Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 14Jun27 16:35

woody wrote:arianeb was 1 of the first adult games i ever played online,it brought me into contact with the old sharks lagoon,
there were pages & pages of arianeb talk,
looking forward to more in the future from arianeb creator,thnx to all his hard word we got to enjoy a great game [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Woody, in my opinion the pictures of the new version of the game are really fantastic, and there are also new paths that lead to different situations. You should check it .
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 14Jun27 21:30

Well, about the little white dots ( in my big screen, they seem white) , they are located HERE:

There are two dots, you can click on the left or right dot, they will lead to the same Absynth scene, but after you drink, the following images are different and very interesting...one of them is really curious. Spoiler ahead.

And well, if you like Ariane and her game, you can "like" her page on Facebook... :)

https://www.facebook.com/dateariane
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby ArianeB » Tue, 14Jul01 07:04

Those dots will take you to whatever I happen to be testing at the time.
Right now they take you to a point where go for a drive, and Ariane's driving.

It used to be that when you let Ariane drive, she either took you to the museum (after the diner) or the dress shop (after any other meal).
I'm working on having Ariane take you someplace based on your personality answers at the beginning of the game or during dinner.
If "nice" is dominant, dress shop. if "sexy" is dominant, lingerie shop. If "smart" or "funny", nightclub. If all four equally, mountain drive or lake. Otherwise, amusement park. The only place she won't take you is the strip club, because you have to be driving to go there (two drinks during dinner will let you drive).
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Grey8Wolf » Tue, 14Jul01 10:51

ArianeB wrote:Those dots will take you to whatever I happen to be testing at the time.
Right now they take you to a point where go for a drive, and Ariane's driving.
It used to be that when you let Ariane drive, she either took you to the museum (after the diner) or the dress shop (after any other meal).
I'm working on having Ariane take you someplace based on your personality answers at the beginning of the game or during dinner.
If "nice" is dominant, dress shop. if "sexy" is dominant, lingerie shop. If "smart" or "funny", nightclub. If all four equally, mountain drive or lake. Otherwise, amusement park. The only place she won't take you is the strip club, because you have to be driving to go there (two drinks during dinner will let you drive).

I noticed that ... And also that it was much easier to get to the BJ and sex in the car part clicking on the dots. I am looking forward the new images of those events. Will the BJ still be explicit?
By the way, great tips !
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby eroticgamer » Wed, 14Aug20 16:08

Could anyone recommend a good route for getting the nude basketball in the park scenerio?

Felix's walkthough says I should be able to do it from the truth or dare game, but I think that option has been removed.
eroticgamer
Pilot fish

Postby wagner » Thu, 14Aug21 05:17

Nope. Still there. She just has to be completely nude.
wagner
great white shark

Postby eroticgamer » Thu, 14Aug21 13:54

wagner wrote:Nope. Still there. She just has to be completely nude.

Perfect! Thank you. :)
eroticgamer
Pilot fish

Postby simarimas1 » Tue, 14Sep09 19:59

This is still my favorite game of this genre. Maybe because it is the first I found, but I still play it now and then. I absolutely love the new pictures, and scenes. Can't wait for the rest to be done.
simarimas1
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 14Sep18 07:58

FYI - just hit 99% complete - finishing hot tub scenes...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Thu, 14Sep18 13:18

Hoboy wrote:FYI - just hit 99% complete - finishing hot tub scenes...

99%? I checked the blog and no info was publicly available... Are you ArianeB in disguise or something?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 14Sep18 16:41

Superawesomemans wrote:
Hoboy wrote:FYI - just hit 99% complete - finishing hot tub scenes...

99%? I checked the blog and no info was publicly available... Are you ArianeB in disguise or something?

Nah - it's from the start page from her website...http://arianeb.com/dateariane/default.htm
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby ChrisX1 » Thu, 14Sep18 17:22

simarimas1 wrote:This is still my favorite game of this genre. Maybe because it is the first I found, but I still play it now and then. I absolutely love the new pictures, and scenes. Can't wait for the rest to be done.

This was my first one as well
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby SYH » Fri, 14Sep19 22:49

SYH
great white shark

Postby Super » Fri, 14Sep19 23:27

Oh nice. I would hope it'd be a bit more explicit, but I guess that's just not Ariane's style :p

Still, since I know you're there Ariane, do you think you'll make a new game after this?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Brigma » Sat, 14Sep20 07:18

Superawesomemans wrote:Still, since I know you're there Ariane, do you think you'll make a new game after this?

She's previously stated that she wants to make a Date Rachel game.
Brigma
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games