Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby cowboyblob » Tue, 08Feb05 02:37

Dyonisis wrote :

She didn't let her kiss while dancing :cry:
How do do you do that :??:

I stand corrected. Thanx.

Kiss while dancing in the living room, not the dance club.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 08Feb06 00:46

Good work cowboyblob - never saw that route.

Maybe as you're the expert you can tell me how to get to the pics of her naked in the kitchen drinking wine - not with the camera.
Edit: Sorry it's obvious as one of the options after your lake walk through - go to kitchen.

The one I cannot get is her naked on her own outside the pool and close up ......
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby cowboyblob » Wed, 08Feb06 05:28

Bonhomie wrote : Good work cowboyblob - never saw that route.

Maybe as you're the expert you can tell me how to get to the pics of her naked in the kitchen drinking wine - not with the camera.
Edit: Sorry it's obvious as one of the options after your lake walk through - go to kitchen.

The one I cannot get is her naked on her own outside the pool and close up ......

"skinnyprep.jpg" The one of her backside while putting up her hair? When you come back from that lake trip (get her naked) and go out to the back yard and skinny dip. If you do this, the couch sex is no longer available and in the hot tub you're handicapped by any amount of above-waist foreplay you did on the beach.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 08Feb11 17:44

Thanks cowboyblob.

Now, as we have established you are the expert ............

I've got two images in the jpg folder labelled 'pet1' and 'pet2'

I think she seems to be in the car, but the background is not too clear, topless but in one you can see her white panties, and the other her jeans - so she started in 'dress casual' mode red top and jeans.
It looks like your hand is in her panties!

Cannot get to these anywhere so far. If you go out anywhere other than the photoshoot in the car you seem to 'return home' to the living room.
If you get back in the car before going too far on the photoshoot you get her topless before the 'voice from outside' gets her to call a halt.

Putting her in the back of the car after drinking too much in the nightclub allows you a 'wake-up' click sometimes - if she is not too drunk - but that takes you home as well as far as I am able to work out.

? ? ? ?
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby cowboyblob » Mon, 08Feb11 22:11

Not the car -- sofa! pet1 and pet2 appear when you've got her on the sofa making out and you give her too much bottom-foreplay (BFP) without going for the goodies. She takes over and gets herself off without even offering to reciprocate. This is different from the hot tub, where she at least returns the favor (but you've got to ask for a b.j. first).

I had to read the code to find this at first; the game used to crash at too much BFP so you never got to the "pet" and "favor" graphics until the real Ariane fixed the game.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 08Feb11 23:49

As ever you are the master ..........

.... being able to read the code is obviously a help.

I have found that there are those little options - like your 'ask for a bj' above which you have to hunt for. Most of the pic offers you one choice, and quite often there is another (or third ) hidden in a small area.

I do like this game ............ as you may have gathered.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby cowboyblob » Tue, 08Feb12 00:35

It doesn't take an expert on HTML; the author included some good notes in the code. It helps that you can computer-search the files for jpg names to determine where in the game they show.

This game is made of awesome and win! Sharky's games are awesome too, but I wish he would create something that wasn't so linear.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby kthwht » Wed, 08Feb13 02:24

cowboyblob wrote : Not the car -- sofa! pet1 and pet2 appear when you've got her on the sofa making out and you give her too much bottom-foreplay (BFP) without going for the goodies. She takes over and gets herself off without even offering to reciprocate. This is different from the hot tub, where she at least returns the favor (but you've got to ask for a b.j. first).

I had to read the code to find this at first; the game used to crash at too much BFP so you never got to the "pet" and "favor" graphics until the real Ariane fixed the game.[quote]

I have played the game numerous times and have never been able to get to the pet part. Also, you seem to indicate you can get a b.j. at the hot tub, but again I can't seem to find the way to get to this either.
kthwht
Pilot fish

Postby cowboyblob » Wed, 08Feb13 04:54

You don't get a b.j. but you have to ask for one so she'll "massage your privates." You get there by massaging her butt, thighs, or lower back 4 times, but NOT her pussy. She'll take control and start humping your hand. Instead of "Continue massaging" click her head for "Ask for a blow job." She won't give you one, but she'll give you a handjob, then send you home ('cuz she's got to clean the hot tub tomorrow). Not a very good play avenue, but it's better than the same sofa scenario, where she gets off then throws you out for asking for oral sex.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Wes66 » Thu, 08Feb21 01:36

Has everyone noticed the online games has been updated. She will now drink beer in kitchen and get naked, if she has not drank too much already. Also, there is a walk in park and play on swings. Plus, you now shop for bra and panties!!!
Wes66
great white shark

Postby Dyonisis » Thu, 08Feb21 02:27

You can also eat a hamburger at Burger King (no alcohol)
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby Dyonisis » Thu, 08Feb21 02:32

Wes66 wrote : Has everyone noticed the online games has been updated. She will now drink beer in kitchen and get naked, if she has not drank too much already. Also, there is a walk in park and play on swings. Plus, you now shop for bra and panties!!!

How does she drink beer in the kitchen?
I did find the spaghetti-button, spillage, clean clothes et cetera
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby Wes66 » Thu, 08Feb21 03:44

Remember to hold drinks down. I played rock, paper and scissors and she wins:
Go to dinner (one drink)
go night club
go home shopping or art gallery or dress shopping
then go home
then go to conveince store
come back and drink two beer, not three

if she wins and we had steak dinner
one drink with dinner
go downtown
go art gallery or dress shopping
go to club
come home
go to convenice store
drink beer in kitchen
she will undress to panties

hope this helps you!!!!
Wes66
great white shark

Postby cowboyblob » Thu, 08Feb21 09:36

Wes66 wrote : Has everyone noticed the online games has been updated. She will now drink beer in kitchen and get naked, if she has not drank too much already. Also, there is a walk in park and play on swings. Plus, you now shop for bra and panties!!!

What version number is this? I thought 4.8 was the most recent.

(She didn't update the blog.) Rapidshare gave me an error, but I can still play the online game... which is new! Gotta hope I can download tomorrow!
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Wes66 » Thu, 08Feb21 10:08

What version number is this? I thought 4.8 was the most recent.

(She didn't update the blog.) Rapidshare gave me an error, but I can still play the online game... which is new! Gotta hope I can download tomorrow!

--Last edited by cowboyblob on 2008-02-21 06:46:26 --

cowboyblob
i don't think there is a download available yet, only online.
I think it still may be in the works, there is a few new items that during or after completing, it hangs up.
It also looks like some of the basic pictures have been changed from the last download version, especially anything in the kitchen, from first drink or the new beer drinking.
Wes66
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games