Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 12Aug04 21:50

mugen24 wrote:I extracted pictures from the game and found a set that appears to be a daydream of holloway on a horse and fighting what looks like a werewolf. Is there any way to access this daydream?

Based on the fact that you can only daydream about Miss Holloway in very limited circumstances, I'm going to say no.

There is a lot of material that's inaccessible in SD3, mainly deliberately (there are a couple of minor things that are inaccessible due to bugs). It's a result of the comparatively long development cycle, the fact that it was based on the code of SD2, the fact that Goblinboy changed his mind about the plot several times, and probably due to the fact that (by GB's own admission) the code for SD3 is very disorganised.

Consequently, if you extract the pictures from the gam file, you're going to see things that you can't see in the game (that includes pictures of Miss Holloway having sex with a dog, which is described but not shown in the actual game).
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Calvin07 » Sun, 12Aug05 10:37

ExLibris wrote:
mugen24 wrote:I extracted pictures from the game and found a set that appears to be a daydream of holloway on a horse and fighting what looks like a werewolf. Is

Consequently, if you extract the pictures from the gam file, you're going to see things that you can't see in the game (that includes pictures of Miss Holloway having sex with a dog, which is described but not shown in the actual game).

Here you are wrong !!!! That scene with Miss Holloway and hers dog can actually be seen in the game. How you do this is described in a walkthrough that I did find on the internet and it works like a charm :crazy:
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby cheese101 » Sun, 12Aug05 13:31

it would be nice if there was a little thing at the end like in GOP3 or Meteor where you can see everybody's pictures if you get all the codes though :P
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Morgwen » Sun, 12Aug05 19:36

Calvin07 wrote:Here you are wrong !!!! That scene with Miss Holloway and hers dog can actually be seen in the game. How you do this is described in a walkthrough that I did find on the internet and it works like a charm :crazy:

A very good walkthrough...

http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.de/2011/ ... ams-3.html
Morgwen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Aug05 21:00

Calvin07 wrote:
ExLibris wrote:
mugen24 wrote:I extracted pictures from the game and found a set that appears to be a daydream of holloway on a horse and fighting what looks like a werewolf. Is

Here you are wrong !!!! That scene with Miss Holloway and hers dog can actually be seen in the game. How you do this is described in a walkthrough that I did find on the internet and it works like a charm :crazy:

I've just replayed the scene in question, so I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

The scene occurs (if you have the appropriate limits set) but none of the pictures include the dog (they're close ups of Miss Holloway's upper body and face). From what has been said previously, it appears that Goblinboy created pictures explicitly showing Miss Holloway having sex with her dog, but decided against including them in the actual game (although they were apparently included in the gam file).
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby fensome7 » Sun, 12Aug05 22:20

@ Calvin07

Exlibris is correct. There is no image that occurs in gameplay which actually shows the dog at all. Also more than likely the walkthrough you used to get through the game was probably written by Exlibris anyway. As far as I know there is not another version or a re-release of this game so i don't know what game you have been playing if you have actually seen the dog in the images but it's certainly not this one.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Calvin07 » Wed, 12Aug08 09:07

Well I will , with a fools persistence, still maintain my belive that I have seen the dog scen in the game. It was well over a year maybee closer to 18 months since I played the game, but I can stll in my head see a scen were after you have given the dog the opportunity to sniff on Miss Holloway panties and then clim up in the tree that you get 2 pictures with the dog. First how he sniffs here between the legs and second one were he jumps her.

But maybee it's so god decribed in the game that those pictures just turns up in your head.. even if I dont think so. I have tried to see whitch version I did play on the game if Goblin have changed something between some of the versions, but unfortunately I have deleted the game from my HD
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby Synthus » Wed, 12Aug08 13:38

Calvin07 is right. If you steal her panties out of her bag and run into her dog near her house, you can let the dog sniff them. You can then climb the tree next to her home and watch the scene.

I seem to recall that there's a specific day on which the dog shows up, so do bear that in mind when you attempt this. You also need to type in the 'limits' command to enable the scene.
Synthus
great white shark

Postby fensome7 » Wed, 12Aug08 18:14

@ synthus

Calvin07 is right in the fact that the scene occurs in the game. However he is wrong in the fact that the scene in question does not display the actual dog in the images during gameplay.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Datentoaster » Wed, 12Aug08 18:46

where can i play that game ?
Where can i find it?
Greetz basti
Datentoaster
Pilot fish

Postby Triple X » Wed, 12Aug08 19:39

plz i want a way that leads to threesome ending with becky and molly
i can't manage to get it through the walkthrough which ExLibris wrote
Triple X
sirens hunter

Postby fensome7 » Wed, 12Aug08 19:47

Triple X wrote:plz i want a way that leads to threesome ending with becky and molly

Did you go on all 3 dates with molly?
Did you keep molly happy?
Did you remember to keep becky happy?
Did you remember to get gary out the picture? (i had to, not sure if it's neccessary, been a couple of years since i last played it)
Did you remember to ask becky about threesomes at the party?
Did you remember to ask molly is there anyone she would like to have sex with in the room?

From memory those were the main things i overlooked when following the walkthrough
fensome7
great white shark

Postby fensome7 » Wed, 12Aug08 19:51

Datentoaster wrote:where can i play that game ?
Where can i find it?
Greetz basti

You need to download the HTML tads software if you haven't already ( I don't know if there are any other programs like that you could use)
But if you go to http://www.aifgames.com and go to the AIF files in the lift sidebar, then click Aif games link and then click TADs games link then it should be listed, If not you will have to register.
Hope this helps.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 12Aug08 21:00

fensome7 wrote:
Datentoaster wrote:where can i play that game ?
Where can i find it?
Greetz basti

You need to download the HTML tads software if you haven't already ( I don't know if there are any other programs like that you could use)
But if you go to http://www.aifgames.com and go to the AIF files in the lift sidebar, then click Aif games link and then click TADs games link then it should be listed, If not you will have to register.
Hope this helps.

aifcommunity.org is much easier to download from, assuming that you know the filename of what you want and which authoring system it's written with. In this case it's /games/tads/SD3.rar.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 12Aug08 21:08

fensome7 wrote:
Triple X wrote:plz i want a way that leads to threesome ending with becky and molly

Did you go on all 3 dates with molly?
Did you keep molly happy?
Did you remember to keep becky happy?
Did you remember to get gary out the picture? (i had to, not sure if it's neccessary, been a couple of years since i last played it)
Did you remember to ask becky about threesomes at the party?
Did you remember to ask molly is there anyone she would like to have sex with in the room?

From memory those were the main things i overlooked when following the walkthrough

It's not necessary to get rid of Gary or to go on all three dates with Molly. You can just go out with her on days 2 & 3 (assuming you pick the dates that boost your relationship the most: romcom followed by restaurant), which keeps her from dating Gary at all. If you do that, she should be at "loves you and wants to have sex with you" for the party. For Becky all you really need to do is not upset her (or if you do, make up with her in the stationary cupboard and don't let Molly catch you).

At the party someone does have to ask about threesomes which is a bit random so you should save before truth or dare begins.

@Triple X
At what point does the walkthrough stop working for you? I originally wrote it just for my personal use, so it probably hasn't gotten the testing it needed.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games