Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby Venom » Sun, 13Apr14 19:39

off-topic if you still don't get what irony is ... this explains it clearly:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony
Last edited by Venom on Fri, 13Apr19 19:19, edited 1 time in total.
Venom
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 13Apr15 12:40

Venom wrote:off-topic if still don't get what irony is this explains it clearly:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony

Comes to something when I have to explain humour on a site supposedly dedicated to entertainment...

I put a post complaining about people posting stuff on this link... You don't think that's ironic? Just in case there was any doubt I even added an extra comment to the effect of "Ooops! Now I've done it too"...

You will have to forgive me if I'm out of touch but I've only been around internet chat for about 20 years and was always led to believe that anything preceding a [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] or a :lol: was not intended to be taken too seriously. Maybe the rules on nettiquette have changed? If so nobody told me.

Short of a thousand-bomber air raid I can't think of how I could have made it less subtle...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 13Apr15 15:04

@kessie8yl ..having read your comment in the Zone-Tan ''Topic'' and here I apologize for my misunderstanding, theres days when daily chores goes wrong so replying on the Net isn't the best idea [img]kator/smiley152.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 13Apr15 17:11

Rikwar wrote:@kessie8yl ..having read your comment in the Zone-Tan ''Topic'' and here I apologize for my misunderstanding, theres days when daily chores goes wrong so replying on the Net isn't the best idea [img]kator/smiley152.gif[/img]

Thanks Rikwar. Much appreciated
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 04:39

here's something i wanted to ask about ariane that after the spaghetti dinner her shirt's ruined and i suggest her to take off her shirt and then i can only go to the living room and then she asks me to kiss her or i can make her drink but after drinking there is only one option i.e. to kiss her and then the game ends. What am i missing?
peter1212

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 04:50

Isn't there a way to have a threesome in this game or can have sex with rebecca and then ariane in the house.
Threr should be a way to have sex with both girls everybody would like that.
peter1212

Postby NewGuy » Sat, 13Oct05 05:53

peter1212 wrote:here's something i wanted to ask about ariane that after the spaghetti dinner her shirt's ruined and i suggest her to take off her shirt and then i can only go to the living room and then she asks me to kiss her or i can make her drink but after drinking there is only one option i.e. to kiss her and then the game ends. What am i missing?

Go back into the kitchen for dessert.

peter1212 wrote:Isn't there a way to have a threesome in this game or can have sex with rebecca and then ariane in the house.
Threr should be a way to have sex with both girls everybody would like that.

No threesomes in this game, unless you try out the UP17 fan extension to an earlier version.
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 06:02

Thnx NewGuy i really got frustrated when she asks me to kiss and then game over. Now i can finish the game with a new ending.
peter1212

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 13Oct05 06:05

If you haven't found it check on Felix here for his walkthroughs.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Oct05 10:53

peter1212 wrote:Thnx NewGuy i really got frustrated when she asks me to kiss and then game over. Now i can finish the game with a new ending.

One of the best features of this game is that it's not a case of "a prize every time" but the paths to so-called "bad ends" aren't actually all that bad either.

Sure, once you know the steps (or have a walkthrough) the actions/reactions are the same every time so the path to each end is pretty well linear - but you'll probably get more satisfaction from the game if you just keep doing what you're doing and dont rely on walkthroughs too much...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 13Oct05 15:51

kessie8yl wrote:
peter1212 wrote:Thnx NewGuy i really got frustrated when she asks me to kiss and then game over. Now i can finish the game with a new ending.

One of the best features of this game is that it's not a case of "a prize every time" but the paths to so-called "bad ends" aren't actually all that bad either.

Sure, once you know the steps (or have a walkthrough) the actions/reactions are the same every time so the path to each end is pretty well linear - but you'll probably get more satisfaction from the game if you just keep doing what you're doing and dont rely on walkthroughs too much...

I agree with kessie8yl, having played the game without a walkthrough was a lot more sastifying [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby peter1212 » Sun, 13Oct06 09:04

I agree with kessie8yl, having played the game without a walkthrough was a lot more sastifying [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

That's true but the idea of point and click is not good when you have to find the options by clicking pictures instead they should be written below the picture or somewhere so as to choose the option wisely like in the Coffee for Keishe VDate game and then SITA.So these options should be there because it's hard to find in the picture sometimes we get the correct point and sometimes not.
peter1212

Postby smokindavis » Sun, 13Oct06 11:48

peter1212 wrote:

That's true but the idea of point and click is not good when you have to find the options by clicking pictures instead they should be written below the picture or somewhere so as to choose the option wisely like in the Coffee for Keishe VDate game and then SITA.So these options should be there because it's hard to find in the picture sometimes we get the correct point and sometimes not.

COMPLETELY disagree.
smokindavis
great white shark

Postby Felix » Sun, 13Oct06 12:30

Well, Ariane #1 was developed as a point and click game, so I see no point complaining about that. It's like telling that you don't like the bricks in Tetris.
Personally I had to adjust to the 'visual novel' style of SITA because that has another way of storytelling.

Ariane (the maker) has written how he (she? it?) wanted to 'translate' Ariane (the game) to RenPy but gave up as it is too difficult to recreate the exact game. So now he is thinking of an Ariane prequel, that might be a bit different to the first game.
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby wagner » Sun, 13Oct06 16:19

peter1212 wrote:

That's true but the idea of point and click is not good when you have to find the options by clicking pictures instead they should be written below the picture or somewhere

Well... they are written in the mouse-over text. You mouse over the option, and the text pops up to tell you what it is. Just don't try to play the game with a touch screen.
wagner
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games