[HTML,Phreaky] Virtual Date with Amy (New game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date with Amy (New game)

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 10Jul28 19:14

I think, "Amy game walkthrough" is not sufficient: We have phreaky's 1st release and preaky's 2nd release and a version of Tlaero. We should try to agree on one and single version of the game, else nobody could find his way. [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Graen » Wed, 10Jul28 19:48

Squeeky wrote : Why? Why?

Why do we see, particularly first or second time pilot fish, so many who want to prove to the world that they have conquered a game by seeking fame by producing a walkthrough???
At least it's useful to some people, unlike other posts about how hawt the characters are and how much the pilotfish would like to sex them. ;)
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Newbie_Man » Wed, 10Jul28 23:22

Not a bad Javascrïpt game, but it suffers from a lack of user feedback. It's hard to tell what actions will successfully lead to others and what will lead to a game over.

And, for the love of God, can't we reinstate the back button for these kinds of games in general? It's not fun having to restart from the beginning after failing. At the very least, devise a checkpoint system. It's easy to do.

Still, a solid entry into the field, and much more stable than Chaotic's offerings.
Newbie_Man
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 10Jul29 02:35

Arnulf wrote : I think, "Amy game walkthrough" is not sufficient: We have phreaky's 1st release and preaky's 2nd release and a version of Tlaero. We should try to agree on one and single version of the game, else nobody could find his way. [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]

I think the concept of having just one zone dedicated to walkthroughs,
EG
WALKTHROUGHS
[Thread1] Sharks Own (Link to See Arnulf at Sexy Games - Sharks Lagoon)
[Thread2] Cugel
[Thread3] phreaky
[Thread4] ArianeB (provide external link to Felix)
The first comment per thread would hold either the general descrïption of the game but the second one would be an edited compilation of additions which others add to the thread. If I added a comment "Amy does three sets of weights", then that gets put into the list, if it's not there, and my comment is deleted. The edit would be done either by the "owner" of the thread if he/she is author to the first and second thread as well as Shark and moderators.

I think that would provide a tidy area for those really in need of assistance without the rest of us being fussed by unnecessary walkthroughs and inane cries for help.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Thu, 10Jul29 18:29

Not a bad idea....
shark
Site Admin

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Jul30 01:37

I think a very good idea Squeeky. It needs to be text size 6 and flashing neon so the pilot fishes can see it!!!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 10Jul30 04:44

LRM wrote : I think a very good idea Squeeky. It needs to be text size 6 and flashing neon so the pilot fishes can see it!!!
L

Same here Squeeky on the other hand agree with LRM :/
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 10Jul30 15:18

LRM wrote : I think a very good idea Squeeky. It needs to be text size 6 and flashing neon so the pilot fishes can see it!!!
L

Still, this assumes that the pilot fishes LOOK farther than the "New Topic" or "Post Reply" buttons.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Jul30 15:35

Well,
If Shark is prepared to follow what I have proposed, The Rules can be changed to reflect policy, mods delete such comments/requests with no questions asked and no need for us to answer!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 10Jul30 15:45

Squeeky wrote : Well,
If Shark is prepared to follow what I have proposed, The Rules can be changed to reflect policy, mods delete such comments/requests with no questions asked and no need for us to answer!

Well I do hope that Shark accepts your proposal Squeeky [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Fri, 10Jul30 23:31

Squeeky, your idea has to be submitted to Arnulf and Luke.
Can you prepare a project for the rules ?
shark
Site Admin

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 10Jul31 22:59

Hi, Squeeky, what du you want exactly? How can I help you?
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Aug01 02:50

Arnulf wrote : Hi, Squeeky, what du you want exactly? How can I help you?

I've a Moderation Team note, probably should have PM'd too.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby JMDooley » Sun, 10Aug22 21:10

bforce wrote :
I sent you a pm.

BForce:
could you please PM Me the walkthru?
James
JMDooley
Pilot fish

Postby SquallLion » Wed, 10Aug25 13:58

Tjommi wrote : Hello Phreaky,
I want to start with congratulating you on a job well done with your game. Thank you for sharing it with us. When it comes to the graphics I like your work. The graphics are very simular to Chaotics, but as both of you are excellent graphic artists I think you should take that as a compliment. Your models got bigger boobs, and beeing a boobman myself that is a major plus.

And now to some constructive critisism. Please forgive me if I appear unfair or to harsh here. Remember that this is my opinion alone, and I say this as my suggestion(s) on how I feel you can improve.

Your storytelling is slightly different from chaotic, however if someone said to me that Chaotic had made this game I would have belived it without hesitation. I am not quite shure how to accomplish this but try to think of something that makes your game stand out more alone and create your own identity and somehow seperate yourself from Chaotic. One idea here on how to stand out is to create/draw talking bubbles like see in the cartoons when you or the characters in the game speak. Another Idea here is in the shop you could create more character interaction and conversations. This creates more work, but the store at least as it is now is the most important place in the game here, as the object that you purchase lock the path you can go. More character interactions, perhaps some joking back and forth and subtle hints will set the player at the right patch, and you don't get the random try everything over and over again untill you find the right combination. As it is now it's more like a puzzle(with very pretty pitcures nevertheless,) than a dating game.

It might be a idea to look on how the japanese game creators does it, one relevant referance would be sexy beach 3. There they use stories ( short and very typical japanese stories,) but the main point is that they try to build up the mood by weaving a tale into the graphics and build up to the sex scenes. When that is said I think that the stories in sexy beach 3 is to thin, and fail at this, but you get the idea I hope. When you do manage to find a route in your game and stick to it I enjoy the buildup to the sex scenes. The sex scenes them selves however (allthough well drawn,) are finished very fast as you click through 3-4 pictures.( I know I am mean now but I oversimplify it it to get my point through.)I would love to see some story telling weaved into the sex scenes and that they lasted longer.

I mentioned earlier that I really like your models, you got major talent there. I am no graphic artist myself, so I have no idea how to do it, but perhaps you could try and alter the faces and the lighting on the models. They are beautifull as they are now, but again I return to the point of creating your own identity and not make the models so simular to Chaotics.

Now before we continue I want to point out that I am no coder either, however I think I can come with some helpfull ideas.
One idea is to check out Arnulf & CO's mod for ArianneB.
They got some very neat features that I would love to see in your game(s).I can only assume the coding in these mods are flawless as I have played the mod more times than I would like to admit and never encountered any problems with it. That is why I can imagine that you (sorry if I am out of line here,) can see how they do things and get the cookie issues right. Now without further rambling I can finally present some specific features that they got in the ArianneB mods that I recommend that you borrow from them ( with permission offcourse,) that is the multiple life feature (think it si 3 if I remember correctly,) and the load save feature. I do not like that I have to start over and clear my cookies every single time that I make a mistake. I don't like that in any games for that matter.

Now that I have said this, I allso want to say that I really enjoyed playing your game. You got talent for this and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Welcome to the game creator scene, and with all my heart thank you very much for sharing this with us.

excellent review
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games