hungirly.com hints

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hungirly.com hints

Postby brownie5960 » Mon, 09Feb23 09:32

right, sorry, my bad,!
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby foobar » Thu, 09Feb26 17:09

Hi,

As far as I can determine, you can complete all the original stories without credits, save for Barely Legal and The Witch, for which I needed the 2 you get when you join to buy coffee and play pool respectively.

So can anyone give me any credit free hints for the Surprise story, as from the looks of it I may have to shell out and buy some credits.
foobar
great white shark

Postby sexdick » Mon, 09Mar02 20:29

I want hints for witch HQ
even i pays cards!

plz u want it!!
sexdick
Pilot fish

Postby sexdick » Sat, 09Mar07 14:10

Plz i use tamper data & i want the numbers for barely 18 to avoid the taxi pay!'

plz fast !
sexdick
Pilot fish

Postby AngryH » Sun, 09Mar08 21:57

foobar wrote : Hi,

As far as I can determine, you can complete all the original stories without credits, save for Barely Legal and The Witch, for which I needed the 2 you get when you join to buy coffee and play pool respectively.

So can anyone give me any credit free hints for the Surprise story, as from the looks of it I may have to shell out and buy some credits.

What? You finished fitness and river without spending credits? You mean no credits at all? No whiskey, no book, no tan, nothing? Man, you're ace!

I'm probably not the one who can give YOU hints, but AFAIK there is no way to finish the surprise story without buying the maxi memory card, as the only thing you do is to take pictures, once the memory card runs out of space the game is over...
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby foobar » Mon, 09Mar09 19:01

Angry H,

I'm ashamed to say that I only completed The River and The Fitness Girl with the walkthroughs that are provided in this thread. I'm fairly sure those were without credits, but if I did spend any, they were the two you get when you join. Wish I'd taken the time to find the way myself now.

Basically, if you say the exact right things at crucial points, you avoid situations where you're made to shell out credits (or at least more than those initial two. And I haven't found a way to fully complete the Surprise game without buying the memory card).

Unlike what some in this thread say, you don't need to buy the book. With pretty much all of the girls try not to overly come on to them until they're really not offering you a choice and are obviously gagging for it. Be funny, but never at their expense. Generally speaking, try to prolong conversations and situations rather than cutting to the chase.

There are some cultural quirks that take a while to figure out if you're not Hungarian. For example in the Witch story, I initially presumed it was a good manners (it would be in the UK, where I live) to let her break at pool. Apparently though, she likes it if you go first.

Her pic on the left hand side of the screen is crucial. If you get to a point where you can't continue without paying credits and the pic is of her scowling, you've given the wrong answer somewhere. It may not have been a bad answer and with credits you can rescue the situation later, but it wasn't the ideal one.
Hope that helps.
foobar
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Tue, 09Mar10 09:02

foobar wrote :
Unlike what some in this thread say, you don't need to buy the book.

Because you didn't buy the book? No offense, but you needed help. I figured out the answer because I have the book. I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that the book is a good purchase.

It is certainly possible to stumble through the games until you find the perfect path but it takes a lot more patience than the average person has. Clearly many people do not have the patience to figure it out as they came here begging for exact walkthroughs and hacks.

The book is a very good way to actually PLAY the game without getting a headache, begging for help, or hacking. For those like me who want to do it all themselves this will save credits in the long run.

Here's why:

Some answers make her mood change a very small amount and her picture does not change. So you can have 2 good answers and neither will change the picture, BUT one will move her mood higher than the other. This adds up over several answers so 5 questions later you see the picture change and you don't know whether it was the answer you just gave, or a combination with a previous answer. The only way to know this is to have the book or test every combination.

So you say you'll test every combination, well that's certainly possible. But what happens when you run into something you have to buy? You might not be able to confirm that you made every optimal choice until after that point. In which case trying every combination would require going back and paying again every time, hence I say the book saves money. You can test every answer for optimal mood increase until you get to a pay point. Then you just pay and save. Your save game has her mood as high as possible so you never need to pay again.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby foobar » Tue, 09Mar10 15:17

"Because you didn't buy the book? No offense, but you needed help. I figured out the answer because I have the book. I'd say that's a pretty good indicator that the book is a good purchase.

It is certainly possible to stumble through the games until you find the perfect path but it takes a lot more patience than the average person has. Clearly many people do not have the patience to figure it out as they came here begging for exact walkthroughs and hacks.

The book is a very good way to actually PLAY the game without getting a headache, begging for help, or hacking. For those like me who want to do it all themselves this will save credits in the long run."

Fair point, can't argue with that. I would say though that I completed the Witch (after finishing the other games admittedly) with very little blundering and restarting, it did all seem quite logical which is why I question whether you truly need the book.

While it's undoubtedly beneficial in a world without walkthroughs, for the cheapskate unwilling to buy credits (myself and many others), yet strong enough to resist the lure of following a walkthrough, I think there are certain general trends that emerge from playing a few times. As you point out, you may have more money to spend and less time to devote to it, so it's up to the individual.

As I say, I wish I hadn't followed the River and Fitness Girl walkthroughs rather than work them out for myself, so I'm a poor test study.

But if you're a cheap bastard with plenty of time on your hands you should retain the hope that you can complete these games without spending any cash.
foobar
great white shark

Postby sexdick » Tue, 09Mar10 21:53

i already have tamper data and played with it until i go to the pay for taxi scence then i can't continue
i made here naked after a wesky drink when i tayped 2080 in tamper data
but there is another scences that i want to see it after taxi scence but i can't!

all i want the numbers to continue after the taxi scence:(
sexdick
Pilot fish

Postby xeris89 » Wed, 09Mar11 06:43

foobar wrote :
I would say though that I completed the Witch (after finishing the other games admittedly) with very little blundering and restarting, it did all seem quite logical which is why I question whether you truly need the book.

Yup, I intended to convey that it is highly recommended, not required to finish the game.

I suppose the way I see it, someone who is bent on exploring every route personally probably wouldn't be reading here anyway. So the people who will read my recommendations are the type that lack the patience. You already need a good number of credits to complete the surprise and fitness stories, so it's only a few bucks more to load up. And with the extra credits you might as well buy the book, IMO
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby AngryH » Fri, 09Mar13 22:23

foobar, don't get me wrong, I finished all games a loooong time ago and I didn't have "the book". I did spend some unecessary credits, though.

So, we (me, you, xeris) are basically saying the same thing: if you don't have the book you either follow a walkthrough (you) or have to spend some more $$ (me).

I was just surprised that there was a way to finish River and Fitness without credits. Are you really sure you can reach a succesful ending with the Fitness Babe without whiskey (it's just out of curiosity, I can't replicate the scenario with my account as I already bought the whiskey and once you buy something from the shopping center, it's yours forever).

FYI I also bought a tanning, but I really don't see how helpful it is. Wild guess: it helps improve their good reactions (you are more handsome or something).
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby aznsnstn » Sun, 09Apr12 09:57

anybody know any more scene ids for hungirly
aznsnstn
Pilot fish

Postby Budokai » Sun, 09Apr12 19:45

is there any hc on this games, or it's just like Erosgames?
Budokai
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Tue, 09Apr14 06:59

No HC Budokai :(
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby hunfan » Tue, 09May19 15:52

Sorry to bring this topic up again but I would really need some help on witch HQ, from what I understood we can finish it with only 2 credits (the pool) but I just don't get how, I tried many things but it would take too much time to try every ways (and I would need many many mailboxes...). So I am just asking how not to buy new fishnets but still continue the story plz ^^
hunfan
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games