Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 09May31 13:03

@Sniffgog
Whoops, my bad, that does indeed sound like a bug. You might want to send that to the author
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby qbv8 » Sun, 09May31 13:06

Thank you, Arnulf, for the english translation of the poem (see above)!
[img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Trucla » Sun, 09May31 16:44

Thanks ExLibris for taking charge... ;)
qbv8 wrote : Good morning, ExLibris,
Welcome to the lagoon. Nice name that you have chosen. This reminds me of a poem (do you understand German?)
No doubt things get really without borders... A Latin expression reminds you of a German poem... ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby qbv8 » Sun, 09May31 17:16

Thanks to the much more cultivated Romans, we adopted the Latin word as we do not have a similar word in German. Europe here, isn't it?

:)
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Sun, 09May31 17:39

qbv8 wrote : Thanks to the much more cultivated Romans
... who got the real culture from the Greeks... ;)
qbv8 wrote : Europe here, isn't it?
Yes, the real Europe, :) not the one they want to impose to all of us... [img]smile/mad.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby qbv8 » Sun, 09May31 18:27

... who got the real culture from the Greeks...

Yes, and the Greek (or should I more correctly call them Hellenes) got culture and civilisation from the Assyriens, the Babyloniens and the Egypts ... :) Mesopotamia, remember? That's the place a certain George Double-U has bombed from 10 km height with daisy-cutter bombs to bring civilisation to them ...

"For the times they are a-changin' ..."
(Bob Dylan)

BTW: According to Bryan Sykes we are all brothers and sisters anyway. Sykes has showed that over 95% of native Europeans can trace their ancestry back to one of seven individual women. (Bryan Sykes: "The seven daughters of Eve")
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby dawg777 » Sun, 09May31 18:58

Hi all,

I enjoy the game, which reminds me the old school adventure games from the 80's, but like some others, I'm beginning to think that there's a bug in the Alison's file thing...

By the way, is there any hints for Mrs Johnson ?

Thx
dawg777
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 09May31 19:12

Text adventures are still going pretty strong (just visit ifarchive.org if you need proof), although the adult genre is something of a red-headed stepchild.

As far as Alison's file goes, search the files in headmasters's draw. It looks like there's a bug in that the game only registers that you have the file if you search.

The only thing you can do with Mrs Johnson is daydream about her, although once you've seen all of her daydreams and all of Mrs Stevens' daydreams, the daydreams you can have about either of them get more interesting...
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby SupaFly » Sun, 09May31 21:25

i am too stupid Image ^^
how can i see my inventory? and how the hell i spy on the teacher and get the keys for the office?

i allraedy got an ending with becky and got the photos with gary and al..
some1 could help me pls?or pm me a walkthrough???
this game is really great!
SupaFly
great white shark

Postby muppet787 » Mon, 09Jun01 00:25

[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] I need a little help guys! How do I get out of the house? I can't even get down the stairs!!
muppet787
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Mon, 09Jun01 00:33

muppet787 wrote : [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] I need a little help guys! How do I get out of the house? I can't even get down the stairs!!
Why don't you type help???
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby muppet787 » Mon, 09Jun01 00:52

typing help doesn't tell me how to get dow the stairs!
muppet787
great white shark

Postby muppet787 » Mon, 09Jun01 00:58

I tried every other word except down!! D'oh!
muppet787
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Mon, 09Jun01 01:03

muppet787 wrote : I tried every other word except down!! D'oh!
You can even type just d...
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby locust » Mon, 09Jun01 02:51

First, there's been a good number of games you all have enlightened me about, like AIF, great stuff, thank you all for that :)

@Trucla: I agree with you about the walkthrough, I've gotten 2 endings so far, with Becky and Molly, as well as all the different routes of dates to go on with Molly. Hints are good for me also, I like using walkthroughs when I finish the game to see if I missed anything else, like this alison file thing which I found weird, which Sniffgog finally cleared up for me. On that note, I found the command 'spin', do you or anyone else know what I can spin, or is this another bug in the game?

Sniffgog wrote : @ExLibris: what i meant was if you type "look in files", the game will say that you took the files and it will apear in your inventory, but you will tell alison that you dont have it.

sorry about my english.

Thank you for that, I was getting very confused why he would go through all the trouble of getting the files, only to tell Alison he won't give it to her, thereby ruining my hoped for ending :)

@ExLibris: You say in your post that you got an ending involving Becky & Molly, is this the ending where you're close to drunk? If not, are you saying you actually have sex with the both of them?!?!? Cause if you are, give me a hint how to pull that off!
locust
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games