Another Friday Party (small game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Another Friday Party (small game)

Postby the_high_king » Sat, 10Aug07 01:32

Copied from my post on aifgames.com

After lots of procrastination, I've finally released Another Friday Party. It's a moddable AIF game with heavy elements of voyeur.

It's loosely, loosely based on something that happened to me actually. Writing this game really helped get rid of my anxiety attacks! Anyway, I really hope you guys like it for what it is. I'm really happy that I'm finally able to release it. Please enjoy!

It requires ADRIFT 3.9

Now, so you know: AFP is a small game in terms of file size. Definitly not a contender with these big adult games that get posted on this forum usually. Even then, I hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.aifgames.com/View-document-d ... Party.html
the_high_king
Pilot fish

Postby thk » Sat, 10Aug07 17:26

I'm really sorry! I actually forgot my old username and made a new account. >_< Anyway, now you all know it's me.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby ozguy » Sat, 10Aug07 20:05

But how do you download it?
It doesn't have a download link on that page, and all the files in the 'AIF Files' section are from 2007 or older
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Ehlanna » Sat, 10Aug07 21:18

ozguy wrote : But how do you download it?
It doesn't have a download link on that page, and all the files in the 'AIF Files' section are from 2007 or older

You may need to be logged in to get the download link, but it IS there ... just under the box that bounds the details of the game (beneath where it says Homepage) - a littel box labelled "Downloa+" (or at least that's what it says for me!), just next to a similar box labelled "Back"
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby thk » Sun, 10Aug08 01:10

Yep, just click the black download button :)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby thk » Sun, 10Aug08 02:36

Uploaded it to mediafire as well, in case people are still having problems with aifgames.com

http://www.mediafire.com/file/scef93azg ... rty_v1.zip
thk
lagoon predator

Postby cheese101 » Sun, 10Aug08 04:45

my problem is i can't seem to finish the game...and i am missing 1 pair of panties...good game,mayb more sex scenes in future?
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby thk » Sun, 10Aug08 04:53

ahhh... the 4th pair of panties. It's honestly one of the very, very few puzzles in the game. If only you could 'get' them with some sort of 'reaching thing'. ;)

As for the ending, all you really need to do is watch the scenes with wally and denise then try to sleep again.

Also, the game can be freely modded by anyone with no limitations. So there could be more sex in the future, who knows :)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby phantomshark » Mon, 10Aug09 09:30

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to peek in on Wally and Denise. Tried all variations of 'peek' and 'sneak a peek' I can think of.
phantomshark
sirens hunter

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 10Aug09 09:48

The following should work:

peek inside wally's room
peek in wally's room
peek in room
peek inside door
sneak a peek into wally's room
peek inside wally's door
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby thk » Mon, 10Aug09 16:46

and many more with the quick fix I posted days ago. I've tried my best to keep the commands in this game very IF standard.
thk
lagoon predator

Postby cheese101 » Mon, 10Aug09 17:52

damn 4th panties,i have gotten the "reaching thing",and now i have the difficulty of getting the game to understant what i want to do with it...the command "get" panties with "reaching thing" does'nt seem to work...unless of course i am trying to get the wrong pair,but i dont think i am,because i can't find any others

edit:got panties,the word i used to describe the reaching object was wrong...now all i have to do is find out how to finish the game,i thought i had seen all the denise and wally scenes :P
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby thk » Tue, 10Aug10 06:08

lol, 'reaching thing', no wonder ^^. The object you're using is a "hook/coathanger". Once you've feeled like you've done it all, you can just try going back to sleep. :)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby cheese101 » Tue, 10Aug10 06:38

yep,but if you say use coathanger hook it doesn't work,it only works when you say hook,at least that's what happened to me...and the odd thing is i thought i had tried everything,i think i even got the command most aif games don't have.
i have watched both sex scenes(twice for each act,ie watch x suck y twice),i have gotten 4 panties and masturbated with them,but when i try to sleep it says i can't do that here

edit: FINALLY FOUND IT!!!my fatal mistake,i thought i was supposed to sleep in denise's room :P
0 points and 100% completed :D
god that took ages,good game overall
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby thk » Tue, 10Aug10 08:15

lol, 'coathanger hook' ^^. Either coathanger or hook will work... not coathanger hook :P Your combination of words is diabolical!

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it :)
thk
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games