Passwords for Pusooy games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Passwords for Pusooy games

Postby montyx » Sat, 11Mar26 16:36

Hey Chief wrote : Image
Sorry I agree, all of us that have worked through the games, feel those that as for a PW are cheating themselves out of the satisfaction on completing the challenge.

Just my thoughts on this.
George

Some of the games, like the Party 2 is very long fortunately to play through for the 1st time. I think that some player would like to continue from the scene where they had finished last time, more than they would have to start it again from the beginning
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby Dyonisis » Sat, 11Mar26 20:32

A pity the passwords are published!!Image

It's much more fun to play the games to the end and discover the passwords yourself
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 11Mar28 01:10

Please, don't be angry about the passwords. Even on Pusooy's website, there are published the links for the video-walkthroughs for the most games WITH the consent of Pusooy. Since these video-walkthroughs are showing the complete games, everybody can see the passwords, which are written at the end of each game.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 11Aug03 05:13

here's another one

i removed it !!!

feel free to remove it if you think it's the best to do !!
Last edited by jfrancois323 on Thu, 11Aug04 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby indipuk » Wed, 11Aug03 10:27

Squeeky wrote:Please note that one member considered these posts to be in poor taste. Without Pusooy's expressed approval (or that matter, any other developer/author) please do not post these.

You are just nuts, its just a game ffs. Not to mention that he put these "skip" codes in his games intentionally.

Dyonisis wrote:A pity the passwords are published!!Image

It's much more fun to play the games to the end and discover the passwords yourself

Who are you to teach others how "should" they play their games?
indipuk
great white shark

Postby killerlaq » Wed, 11Aug03 17:44

Posting passwords of previous games is not that bad when the game has been published for some time, but posting the password of a game that hasn't been released to the general public yet? (farmer's daughter 2). I don'T know about that. What's the point of even working on the game if people can get around every difficulties that easily. Make it seems like the work that i do for the game (translation for those asking) is basically an aftertought.
killerlaq
great white shark

Postby Ramirez » Thu, 11Aug04 06:08

killerlaq wrote:Posting passwords of previous games is not that bad when the game has been published for some time, but posting the password of a game that hasn't been released to the general public yet? (farmer's daughter 2). I don'T know about that. What's the point of even working on the game if people can get around every difficulties that easily. Make it seems like the work that i do for the game (translation for those asking) is basically an aftertought.

I think people play games because it's fun and gives a challenge.
The one's who immediately use a password would stop playing anyway as soon as they get stuck and wait for the password/walkthrough.

It's like reading a book.
Some start from the beginning and read from begin to end, others read the last pages before beginning to read it from the start.
Ramirez
sirens hunter

Postby mugen24 » Sat, 13Jan19 12:33

For some reason the codes won't work for me right now... Do the codes still work? I'm sure I's trying the right codes...
mugen24
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 13Jan19 16:32

The only problem here is that the thread should be moved to the walkthrough section but why should there be a problem with posting the passwords? :??:

Just my two cents...
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Empyrean » Sat, 13Jan19 22:41

Some of the reactions to the OP are completely absurd.

Those of us who wish to use passwords in games to bypass difficult parts should not be subject to critisism simply for doing so. Non of us have any right to tell people how to play games. Games are meant to be played for fun. If some of us choose to use passwords then that is our choice. Other choose not to. Again that is their choice.

The font colour has been changed so that those who do not wish to see the passwords will not be able to see them unless they highlight the area. Lets just leave it at that.
Empyrean
great white shark

Postby mugen24 » Sun, 13Jan20 09:27

Again, I just what to know how to use the codes again. I got them through playing normally and now I'm replaying the games and the codes don't seem to work. What's going on?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby geut » Sun, 13Jan20 18:27

Cosplay Schoolgirl: 9qzh
Island Girl: 8x5w
Schoolgirl Train: 7q7q
Bloodheart: harr
Cheerleader party: xhi
Girlfriends: cute
Mummy Love part One: ankh
Mummy Love part two: siti
Mummy Love part three: gold
Farmer's Daughter: farm
Farmer's Daughter2: bind
Farmer's Daughter3: jojo
Farmer's Daughter4: tied

Beach Party: sand
geut
Pilot fish

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 13Jan21 07:31

1 more

Beach 2 fire
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Frank » Wed, 13Jan23 18:04

Empyrean wrote:Some of the reactions to the OP are completely absurd.

Those of us who wish to use passwords in games to bypass difficult parts should not be subject to critisism simply for doing so. Non of us have any right to tell people how to play games. Games are meant to be played for fun. If some of us choose to use passwords then that is our choice. Other choose not to. Again that is their choice.

The font colour has been changed so that those who do not wish to see the passwords will not be able to see them unless they highlight the area. Lets just leave it at that.

I agree completely. Why is it someone else's business how a different person plays the game?

Full disclosure: I haven't used any of the passwords, and am not planning on doing so.
Frank
great white shark

Postby Eligarf » Tue, 13Feb26 03:01

From the perspective of a game designer, what is the purpose of making passwords?
Clearly, they are useful for debugging purposes, allowing you to access certain points in the game quickly and easily.

What then is the purpose of keeping them active for your users/game players?
Same thing. Allowing them access to certain points quickly and easily.

But why would that be necessary?
This I think is the key question regarding this issue: Why do Puso's games need them and Shark's do not?
I think it is because the length of game play time between action sequences in Puso's games is simply too long to hold the user's attention. Shark's games, on the other hand, are paced in such a way that there is never much time between action sequences, and they are written in such a way that the time that is spent in between action sequences flows more smoothly and more quickly. And then there is the difference in actual game play. Shark relies less on the user for maintaining the action. Whereas in Puso's games you have to be very active with the mouse, in Shark's games you have to be very active with your mind, and once you figure out what to do it is merely a matter of a click or two to get the right (or wrong!) action. :) The end result is that after a half an hour of playing a Shark game you have seen several action sequences and your wrist is fine. The same half hour with a Puso game (especially the Beach series, OMG!) you have seen one and a half action sequences and your wrist is sore from trying to figure out exactly what he wants you to do with the mouse. That is why the passwords are necessary for Puso's games, and not for Shark's.

The bottom line then is that Puso left them there so that the people who play his games could use them. Because he knew that they would both want and need them. So there should be no disparagement for sharing them and/or using them.
Eligarf
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games