Passwords for Pusooy games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Passwords for Pusooy games

Postby capsfan333 » Sat, 14Feb22 02:08

When Pusooy beta tests he allows us to turn on the debugger so we can note the exact point that a problem occurs. It has nothing to do with the regular game play and shouldn't bee there once it gets out of testing.
capsfan333
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 14Feb22 02:09

Squeeky wrote:While I am not acquainted with what you reference as "BP series", I surmise that what you have read is something meant for Pusooy's beta testers and is by no means relevant to the end player.

BP = Beach Party, I presume?

I agree with Squeeky. Pusooy often puts his beta versions on the paysite, so it is more than possible that's what you've found - but why are you even messing about decompilng such simple games? The only "challenge" is in finding the hotspots, which in Pusooy's case are becoming more redundant with every game because the more recent games run through scene after scene with no interaction at all. There are also an abundance of entries on his boards to tell you where to find the hotspots if you think you're really stuck.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 14Feb22 03:04

I assume that the debug modes and their texts and frames are removed after the beta versions are turned to normal versions i.e. when they are finally prepared. But I have BP1 and it's version is 1.0 (written in the left hand side bottom) so I think that it must be removed from there. The text id in BP1 is "980" which has the debug message when debug code is input. It's also in BP2 text id "1289" and it's version is 1.0. Also I didn't downloaded games from other websites but pusooy.net so the game is not tampered unless the original game has it. But what are secret scenes and how can I find them as in BP3 and BP4 has them.
peter1212

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 14Feb25 00:19

peter1212 wrote:I assume that the debug modes and their texts and frames are removed after the beta versions are turned to normal versions i.e. when they are finally prepared. But I have BP1 and it's version is 1.0 (written in the left hand side bottom) so I think that it must be removed from there. The text id in BP1 is "980" which has the debug message when debug code is input. It's also in BP2 text id "1289" and it's version is 1.0. Also I didn't downloaded games from other websites but pusooy.net so the game is not tampered unless the original game has it. But what are secret scenes and how can I find them as in BP3 and BP4 has them.

As I said before the "secret" scenes are discussed at some length on Pusooy's board.. but they're not secret in the sense of some hidden piece of code or easter eggs, which is what I think you're expecting...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Tue, 14Feb25 02:17

In the Pusooy games I've played, "secret" just means non-mandatory. Meaning you do step 1, step 2, step 3, then on the screen on step 3 it so happens there are 2 hot spots instead of the typical 1 to advance. Click hot-spot 1 and you go to step 4. Click hot-spot 2 and you see a little something extra. When you leave that scene you progress to step 4 as before.

And from what I've seen, most of his games do not have any secret scenes. It's only a rarity that he puts one in.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Eligarf » Fri, 14Feb28 05:36

jfrancois323 wrote:
Shark games also have help word, maybe you just don't find them ??? [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

I haven't needed to find them. That is the point.
Eligarf
sirens hunter

Postby RoRi » Fri, 14Apr18 22:10

Hi,
I played BP3 half way through (up to scene three).
Would be happy not to play all scenes up to this point to continue. Does someone have the pass for BP3.
Thanks Rori
RoRi
great white shark

Postby RoRi » Fri, 14May09 17:22

To have them all together.
These are the PWDs I found:

Cosplay Schoolgirl: 9qzh
Island Girl: 8x5w
Schoolgirl Train: 7q7q
Bloodheart: harr
Cheerleader party: xhi