Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Oct23 11:05

Greebo wrote:Presumably you don't really need the poster's permission to mod it in view of shark's stated requirement for posts:
"2 - Respect of intellectual property :
- NO direct links of files hosted by other sites (.exe, .swf...), the links must point towards a Web page (HTML, php...)"

It's Grandfathered, and the original link may be gobblinboy. I'd rather not break the link without a request by the poster or goblinboy.
Lou
I considered moving it to the trash where it can be recovered, but the link remains valid (google + countless other bots) still finds them!
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 11Oct23 14:03

LRM wrote:
Greebo wrote:Presumably you don't really need the poster's permission to mod it in view of shark's stated requirement for posts:
"2 - Respect of intellectual property :
- NO direct links of files hosted by other sites (.exe, .swf...), the links must point towards a Web page (HTML, php...)"

It's Grandfathered, and the original link may be gobblinboy. I'd rather not break the link without a request by the poster or goblinboy.
Lou
I considered moving it to the trash where it can be recovered, but the link remains valid (google + countless other bots) still finds them!

I don't understand what you mean by "the original link may be gobblinboy", It certainly wasn't Goblinboy who posted the original link.

Given that:
a) the current policy of this forum is to remove direct links; and
b) the existence of the direct link has caused serious problems for aifcommunity.org; and
c) the original poster apparently hasn't been to this site for more than two years
I don't think it's unreasonable to remove it
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Greebo » Sun, 11Oct23 15:21

Looks like Mole has acted unilaterally and blocked SD3 in their tads directory for the time being, but it would seem under the circumstances that shark's present policy makes plenty of sense, since it forces interested parties to go to the concerned site for a deliberate download rather than a possible accidental one from a remote site.

Even the TADS interpreter link given by the OP points to the download for Windows, whereas some of us aren't that way inclined unless we're forced to it, so it would be better to link to the page that allows you to select the TADS interpreter of your choice rather than have one foisted on you.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Sun, 11Oct23 19:27

I am sorry not to have noticed this direct link when it was posted.(may 2009)
I know the danger of direct links and it had to be removed.
shark
Site Admin

Postby schnorbi » Fri, 11Oct28 09:46

hey guys. this is my first post so hopefully i'm doing everything right ^^.
i've been playing SD3 some time now. and wanted to get all the endings and explore the game. but at the party i've encountered a strange bug. i seem to be unable to get alison completely naked. i can take off her top, but every command to take off her pants doesnt succeed. i've got a HJ a BJ and fucked her tits. but now i cant get her to strip. i was following the Delron walkthrough. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
schnorbi
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 11Oct28 09:57

schnorbi wrote:hey guys. this is my first post so hopefully i'm doing everything right ^^.
i've been playing SD3 some time now. and wanted to get all the endings and explore the game. but at the party i've encountered a strange bug. i seem to be unable to get alison completely naked. i can take off her top, but every command to take off her pants doesnt succeed. i've got a HJ a BJ and fucked her tits. but now i cant get her to strip. i was following the Delron walkthrough. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I've just tried 'remove alison's jeans' and that works
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby schnorbi » Fri, 11Oct28 15:41

well that's it i didnt use jeans but pants.silly me ^^ thx 4 the quick reply ExLibris :)
schnorbi
Pilot fish

Postby Big Mike » Fri, 11Oct28 15:48

schnorbi wrote:well that's it i didnt use jeans but pants.silly me ^^ thx 4 the quick reply ExLibris :)

When you get stuck like that, try examining (her, you etc.). In a well written game, it will tell you that she's wearing jeans, so you know what to remove....and so on.
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Wed, 11Nov30 11:15

btw the question i always wondered
is there any way to use becky's pc?
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Hey Chief » Thu, 11Dec01 04:40

I have looked for a way to use Becky's pc, but have yet to find it
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 11Dec01 09:11

zebrotavr wrote:btw the question i always wondered
is there any way to use becky's pc?

No, you cannot use Becky's computer
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Hey Chief » Fri, 11Dec02 07:58

That is what I thought, after reading through SD2 (about 12 times)
Thanks for the conformation.
Chief
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby zebrotavr » Fri, 11Dec02 12:04

pity
there could be smth special. about Kirsty for example...
ok. one of the last riddles solved
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Bigmanbishop » Mon, 12Jan02 08:53

What is the Mega Daydream in this game? I have tried everything I had 13/18 bonus points and daydreamed like I was suppose to, did it right out of the walkthrough. I was suppose to get a mega daydream but never did I daydreamed for at least 5 minutes straight just hitting daydream, g, g, g, g, g, g, g, I did it so many times. Can anyone just tell me what the Mega Daydream is? Would really appreciate it!!!!
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Jan02 12:22

Bigmanbishop wrote:What is the Mega Daydream in this game? I have tried everything I had 13/18 bonus points and daydreamed like I was suppose to, did it right out of the walkthrough. I was suppose to get a mega daydream but never did I daydreamed for at least 5 minutes straight just hitting daydream, g, g, g, g, g, g, g, I did it so many times. Can anyone just tell me what the Mega Daydream is? Would really appreciate it!!!!

To get the mega-daydream you must have had sex with Becky, Melissa, Molly, Alison, Charlotte, and Yuki, as well having seen all of the daydreams about Mrs Johnson and Mrs Stevens.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games