Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby Danos1975 » Tue, 16Aug16 01:07

I'd kill for a sequel to SITA. Whatever happened to Ariane?
Danos1975
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Aug16 06:59

Danos1975 wrote:I'd kill for a sequel to SITA. Whatever happened to Ariane?

ArianeB is currently active on her site. On the first post of this thread, there's a link to the Date Ariane game. Click on it and it'll take you to the new version of Date Ariane. On the top left, there's the word ArianeB. Click on it and it'll take you to her "Life in the Metaverse" page. On the lower left hand side, there's links to a blog that she updates frequently with info about a possible sequel to Something's in the Air. There's also a link to the "Rachel meets Ariane" stories. While you're there, you should also check out the Modeling Portfolio on the lower right as well. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby ptypoe » Mon, 16Aug22 00:59

muttdoggy wrote:

ArianeB is currently active on her site. On the first post of this thread, there's a link to the Date Ariane game. Click on it and it'll take you to the new version of Date Ariane. On the top left, there's the word ArianeB. Click on it and it'll take you to her "Life in the Metaverse" page. On the lower left hand side, there's links to a blog that she updates frequently with info about a possible sequel to Something's in the Air. There's also a link to the "Rachel meets Ariane" stories. While you're there, you should also check out the Modeling Portfolio on the lower right as well. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Thanks Muttdoggy - Wow, I see from the website that Date Ariane has been downloaded 2.7 million times! Pretty amazing! I certainly hope there is a sequel in the making, but until then we can always replay Date Ariane.
ptypoe
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Aug24 04:27

I was actually not a fan of Something In The Air. I never outright hated it, but I felt the story was unnecessary. I would have rather just seen Rachel incorporated into the original Date Ariane as an expansion, where you have the option of playing the original game or going on a date with Rachel instead and a few things, like going to the movies, added to the original Date Ariane. Then over time other girls could have been added one by one into the game.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Wed, 16Aug24 11:57

I liked both games. The new engine version was better.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Aug24 13:02

master110 wrote:The new engine version was better.

That is true.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Fri, 16Aug26 17:10

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:I was actually not a fan of Something In The Air. I never outright hated it, but I felt the story was unnecessary.

I feel differently. I thought the story was the best part of SitA. I enjoyed that there were multiple paths but that the major events of the world happened regardless. I'm not sure how most people played it, but I went for Ariane first, so there was a good deal of mystery as to what was going on. A lot of fun. As with the original game, I would have liked for the sex scenes to be more involved, but that's a design choice. In terms of American movie ratings, ArianeB is shooting for an "R" instead of an "NC17."

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby qbv8 » Sun, 17Jul02 15:47

Hello my dear Lagooners, especially those that still remember me from the past.
After a long time I went through some of my old files and was reminded of the time, when Arnulf and me wrote the UP17 for Dating Ariane. Sadly, my PC from 2009 is long gone, and so are my backups from that time ... Therefore I would like to ask dor a favour:
If anyone has an UP17 somewhere on your harddrives, I would appreciate a copy of that very much. Please send me a message in that case.

Thank you very much and best regards,
qbv8
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Ivlia » Fri, 17Sep22 14:53

Waiting the HD version of the GAME I tried to play again. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I have found that some new scenes became available like stripping during dance in the living room or buying ice cream topless.

I spent a lot of time trying to send Ariane to buy ice cream showing her breasts but without success. :??: My boyfriend is laughing at my attempts and he has proposed a bet. If I will not find solution till Saturday midnight I should go to McDrive topless. Please, help me.
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby Crane » Fri, 17Sep22 15:24

Ivlia wrote:Waiting the HD version of the GAME I tried to play again. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I have found that some new scenes became available like stripping during dance in the living room or buying ice cream topless.

I spent a lot of time trying to send Ariane to buy ice cream showing her breasts but without success. :??: My boyfriend is laughing at my attempts and he has proposed a bet. If I will not find solution till Saturday midnight I should go to McDrive topless. Please, help me.

Do you mind letting me know at which McDrive and when are you supposed to go if you lose your bet? I`m not asking for myself, i just have a very curious gf, if you know what i mean. :p

I don`t really remember how you convince her going topless but probably it requires a nice barbeque and a reasonable quantity of alcohol. Some pool activity maybe.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Ivlia » Mon, 17Sep25 14:52

Deleted -- off-topic.
Last edited by Ivlia on Wed, 17Sep27 07:37, edited 1 time in total.
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby Crane » Mon, 17Sep25 15:30

Ivlia wrote:Thank you for your advices. Anyway my boyfriend said that I was a cheater if I had asked a help on a forum, I should found the solution myself. So, I lost bet and received a penalty dare for the cheating.

Je suis très désolé. I`m really sorry.
Ivlia wrote:Mmmmm, no, I do not know. :( My English is not so good.

I said "i`m asking you that, because my girlfriend is a very curious person". ;)

Ivlia wrote:
Crane wrote:It is too late, today is Monday. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Beh, sarà per un’altra volta allora.
Well, maybe next time then. :lol:
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Ivlia » Mon, 17Sep25 15:42

Deleted -- off-topic.
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby Crane » Mon, 17Sep25 15:55

Well "if you know what i mean" in this case practically meant "but you already know that`"curious girlfriend thing" is BS" :sarcastic:

And i`m sure the McDrive`s staff and customers have had as much fun as you did. :D
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Ivlia » Tue, 17Sep26 07:43

Deleted -- off-topic.
Ivlia
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games