hungirly.com hints

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hungirly.com hints

Postby foobar » Thu, 09Jan15 21:07

I too would love a walkthru on the Barely 18, or at least to know how to progress beyond the jogging bit.
foobar
great white shark

Postby foobar » Tue, 09Feb10 23:31

Hi,

Just posting to pathetically beg again to see if anyone can offer a hint for getting the Barely 18 past the jogging bit. Is it possible without credits?
foobar
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Wed, 09Feb11 09:17

Yes, you can get past jogging without credits. Here's a couple of hints. If you let her decide she will actually ask you and then you choose to run. When you stop, she enjoys you being funny.

How did I discover this? As I have mentioned before there is an item you can buy in the Hungirly gift shop for 8 credits called understanding women. You can see how your answers effect her. Knowing the best answers will probably save you credits in the long run.

That is why I keep saying nobody needs a walkthrough. The game makes it easy. Just buy that book and you can find the best answers by yourself.

As a bonus, here is the best way to manage your credits:
1)You need to buy the 80 credits for $20 package. It's the best deal and you're going to spend more than 30 credits anyway.
2)Buy the book. Don't be stingy and expect someone else to give you all the right answers. Even with the right answers you will spend 30 credits and that assumes you don't screw up and don't want to play the new girl he is releasing.
3)buy whiskey while you are in the store. You will need it for the fitness babe.
4)Play each game and test each option to find the best one without spending credits. Eventually you will find a point that you cannot pass without spending credits. Spend the credits and then save the game. If you don't save you will have to spend credits each time you want to pass that point. So, now you can test each option and if you piss her off you can restore the game and not have to spend credits again.

Currently you only need to spend credits during Witch HQ, Barely 18, and Surprise. You have 3 save slots so that works out perfectly.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby foobar » Sun, 09Feb15 02:58

For what it's worth, I managed to finish the Barely 18 with only the 2 credits you get when you join using the above advice. By suggesting your flat for her to shower, you avoid paying for the taxi.

Now, is it possible to finish the Witch with 0 or 2 credits? Once you get into the pool game and she rips her stocking it seems like you don't have many options. I take it the pool game and the stocking rip are inevitable? Or is there a way not to pay the 2 credits for the pool?
foobar
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Tue, 09Feb17 04:11

If she REALLY likes you then you get another option for stockings.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby brownie5960 » Thu, 09Feb19 18:26

how would i play the game over again? i played barely 18 once without credits, made it all the way & then tried it with the witch hq, only to be told i needed credits for the game to continue, any cheats ?
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby machamp623 » Thu, 09Feb19 23:10

there was an html thing that allowed you to jump around the site, but i dont have it, does any one else?
machamp623
lagoon predator

Postby brownie5960 » Fri, 09Feb20 04:25

hHi guys, Im not such a newbie to the forums, only to the hungirly game, anyway, i've got a question, I need a walk through sent to me on how to operate the tamper system step by step, I've tried, all I get is a message box that flashes [img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img] [quote][/quote]
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby foobar » Fri, 09Feb20 18:48

Hi Brownie,

Don't know about the tamper system, but you get two credits every time you sign up, so I just created a new email address and re-registered.
foobar
great white shark

Postby brownie5960 » Sat, 09Feb21 19:18

my next question, or at least referral is this, if a person is on ie7, possibly doesn't know about Mozilla Firefox, what then, what do we use
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby moonkee » Sun, 09Feb22 02:22

Machamp623... I have the cheat, but don't know if shark allows us to post it...

if it's allowed i'll send it, if it's not I will obey the rules... sorry.

Shark staff what's your verdict?
moonkee
great white shark

Postby brownie5960 » Sun, 09Feb22 08:27

hey machamp, send it to me through my email address at brownie13993620@yahoo.com,. my apologies to shark for doing this, but i'd be doing this for the other games as well!. I'm awaiting the arrival of the cheerleaders as well as bloodheart 2!
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby machamp623 » Sun, 09Feb22 10:01

Sorry brownie i dont have it, it was another comp and i didnt transfer it with me, and moonkee hasent got the goahead to send it apparently. though you can find it on the other hungiry related thread i think you just hav eto look for it.
machamp623
lagoon predator

Postby xeris89 » Mon, 09Feb23 01:08

brownie5960 wrote : my apologies to shark for doing this, but i'd be doing this for the other games as well!. I'm awaiting the arrival of the cheerleaders as well as bloodheart 2!

Those other games that you listed are different. The creator offers them for free. You are asking for instructions to hack a paid game against the designer's wishes. That is a bit different.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby Circlebox » Mon, 09Feb23 06:11

This game is very fun, the only bad thing is that I don't have much money to spend with credits :(
Circlebox
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games