Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby Grey8Wolf » Thu, 14May15 21:25

Felix Atagong´s walkthroughs are working very well with this new version, including the "Live Sex Act" part.

The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Felix » Fri, 14May16 08:42

Grey8Wolf wrote:Felix Atagong´s walkthroughs are working very well with this new version, including the "Live Sex Act" part.

Really? Thanks. I'm going to make the SITA walkthroughs first. All 45 or so scenarios, then I will attack the new Ariane Date, 10th anniversary edition. I do know that some walkthroughs don't work any more because some of the triggers are already set in the beginning from your date, according to 4 personality traits: funny, physical, intelligent, etc...
Felix Atagong
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Fri, 14May16 19:43

Grey8Wolf wrote:Felix Atagong´s walkthroughs are working very well with this new version, including the "Live Sex Act" part.

sorry, but when im following this http://atagong.com/dateariane/archives/strip-club-contest-2.html i get kicked out after the steak dinner. it seems many paths have changed.
exar
great white shark

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 14May16 19:56

sorry, but when im following this http://atagong.com/dateariane/archives/strip-club-contest-2.html i get kicked out after the steak dinner. it seems many paths have changed.

I was referring to the steps after you are inside the strip club, that are the same described by Felix. To get to the club, you have to show Ariane the funny, nice and sexy traits. So, you could start by saying something funny, then kiss her, then say something smart like that " if we are going to bed"... Then read a poem, dance slow jazz, touch her hair... After the dinner, you go for a drive and then it is like Felix describes.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 14Jun20 19:52

More beautiful images in the new version of Ariane´s game... this one is really nice. Ariane is getting better with her art skills...
Would you like to drive a car with a girl like this by your side? :crazy:

Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Mon, 14Jun23 17:19

Some news about the "Date Ariane Game", posted by Ariane on her Facebook page:
"Want to cheat on Ariane? Got a couple of ways to do it. Unfortunately, both require playing the game with a keyboard and mouse. First, there is now a tiny little dot in the lower left of the screen. If you hover over it with your mouse, it will let you see how Ariane feels about the date so far.
If you want to REALLY cheat, click below the dot and enter the Konami Code on your keyboard, suddenly Ariane is feeling REALLY good about the date."

https://www.facebook.com/dateariane

Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Mon, 14Jun23 17:23

More images of the game... since Ariane wrote that you must show some traits ( nice, smart, funny and sexy) to get good results in the game , you can use the dot to see if you are doing well:

I had already got to the hot tub sex before, but as you can see , the "nice" trait is not needed there, nor for the rest of the night in bed. :lol:
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Mon, 14Jun23 21:37

About the " Konami Code"... I did not know what the hell was this thing, so I had to make a search ...it is a code that is used in many videogames. Certainly Ariane put this resource to help people who cannot get good results in her game.

This is the code: ↑↑↓↓←→←→ba enter

And this is what happens when you enter the code:

Using the code, you make Ariane think that you have all the four traits and gets interested in you. But that does not mean that you will get Ariane to bed so easily.
If you make the wrong moves, you will end without the "good ending" again.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby will » Tue, 14Jun24 14:05

Hiii,

How do you enter the code ?? I can't do it ! :??:

Thanks
will
sirens hunter

Postby Grey8Wolf » Tue, 14Jun24 15:23

will wrote:Hiii,

How do you enter the code ?? I can't do it ! :??:

Thanks

Ariane wrote that this only works if you have a PC with a mouse. You click below the dot and type the code , then "enter" . Then, if you hover over the dot with your mouse, you should have all the four traits, and Ariane will be interested in you.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Fri, 14Jun27 05:51

The new images are fantastic!

I discovered the grey dot on my own but not how to activate the Konami code.

Speaking of grey dots, there are two to the left of the door in the "Introduce yourself" scene. Click on one of them and you get an absinthe scene. :D
SYH
great white shark

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 14Jun27 10:21

SYH wrote:The new images are fantastic!

I discovered the grey dot on my own but not how to activate the Konami code.

Speaking of grey dots, there are two to the left of the door in the "Introduce yourself" scene. Click on one of them and you get an absinthe scene. :D

Wow, that is fantastic! Ariane did not tell about these dots... A good thing is that this works on an IPad, unlike the black dot . And it seems that the grey dots are very recent. These "easter eggs" are very interesting. I wonder if she put them also in other parts of the game... Have you noticed that, if you don't drink the absynthe, you can enter the game, skipping the first part ?

About the " Konami Code"...

This is it: ↑↑↓↓←→←→ba , then press enter

The b and a are lower case, I tried to type like how it is written on Wikipedia, and it did not work.

You have to click under the black dot, and type the code . I had to try some times until I found the right spot under the dot until I got a message " Konami code detected" , then it worked.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby woody » Fri, 14Jun27 11:16

arianeb was 1 of the first adult games i ever played online,it brought me into contact with the old sharks lagoon,
there were pages & pages of arianeb talk,
looking forward to more in the future from arianeb creator,thnx to all his hard word we got to enjoy a great game [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
woody
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 14Jun27 12:40

The arianeb.com site seems to be down...

I hope the problem isn't terminal.. Does anyone have any news?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 14Jun27 16:33

kessie8yl wrote:The arianeb.com site seems to be down...

I hope the problem isn't terminal.. Does anyone have any news?

This morning I accessed the game to see the grey dots stuff ( see above) and eveything was OK. Right now, I accessed the site again, it is working fine. Do you have any security network that can be blocking the site?
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games