Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby humbert » Fri, 10Dec10 12:48

for some reason both copies of this I've dl'ed have no start button- have not been able to initiate the game in any way.
humbert
sirens hunter

Postby IronMark » Fri, 10Dec10 15:40

humbert wrote : for some reason both copies of this I've dl'ed have no start button- have not been able to initiate the game in any way.

There's an index.html file that should come with the top level directory - just click on that and a browser window will start the game. Failing that, just go one level deep and use any of default.htm, default2.htm or even debug.htm to get yourself started. This is just a beta release and doesn't have the usual ArianeB polish on the package
IronMark
great white shark

Postby humbert » Sat, 10Dec11 13:24

thanks, IM- it's really strange- I finally found the index file mixed in within the main folder, but it takes me to a blank window that says "new page 1"- but just a blank window, nothing there. Refreshing doesn't help. I downloaded this version several times, and the patch. Maybe I lost a needed plug in or something. Older version of this game won't work anymore, either, but the other similar games work fine. hmmmm....
humbert
sirens hunter

Postby IronMark » Tue, 10Dec14 15:20

What browser are you using? I don't have any luck with these games using chrome
IronMark
great white shark

Postby humbert » Wed, 10Dec15 14:20

firefox- never been a problem in the past. for the heck of it just tried to open it in IE and got an error message. by the way, not meaning to whine for help here but just hoping the feedback/info it useful to the guy who made it- and thanks for the responses.
humbert
sirens hunter

Postby Kelly69 » Thu, 10Dec16 23:28

I have a question, how can one get threesome with Ari and her friend. Every time I get them home they just swim and her friend goes back
Kelly69
Pilot fish

Postby cowboyblob » Thu, 10Dec16 23:48

Kelly69 wrote :
I have a question, how can one get threesome with Ari and her friend. Every time I get them home they just swim and her friend goes back

There is no threesome in ArianeB's version of the game. You'll have to try one of the fan-made upgrades found elsewhere on the Forum.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Big Mike » Wed, 10Dec22 20:05

Can someone tell me, is 'UP 17' an update to an older version, or is it an add-on to the game?

I'm playing the latest version (6.4 I think) but the UP 17 d/l is a lot bigger than the whole game, so I'm not sure what it is.
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby afaw41 » Wed, 10Dec22 20:07

Can someone tell me, is 'UP 17' an update to an older version, or is it an add-on to the game?

I'm playing the latest version (6.4 I think) but the UP 17 d/l is a lot bigger than the whole game, so I'm not sure what it is.

Yes Mike there is a new update of 7.0 it is a lot of changes in graphics
afaw41
great white shark

Postby Big Mike » Wed, 10Dec22 20:27

Thanks, so is 'UP 17' the new update (7.0), or is it a separate add-on?
And is it a full replacement of the base game or would I just add it to the existing game folder?

I'm interested in trying some add-ons, but the posts & links all seem to be fairly old, so I'm not sure if they will work with the latest version.

Sorry, I'm a total newb at this stuff.
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 10Dec22 20:30

UP is a fan made upgrade to the existing game. However I do believe it is far out of date with the revisions to the current ArianeB game.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Big Mike » Wed, 10Dec22 20:36

Thanks.

It seems that any of the fan-made upgrades I've seen, are all out of date.
Are there any 'modern' additions to this game?
(I've got the latest version, 7.0)
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 10Dec22 20:41

Big Mike wrote : It seems that any of the fan-made upgrades I've seen, are all out of date.
Are there any 'modern' additions to this game?
(I've got the latest version, 7.0)
No, 7.0 came out a few weeks ago (December 4th) and, as far as I know, none of the fan made mods have announced any new work. That, and Ariane is still working on the game.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby betta1211 » Sat, 11Jan22 21:21

Hi all, on the online game i find different picrtures into the lingerie store...so take a look and have fun!
betta1211
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 11Jan23 08:40

Hi, Ariane-fans, there are some questions about UP 17. Answer: Since a lot of times there are different dating games on the net, like of Chaotic, Phreaky, Tlaero and Cugel and so on. I made the add-ons for the Ariane-game in a time, where the genuine author of this game didn't make important updates, I was able to work out a lot of bugs and in cooperation with qbv8 I made the updates up to UP 17. This Update id based on the version 5.8. The game is to be played as a standalone game (complete - with all parts containing - you need no former version nor a later one. The one single thing, you may need, is the Repair-patch1 to UP 17 to get it completely and in function). Additionally, there is a text-file connected with UP 17 (Readme), where you can see a lot of descrïptions and hints.

Since the field of dating games has increased significantly within the last year and also the programming-code of the original Ariane-game has totally changed, together with a lot of pictures, which have been reworked, the efforts for making a fitting update would have to been too much for me and there fore UP 17 together with the Repair patch1 of UP 17 is the last update for the time being. It was a great pleasure for me to bring you some additional scenes and surprises, but in the meantime I had to break up my work for ArianeB --- it was a great time......
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games