[HTML,Phreaky] Virtual Date with Amy (New game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: [HTML,Phreaky] Virtual Date with Amy (New game)

Postby Calvin07 » Tue, 13Mar05 14:45

LucaNatoli wrote:Links are dead, I know the original post was over 3 years ago, but does any one have this game?

Sorry if I sound hars, but why don't u read a cuple of posts further up, like my reply and see the answer there ??? It seems that people nowadays are so used to get the answers straight away that they don't have the patience to investigate the matter by themself or look for answers in the post made earlier becasue you would be forced to read 5 pages...
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby capichino » Tue, 13Mar05 20:31

This game is good but difficult.
Anyone got any hints?
capichino
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 13Mar05 20:34

READ the post just above your own!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 13Mar06 14:15

Calvin07 wrote:
LucaNatoli wrote:Links are dead, I know the original post was over 3 years ago, but does any one have this game?

Sorry if I sound hars, but why don't u read a cuple of posts further up, like my reply and see the answer there ??? It seems that people nowadays are so used to get the answers straight away that they don't have the patience to investigate the matter by themself or look for answers in the post made earlier becasue you would be forced to read 5 pages...

Alright buddy, take a chill pill... Having a bad day are you. You could have simply answered instead of writing an essay on why people post things. You need to learn to relax and take your frustration out else where not on people on the community, got it [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Also i asked because i was using a mobile device, which 1) made it hard to navigate this forum as the screen is too small 2) being small and lack of reception i thought i would ask if any one knew, but got a rude reply by the likes of you [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

So don't jump down peoples throat with out knowing the full reason why they post things, it was not because i was lazy, it was because i could not navigate on a mobile phone properly and i was hoping to get an answer by someone with a bit more politeness then you and would be able to come home and check it eventually!
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Previous

Return to Free sexy games