Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Sniffgog » Sat, 09May30 14:25

cant find alison's file in headmaster's office, somebody knows where it is?
Sniffgog
Pilot fish

Postby locust » Sat, 09May30 15:08

For anyone having trouble with the rapidshare download link, here's another site that hosts the game:
http://www.delron.org.uk/d_aif_games.htm

@sniffgog: it's in the right drawer of the desk, just 'open right drawer', 'look in files' and you'll take it.

Now, someone please help me out!!!! I apparently don't give the file to Alison, my character keeps telling her that I don't have it instead, which I can't understand why, since when I check my inventory, it's there. After that, I end up with 2 very pissed off ex-girls and the game is pretty much a bust for me.

I definitely need a walkthrough for this game, it's a good one, and I'm positive I'm missing some things...like how to end it correctly!
locust
sirens hunter

Postby AngryH » Sat, 09May30 17:33

1) Who has the keys to the Head's office?
2) What's the use of Miss Holloway panties?
3) The address book... Is it helpful? How could I get it?
4) How many bonus points have you spotted? I found two: the girl at the cinema and the cheerleaders dressing room.

The mothers... The only thing you can do is daydream? Coz they're definitely MILF!!!!
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Trucla » Sat, 09May30 18:52

AngryH wrote : 1) Who has the keys to the Head's office?
If you play your cards right, Alison will give them to you...
AngryH wrote :
2) What's the use of Miss Holloway panties?
Take them and may be some dog will like its smell...
AngryH wrote :
3) The address book... Is it helpful? How could I get it?
Just read it and another option will open up...
AngryH wrote : 4) How many bonus points have you spotted? I found two: the girl at the cinema and the cheerleaders dressing room.
If my memory still works there are 18, the big part of them being achieved by daydreaming (complete series of daydreams about each female...)
AngryH wrote : The mothers... The only thing you can do is daydream? Coz they're definitely MILF!!!!
Well... may be you can spy your teacher, and you can have more with one of the milfs, if you are persistent enough... daydreaming...

I hope this helps you... ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby AngryH » Sat, 09May30 21:52

Many thanks... Well I'm a little disappointed you can't do anything with the teacher other than spy on her and daydream...

And still I can't get in touch with Alison: she's never at home and the only chance I have to "know her better" is interrupted by the bloody Headmaster!!!
AngryH
lagoon predator

Postby Trucla » Sat, 09May30 22:12

Don't get angry... explore the school field during and after cheerleader practice... ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Budokai » Sun, 09May31 00:11

i'm too dumb to play this game, walktrough is needed please. PM me if you don't want to spoil other users...
Budokai
great white shark

Postby 60nowise » Sun, 09May31 00:37

I feel like Budokai! OK, I got the cinema-girl and earned one bonus, but the next day I more or less stumble around! Need some kind of line, which I can follow.
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Sun, 09May31 02:38

Well as a matter of principle I never use a walkthrough for a game, so don't expect one from me. Hints ok but that's all.

Why don't you join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aifarchive/ and find out what's going on?

Cheers!
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby skuggan » Sun, 09May31 07:50

and you can have more with one of the milfs, if you are persistent enough... daydreaming...

Gah, didnt help me... made me damn frustrated tho :)
I would love a better hint, a special word/action or atleast if its mrs stevens were talking about or not. Only thing i can do is lift top and kiss nipple :|
skuggan
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 09May31 09:48

I'd second joining the AIF Archive group or aifgames.com

As for Mrs Stevens...

this is one of the more annoying bonus points to get as you have to daydream about her at least 40 times (the easiest way is to undo if she moves out of the room). Every 10 daydreams she will flash you (three different ways). Once you've seen all three she will drag you off to her room....

But if you think that's bad, try getting the mega-daydream...

The main endings are:
Molly (two variations, one with a scene involving Becky & Molly, one just with Molly)
Becky (two variations)
Alison
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby qbv8 » Sun, 09May31 10:28

Good morning, ExLibris,
Welcome to the lagoon. Nice name that you have chosen. This reminds me of a poem (do you understand German?):

Exlibris
Ein Anonymus aus Tibris
Sendet Palman ein Exlibris.

Auf demselben sieht man nichts,
als den weißen Schein des Lichts.

Nicht ein Strichlein ist vorhanden.
Palma fühlt sich warm verstanden.

Und sie klebt die Blättlein rein
allenthalben dankbar ein.
(Christian Morgenstern, "Exlibris", in "Palma Kunkel")

Possibly Arnulf has one of these ingenious english translations of this poem ...

well........

An anonymus from Tibris
sent to Palma some ex libris,

which show nothing but the bright
radiance of shining light -

nothing further. She feels good
and profoundly understood.

Grateful Palma, nice and neat,
pastes in every book a sheet.
(Max Knight, Ex Libris for Palma Kunkel)
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Sniffgog » Sun, 09May31 11:20

@locust: it is a bug, you have to type "search files" instead of "look in files", otherwise it wont work.
Sniffgog
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 09May31 11:59

Hello qbv8. Nice to be here.
My German is pretty minimal. I stole the name from the title of a book about bibliophilia, which probably explain my interest in text games.

@Sniffgog
That's not exactly a bug, more a peculiarity of TADS. The files object is classified as a SearchHider but not as a Container, which means it can be searched but not looked inside. I agree it's a bit annoying
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Sniffgog » Sun, 09May31 12:53

@ExLibris: what i meant was if you type "look in files", the game will say that you took the files and it will apear in your inventory, but you will tell alison that you dont have it.

sorry about my english.
Sniffgog
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games