Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby VRaptorX » Sun, 10Jul18 10:41

Is there any version that of that fan made build that adds in a threesome that I don't need to download? I mean the original is playable online yet the fan made added on isn't.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby Felix » Sun, 10Jul18 12:39

Thanks Fraekke.

I had already found it out myself (the main problem was that I had been playing v6.3 for hours instead of 6.4 not understanding why I couldn't trigger the Rebecca scenarios). Personally I like the Rebecca interventions, although they - of course - lead to nothing.

There are also two extra photo shoot mini-scenes. One I have triggered the other one I am still struggling (I always try first without looking at the code!).

The changed photo shoot has already been uploaded to my walkthroughs (and for the vintage lovers, version 6.3 is now at my ArianeB archives).

The extra Rebecca scenarios have now been added to my walkthroughs.
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 10Jul18 13:53

Hi Felix well its been some time now that I havent played ariane, but after reading the last few comments I think its time I try your last version, funny thing about ariane I never get tired of it although the 3 versions I have right now date back some time original ver 5.8 plus Arnulf's UP16 and 17, but now to remember the paths, without looking at the walkthrough [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Anyhow looking forward too trying out the latest versions 6.4
Thanks for the new mods and keeping this game a classic !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Felix » Sun, 10Jul18 23:44

Patch for 6.4 available at the ArianeB website.
Please consult the comments.

http://arianeb.wordpress.com/2010/07/16 ... 4-now-out/
Felix Atagong
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 10Jul19 01:52

How do I (a non-techie) incorporate that fix into Ariane 6.4? Do I just put them in the same folder?
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 10Jul19 01:56

Never mind, I read that blog post a little more closely & figured it out. Thanks!

"Download this patch and dump the contents of the “update” folder into the “datingsimulator” folder. "
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby VRaptorX » Mon, 10Jul19 07:55

So is it download only or can we play this in the browser?
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby VRaptorX » Mon, 10Jul19 08:15

OK, nevermind. I just tried the to have Rebecca break us up. It worked so I guess it is 6.4
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby Felix » Mon, 10Jul19 23:29

The latest download at the Ariane site is the patched version. You will also be able to play it online.

(Please note that I am not the maker of this game.)
Felix Atagong
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby Spooky » Mon, 10Jul19 23:52

Arnulf: Do you plan to do an update to your mod working with the 6.4 version (or any other version?) I rather liked the extensions and would love to see some more.
Spooky
great white shark

Postby Fraekke » Tue, 10Jul20 08:02

Sorry if this is old news, but I found an easy way to get some of the different dancing scenarios.
*SPOILER*[color=DFE7EE]You dont HAVE to dance with ariane to begin with! after the basic intro, you can go directly to the kitchen, have 2 drinks and the stake + 2 drinks. For topless in jeans, go to the backyard kiss her twice and then kiss her neck.
After that Ariane is willing to take her top off if you win the star gazing game. For topless in bikini bottom, just go change after the meal (or pick the patio dinner).
Now the only dance routine I'm missing is in panties!
[/color]
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 10Jul23 10:38

Hi, Spookie, I have seen, that it is very difficult to make a new fan extention to the ArianeB game, because first, the code has changed and I am not so familiar with it and second, I have no clue, what we could add as addendum and third, for the above mentioned reasons, I am a little bit out of contact with the game and therefore I have forgotten several details in the game, which I should remember first again. You can see, that there are a lot of dating games similar to Ariane and so I've learned, that making such a maraton-game by adding some addenda to the Ariane game is a little bit out for the moment. So I beg for your understanding that I have to think a lot first how to proceed and maybe then it will come to a new UP18.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Felix » Sat, 10Jul24 01:05

Don't study too much on 6.4, Arnulf, version 6.5 (or at least 6.4 enhanced) is promised for this week-end...

Bad side of the news is that I don't have any place left to store my ArianeB archives (yep, 1 gig is not that much) - so I will have to cut some versions here and there (or I should make incremental archives).

Obviously I'll still keep them on my harddisk though.
Felix Atagong
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Sat, 10Jul24 01:15

@Felix

1GB of walkthroughs!? [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Spooky » Sat, 10Jul24 01:47

Hi Arnulf! Thank you for your thoughts on the matter. I will be patient and see if anything in the new version captures your interest or stimulates your imagination for a new path in the story-line. Your add-ons are marvellous stuff!
Spooky
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games