have 4 places where you can demonstrate traits before dinner, and 4 where you can lose:
Gain "sexy" by necking during a slow dance, lose by losing a pre-dinner swim race.
Gain "smart" by using the telescope and answering right, lose by answering wrong.
Gain "funny" by hanging upside down on the park monkey bars, lose by not doing anything at the park.
Gain "Nice" by pushing Ariane on the swing at the park, lose nice by having her drink wine twice before dinner.
Paying or not for dinner at either restaurant will gain or lose "nice" as well.
Quickly solving the pizza sauce stain problem gets a "smart" point.
You can't gain or lose traits after dinner, they are locked in at that point.

Ariane's "attraction" level will always be neutral after dinner. This is where the second round starts.
The ability to "attract" Ariane or end up in "friend zone" depends on what events you do after dinner and how well you do them.
This stage should work the same as it always has except the success or failure of those events may be tied to the traits you already displayed.

What I am hoping is that this double layering of complexity will keep the game fresh and unpredictable. As the above post shows it may be too unpredictable. I'll have to tinker with the difficulty and make sure every scenario is reachable through normal play.

ETA:
This is probably the best way to begin the game in case anyone is writing a walkthrough:
Introduce Yourself
Say something smart
Kiss her
Stop Kissing
I wanted to break the tension.
Yeah, well at the end of the evening,...
I`m glad you get it, let`s move on, then.
18 or over
Run fingers through her hair
Stop touching hair
Turn on some music
Pick a Rock playlist
Change music or dance again
Pick a light Jazz playlist
Dip and kiss her neck
Stop necking
Go back to the couch
Go to another room
Kitchen
Order Pizza for dinner
Drink Wine
Eat Pizza
Drink wine
Compliment her
You are so pretty,...
Talk to her
Go Somewhere Else
Go to Bathroom
Wait for her in the hallway
Use the bathroom

All four traits are hit, plus an extra smart, and the "intimate" requirements are all met. You can pretty much go anywhere or do anything after that.
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby VRaptorX » Mon, 14Sep22 03:54

Then it must be something I'm doing. I get the intimate phrase in the dot on the bottom left and all the stats up, but she'll only sleep with me in the bed. Whenever I try to sleep with her anywhere else, she ends the date.

Is it possible to screw yourself by getting too high of a score in the first half? Because I do notice if you kiss her too much she'll say that's too much kissing, and kissing is part of the build up to some of these scenes.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby ArianeB » Mon, 14Sep22 04:56

VRaptorX wrote:Then it must be something I'm doing. I get the intimate phrase in the dot on the bottom left and all the stats up, but she'll only sleep with me in the bed. Whenever I try to sleep with her anywhere else, she ends the date.

Is it possible to screw yourself by getting too high of a score in the first half? Because I do notice if you kiss her too much she'll say that's too much kissing, and kissing is part of the build up to some of these scenes.

Yes, that is a major trait of the game: too much of anything is not good. 6 is the maximum kisses, 5 is the maximum fondle, 4 is the maximum butt grabs, 4 is also the maximum drinks. Hot tub sex can only be done when her hair is up (bikini mode), couch sex can only be done when her hair is down (casual or dress mode). The best way to hot tub sex is via truth or dare and daring to kiss and fondle. Once Ariane showers, she no longer wants to get wet.
ArianeB
great white shark

Postby VRaptorX » Tue, 14Sep23 06:04

I finally did it! I had to go a round-about way I never went before.

Dancing
Steak Dinner
Go for drive
Club
Buy lingerie
Strip contest
Hot tub naked (No truth or dare)

I NEVER did the strip club before because it always wound up with Ariane mad at me before. Even when following the old version for the strip club she'd stop half-way through and then progress would just come to a screeching halt.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Sep25 08:34

VRaptorX wrote:I NEVER did the strip club before because it always wound up with Ariane mad at me before. Even when following the old version for the strip club she'd stop half-way through and then progress would just come to a screeching halt.

If you do everything right before taking her to the strip club, she will perform a live sex act on stage. I managed to get it in the new version and the steps to get there are more or less the same.

One possible bug I noticed, after dinner you sometimes can't sit down on the couch with Ariane. It just goes straight to the dancing option with no way to sit her down. Didn't always happen, but if I close Firefox and start a new game the problem usually goes away.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ArianeB » Thu, 14Oct02 12:27

You can now download the new version at http://arianeb.com/dategame.htm
ArianeB
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games