Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby ltpika » Wed, 12Mar07 23:54

I think you drag the sd3 game file itself onto the exe file and it'll start up.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby magnilan » Sun, 12Mar11 18:40

Thanks, got it to work. Man, there are more images in there than I have seen in the story. Are some of them left over and unused? And the resolution is terrible for some of the images.
magnilan
great white shark

Postby bob13 » Sun, 12Jul08 13:46

where i can find school dream 2?
bob13
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby nezumi69 » Sun, 12Jul08 17:54

The aifarchive group on yahoo should have it.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby skuggan » Sun, 12Jul08 21:04

bob13 wrote:where i can find school dream 2?

I have no idea how many of these links are active, but here is a good collection anyway... http://www.delron.org.uk/d_aif_games.htm
skuggan
great white shark

Postby Venom » Sun, 12Jul08 21:21

bob13 wrote:where i can find school dream 2?

download here
Code: Select all
http://aifcommunity.org/games/tads/forfeit.zip

walkthrough here
Code: Select all
http://www.delron.org.uk/walkthru/forfeit.html
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby spankeer » Fri, 12Jul20 19:20

where i find school dream 3?

edit : i find.
spankeer
Pilot fish

Postby BloodyMares » Thu, 12Aug02 14:04

Hello, I'd like to ask people who knows this game best. I really want to know this game completely, but walkthrough only describes 3 endings. So, I want to ask:
1) How many and which girls PC can sexually interact with and dream about?
I only know Becky, Molly, Melissa, Alison, Charlotte, Yuki, Mrs Stevens, Cinema girl (sex) and Ms Holloway, Becky's mom, cheerleaders (dream). Can somebody post the full list of these girls?
2) Is there any way to keep Becky loyal after threesome with her and Molly?
3) I extracted pictures from game and noticed 2 with Miss Holloway and dog fully shown. Is there any way to trigger these pictures because I never saw this dog (only description of it raping teacher)?
4)I know about Becky, Molly, Alison, Melissa (can't trigger myself) and looser endings. What more? Is there a full list?
5) How to get full advantage (5 questions out of 5) of Charlotte without listening physics lesson? I only have 4
6) How to make Alison offer to be with PC in open relationships? And is there any way to taste her butthole without blackmailing her? I helped her with her problem, gave her an orgasm through pussylicking, banged her in bathroom (also f*cked Melissa with her mother if it counts), took part in group sex party with Alison and in the end of party, she refuses to be PC's girl (Not "now"). What did I miss or do wrong?
Thank you.
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 12Aug02 21:03

BloodyMares wrote:Hello, I'd like to ask people who knows this game best. I really want to know this game completely, but walkthrough only describes 3 endings. So, I want to ask:
1) How many and which girls PC can sexually interact with and dream about?
I only know Becky, Molly, Melissa, Alison, Charlotte, Yuki, Mrs Stevens, Cinema girl (sex) and Ms Holloway, Becky's mom, cheerleaders (dream). Can somebody post the full list of these girls?
2) Is there any way to keep Becky loyal after threesome with her and Molly?
3) I extracted pictures from game and noticed 2 with Miss Holloway and dog fully shown. Is there any way to trigger these pictures because I never saw this dog (only description of it raping teacher)?
4)I know about Becky, Molly, Alison, Melissa (can't trigger myself) and looser endings. What more? Is there a full list?
5) How to get full advantage (5 questions out of 5) of Charlotte without listening physics lesson? I only have 4
6) How to make Alison offer to be with PC in open relationships? And is there any way to taste her butthole without blackmailing her? I helped her with her problem, gave her an orgasm through pussylicking, banged her in bathroom (also f*cked Melissa with her mother if it counts), took part in group sex party with Alison and in the end of party, she refuses to be PC's girl (Not "now"). What did I miss or do wrong?
Thank you.

1. It's been a while since I played, but I think that is the full list.
2. No
3. No
4. Melissa ending? There are the endings where the PC ends up with Becky, Molly or Alison (which have variations), plus the endings where the PC ends up alone or arrested.
5. You can get all five answers by concentrating in class (there is one answer that you can only get in class)
6. You can't. The best ending you can get with Alison is the suggestion that there might be a relationship at some point in the future. Also, she isn't into anal.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby mugen24 » Thu, 12Aug02 22:41

How can you extract pictures from the game?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby Ramirez » Fri, 12Aug03 06:15

mugen24 wrote:How can you extract pictures from the game?

You could use a program like Dragon Unpacker.

http://www.elberethzone.net/en/dup-news.html
Ramirez
sirens hunter

Postby BloodyMares » Fri, 12Aug03 10:54

ExLibris wrote:1. It's been a while since I played, but I think that is the full list.
2. No
3. No
4. Melissa ending? There are the endings where the PC ends up with Becky, Molly or Alison (which have variations), plus the endings where the PC ends up alone or arrested.
5. You can get all five answers by concentrating in class (there is one answer that you can only get in class)
6. You can't. The best ending you can get with Alison is the suggestion that there might be a relationship at some point in the future. Also, she isn't into anal.

3) Well, I suppose game contains many pictures which weren't used in final version then.
4) In one walkthrough author described Melissa ending that can be done by breaking out with Becky, letting Molly be with Gary and blackmailing Alison. I did that, took part in threesome with Mike and Melissa, and I can't remember exactly what ending I got but it wasn't Melissa's.
And what variations of Alison ending? Could you describe them?
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 12Aug03 12:18

BloodyMares wrote:
ExLibris wrote:1. It's been a while since I played, but I think that is the full list.
2. No
3. No

3) Well, I suppose game contains many pictures which weren't used in final version then.
4) In one walkthrough author described Melissa ending that can be done by breaking out with Becky, letting Molly be with Gary and blackmailing Alison. I did that, took part in threesome with Mike and Melissa, and I can't remember exactly what ending I got but it wasn't Melissa's.
And what variations of Alison ending? Could you describe them?

There's no Melissa ending. I assume the walkthrough was referring to the scene at the party (which is basically a consolation prize if you've screwed up everything else), but once that scene ends the PC is alone.

Assuming that the PC ends up having sex with Alison at the party, there are three possible endings once the scene has ended:
1. if the PC hasn't pleased her, she'll just get dressed and leave
2. if the PC has pleased her, she'll suggest she might eventually be open to a relationship ("Not yet. I think we both need to sort a few things out in our lives before we start thinking about 'maybes' like that. Ok?"). This is the 'best' Alison ending, and the only one where Alison is mentioned in the epilogue.
3. if the PC has pleased her, but has also had sex with Mrs Stevens, Alison will veto the possibility of a relationship ("I know she's the biggest slut you'll ever meet, but I don't want a boyfriend who has done my mum.")
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby nezumi69 » Fri, 12Aug03 15:26

BloodyMares wrote:3) I extracted pictures from game and noticed 2 with Miss Holloway and dog fully shown. Is there any way to trigger these pictures because I never saw this dog (only description of it raping teacher)?

If you've set your 'limits' to include sex with animals, the scene with Holloway and the dog should include pictures.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Sat, 12Aug04 10:00

I extracted pictures from the game and found a set that appears to be a daydream of holloway on a horse and fighting what looks like a werewolf. Is there any way to access this daydream?
mugen24
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games