hungirly.com hints

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hungirly.com hints

Postby ZeroLink1112 » Wed, 08Oct01 20:10

^ your totally right, I just finished w/her you gotta split the bill(2credits) how about the witch 1 any way around?
ZeroLink1112
Pilot fish

Postby jimdaniel » Wed, 08Oct01 22:31

Hey all, this sounds like a good game but I can't find the site you reference "hungirly.com" Any chance there is a typo in it?

Jim
jimdaniel
Pilot fish

Postby moonkee » Wed, 08Oct01 23:42

you have to type in www.hungirly.com for it to come up... took me a while too!
moonkee
great white shark

Postby cassey » Thu, 08Oct02 11:17

can i assume that for barely18 the only time credit is needed is to split the cost at the cafe?
cassey
Pilot fish

Postby theomen » Fri, 08Oct03 01:41

Here's a little trick to get to the part's of the story without using coins. If you are on a page and you move the cursor over the answer possibilites you will always see a number in the status-line of your browser. this number represents the page of the storyboard. unfortunately the numbers are not sorted and not every number is certain page of the story (some of them will start at the beginning).

to get to the pages, you will have to make a simple html-page with the following code:

if you open the page in your browser you can enter the desired page in the input field. If you click "GO" this page will open.

=> You can jump to pages directly into the story. So, if you fail on a step, you can simply start on this position.

i hobe you can handle the instructions. if not, ask again.
theomen
Pilot fish

Postby AngryH » Fri, 08Oct03 16:29

Theomen method works perfectly. I finally had the chance to see the ending (one ending?) of the Surprise story... which is quite disappointing actually.

Anyway, you guys made me want to play the whole game again! [img]smile/mad.gif[/img] :p Except for the surprise story, which I saved exactly where the action begins...

So what is the minimum amount of credits you need to finish the stories:

Fitness girl:

- Whiskey (10 credits). Permanent

River babe:

- Ice cream (5)

Barely 18:

- pay for coffee (4)
- pay for taxi? (2?)

Witch:

- pay for pool (2)
- pay for stockings? (4?)

Correct me if I'm wrong please.
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby machamp623 » Fri, 08Oct03 23:47

does any one have the values for certain scenes to use in the html tool?
machamp623
lagoon predator

Postby JeNeSaisPas » Fri, 08Oct31 17:25

Hey, i have a little problem with the previous "hacks". When i use them and i fill in a certain value for a scene it sometimes says that i don't have enough credits for it.
Does someone know how to surpass this part? Or could someone give me some values that skip the parts where i need credits?
JeNeSaisPas
Pilot fish

Postby supersteve » Sun, 08Nov09 18:01

hey theomen,

i don't understand how do that

i'm not really good with computers

can you help me please?

thanx
supersteve
Pilot fish

Postby hungirlypro » Thu, 08Nov13 12:44

Just curious if anybody had any walkthroughs or hints for the witch hq scenario. I have tried everything possible I could think of to buy her shots and playing pool and buying the fishnet stockings fully and paying half. Always ends though. I had figured out the gym car and river girl no problem but the one I could use some help. THanks
hungirlypro
Pilot fish

Postby moonkee » Fri, 08Nov28 11:25

hungirlypro... what was your question on the witch? The key is to make her feel comfortable. buy the stockings and play it cool... she'll suggest helping her with the rooms upstairs. When the time is right... Image
moonkee
great white shark

Postby Trscroggs » Fri, 08Nov28 21:32

could you be a little more specific please, I can't seem to get her to get past putting the fishnets on. I've tried tons of combinations, but it doesn't seem to have any impact.
Trscroggs
Pilot fish

Postby Fishlips » Tue, 08Dec02 14:42

I've got the same problem as Hungirly Pro- the girl's happy (well, smiling and showing her teeth) on the right as I get to the end of the game, I buy/share the cost of the tights an then 'damn I've got stuff to do'. What have I missed?
Thanks!
Fishlips
Pilot fish

Postby moonkee » Wed, 09Jan07 20:11

Sorry, I haven't played this one for a few months. it seems like u are being a bit to pushy... don't be too flirtatious, but don't shoot her down.
moonkee
great white shark

Postby just_me » Thu, 09Jan08 10:47

is it possible to finish the witch HQ with only 2 credits if it is please tell me how
just_me
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games