Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby Felix » Mon, 11Jul11 17:22

M wrote:Wait, have you always been able to dare her to go shoot free throws naked?

Is that the basket ball thing, then it is yes!

askkurthow wrote:I think I found a problem with the new version. After Introduction, steak dinner, go swimming I follow her into the shower then shower. Then click on jeep to get her to change into her black dress. I can follower her into the bedroom but can go no further. If I don't follow her into the bedroom I can go no further. Any clues? (she has to have 2 drinks besides dinner to follow her)

Will have to check that, meanwhile I'm still testing my walkthroughs for version 6.1.
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby SYH » Tue, 11Jul12 02:01

askkurthow wrote:I think I found a problem with the new version. After Introduction, steak dinner, go swimming I follow her into the shower then shower. Then click on jeep to get her to change into her black dress. I can follower her into the bedroom but can go no further. If I don't follow her into the bedroom I can go no further. Any clues?

(she has to have 2 drinks besides dinner to follow her)

On the blog, someone described a very similar (if not the same) bug. Ariane's response was:
Dang! Bug is a small typo. In text12.htm line 179 should read parent.shower = 1; not parnet.shower = 1;

I fixed my copy and haven't been able to duplicate the bug since. Follow or no follow, all works well again.
SYH
great white shark

Postby Sniff3005 » Tue, 11Jul12 10:00

anyone know how to get around the code that will always open default.htm no matter what page you open? is it required to remove the javascript entry in on EVERY page?
Sniff3005
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Jul12 11:58

Sniff3005 wrote:anyone know how to get around the code that will always open default.htm no matter what page you open? is it required to remove the javascript entry in on EVERY page?

Why would you want to bother?
I know I looked a that file in an earlier version and, did it have certain certain necessary initialisations? Or does it then jump to another page? If the default only does the later, and you have downloaded the complete file then you would merely just jump to page which default redirects.

Don't blame me if I am wrong, I has been at least two years since I looked at that.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Dainyl » Wed, 11Jul13 06:20

Sniff3005 wrote:anyone know how to get around the code that will always open default.htm no matter what page you open? is it required to remove the javascript entry in on EVERY page?

The problem with removing that code is that the way the game is programmed, every page assumes it is within a form on default.htm and frequently refers to default.htm's code in addition to the code of whatever page is loaded in the other forms (allowing for quite a bit of flexibility). If any page is opened separately none of that code would work and you would most likely end up with a blank page, or, if you're lucky, a single line of text.
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby Ehlanna » Wed, 11Jul13 10:24

SYH wrote:
askkurthow wrote:I think I found a problem with the new version. After Introduction, steak dinner, go swimming I follow her into the shower then shower. Then click on jeep to get her to change into her black dress. I can follower her into the bedroom but can go no further. If I don't follow her into the bedroom I can go no further. Any clues?

(she has to have 2 drinks besides dinner to follow her)

On the blog, someone described a very similar (if not the same) bug. Ariane's response was:
Dang! Bug is a small typo. In text12.htm line 179 should read parent.shower = 1; not parnet.shower = 1;

I fixed my copy and haven't been able to duplicate the bug since. Follow or no follow, all works well again.

Thanks for posting that, fixed the issue nicely! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby askkurthow » Wed, 11Jul13 12:09

The online version has been fixed as well
askkurthow
Pilot fish

Postby Sniff3005 » Wed, 11Jul13 19:33

Dainyl wrote:

The problem with removing that code is that the way the game is programmed, every page assumes it is within a form on default.htm and frequently refers to default.htm's code in addition to the code of whatever page is loaded in the other forms (allowing for quite a bit of flexibility). If any page is opened separately none of that code would work and you would most likely end up with a blank page, or, if you're lucky, a single line of text.

oh i see. so it NEEDS the history from the beginning pages in order to function properly. ok well thanks for pointing this out.
Sniff3005
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 11Jul16 14:08

Could someone, please, upload 7.1 to mediafire?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Jul16 14:18

What's the matter? Problems with the official download via 4shared?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 11Jul16 14:34

I got to 12% and it stopped. Now when I try to download it gives me 4-7Kbs. I just want a reliable mirror.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Jul16 14:45

Have you tried contacting ArianeB -- after all, it is her/his project and s/he could be concerned if folk are having download problems?

P.S. Out of interest I've just started downloading it -- so far I have supposedly got 26.5MB at 30.6kB/s (between 20 and 60 KiB/s according to my System Monitor app)
Last edited by Greebo on Sat, 11Jul16 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 11Jul16 14:53

I'll try that, but I figured I'd get faster response on a public forum.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Jul16 16:40

It completed downloading without a hitch and seems to start correctly, so I assume all is as should be. Unlike the recent incarnations of Rapidshare, the operation of 4shared's site appears to be comparatively clean, so I find it difficult to see what could be fouling up your downloads, unless you have a local connection or ISP problem. Do you have a noisy line or get much in the way of dropouts?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby RoRi » Fri, 11Jul29 12:53

RoRi
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games