Warning spoilers! - Virtual Date Rachel Expanded walkthrough

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Warning spoilers! - Virtual Date Rachel walkthrough

Postby Slipstone » Thu, 10Sep16 23:22

Hated resorting to walkthroughs, but I couldn't crack Rachel and camera routine...

Trouble is, I still can't.

I get to the "Are you OK with more naughty photo?" stage but cant get "Can I see a little more?"

The only option I have is to finish taking picture and scene returns to 'lounge' part of suite.

???
have you tried
Slipstone
star of the reef

Re: Warning spoilers! - Virtual Date Rachel walkthrough

Postby SquallLion » Sat, 11Mar05 03:25

thx, Ex libris!
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Re: Warning spoilers! - Virtual Date Rachel Expanded walkthr

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 11Jun06 05:34

Great walkthrough. However, I am having getting the Leilani ending. I have followed the walkthrough many times and still get Rachel leaving. I even tried to change the preparation part to not taking the ticket and that still doesn't work. If I take the ticket Leilani disappears from the bar scene. then I go buy the item at the Adult Store and she is not at the bar when I return.

I found the Sophia ending on my own and used the walkthrough for the clubhouse ending. Haven't tried any of the others either on my own or with the walkthrough.

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 11Jun06 06:46

ut1stgear1 wrote:Great walkthrough. However, I am having getting the Leilani ending. I have followed the walkthrough many times and still get Rachel leaving. I even tried to change the preparation part to not taking the ticket and that still doesn't work. If I take the ticket Leilani disappears from the bar scene. then I go buy the item at the Adult Store and she is not at the bar when I return.

I found the Sophia ending on my own and used the walkthrough for the clubhouse ending. Haven't tried any of the others either on my own or with the walkthrough.

The walkthrough doesn't make it particularly clear, but if you want the Leilani ending you should go to the adult shop first (ie. before going to the bar). Sorry, that's not as clear as it should be.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 11Jun06 08:15

ExLibris wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:Great walkthrough. However, I am having getting the Leilani ending. I have followed the walkthrough many times and still get Rachel leaving. I even tried to change the preparation part to not taking the ticket and that still doesn't work. If I take the ticket Leilani disappears from the bar scene. then I go buy the item at the Adult Store and she is not at the bar when I return.

The walkthrough doesn't make it particularly clear, but if you want the Leilani ending you should go to the adult shop first (ie. before going to the bar). Sorry, that's not as clear as it should be.

I did that and it still doesn't work even when I follow it step by step. I may have a corrupt download. Haven't taken the time to download the file again. Thanks.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 11Jun08 11:24

I can't play with the extended version, online or downloaded. I can only play in the strip club with Rachel, Sophie and Kelly.

Can any one help me?
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games