Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby tlaero » Tue, 11Mar22 17:49

Okay, it's now available.

http://rapidshare.com/files/453755635/Christine.zip

Leo, if you'd like to mirror this on playforce one, you're welcome to.

Thanks Phreaky for being such a great game writing partner. This was a long one, but I'm really happy with the result.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby nvtsbamf » Tue, 11Mar22 18:05

thanks
nvtsbamf
great white shark

Postby ad_reloaded » Tue, 11Mar22 18:45

Excellent work to make such a game. I really appreciate the effort.
ad_reloaded
great white shark

Postby Synthus » Tue, 11Mar22 20:18

Would it be possible to host it on hotfile or mediafire too? rapidshare is a bit of a bummer to download from.
Synthus
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Tue, 11Mar22 20:27

Pretty good so far on 'easy' - got as far as possible. The artwork is excellent as well as the character interaction and plot.

Btw I found a spelling mistake but I'm afraid I forgot to make a note of what or where it was - next time I'll try 'medium' but I'll also try to keep an eye on anything that could do with being fed back
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Tue, 11Mar22 21:12

Synthus wrote : Would it be possible to host it on hotfile or mediafire too? rapidshare is a bit of a bummer to download from.

I've been finding the latest incarnation of RapidShare a right so-and-so to use with Chrome on a Netbook - essential buttons get covered up when you want to finalise the download and the RapidShare DownloadHelper 1.1.1 for Chrome doesn't work with it.

I had to fire up Firefox, and even then my automatic helper on that wasn't playing so I had to do it all manually
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Serge » Tue, 11Mar22 22:01

Excellent game as you're both used to do.
I've already say it : Tlaero and Phreaky is a very good team.

Thanks a lot

The last saved checkpoint is a very good and useful idea.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby ludwig » Tue, 11Mar22 22:11

thanks for the game, for the first try i was traveling on the 'hard' way :-) so i didn't get 15 points, but i don't give up

great to play it!
thanks
ludwig
great white shark

Postby outrider » Wed, 11Mar23 00:27

phreaky,
tlaero,

As all of your games, this game is excellent, guys.
So much variety. Several threesomes and even foursomes! The storyline is good, and there's some good humor - had a good laugh a couple of times :)

You rock, guys; thanks so much for creating and sharing a great game!
outrider
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Mar23 00:30

On my first play-through I stayed loyal to Christine during the events in the shower... but if I found out a girl was testing me like that, I would dump her the next moment.

That said, I like the check-point system but I'm not sure if it's working properly, at least on hard mode. I was allowed to get to the 4th date at the gun range, and it doesn't seem possible to get more than 57 points. Again, this is on hard mode. I suspect I didn't get enough points in earlier parts of the game, which would make that saved point useless to me.

If I'm wrong I guess I'll just have to pixel hunt better.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby blaman » Wed, 11Mar23 00:47

Great job as usual ! I admire people who are willing to spend so much of their time to create games like this one :)

Unfortunately, while the game is really good and I can see how much work went into creating it, it left me with mixed feelings. I didn't finish it all, some of the later chapters I only know from peaking into the files... Well, here is a short summary of what I liked and what I didn't.

Please do understand that I am in no way trying to criticize, but trying to provide support. Also - possible spoilers, watch out !

+++ Size - woah, it is HUGE !
+++ bug-free ? I played more than once (on Opera) and had no problems whatsoever
+++ Story, amount of chapters
+++ Structure of the game - I think it's a great idea ! One day, than another with interesting and original things here and there
+++ Restart from checkpoint - absolutely awesome
+++ Variety
++ Difficulties
+ Some of the personality things - SPOILER - like on shooting range where your answers have to be a bit different than usual. It adds a lot to the game - not a dumb chick, but a sensible one. Liked that a lot
+ How you wrap up the topic of watching your neighbor
+ Detail level of our date
And a lot more of course ;)

Ok, now the downsides...
- It's all a matter of personal preferences of course - I have no problems with threesomes and lesbians, yet some of the things happening later on are beyond what I treat as acceptable. I would prefer if the game "calmed down" toward the end, with the characters going into a more serious relationship instead of pushing it to the limit. But as I said - that's my personal feeling, not a critique
- Again a matter of personal preferences - I don't find Christine attractive. I mean - she has everything in the correct place, correct sizes and so on, nothing to complain. But her face is just... A bit plain. Lacks something... exotic ? She's pretty and stuff but not one that I wouldn't be able to stop looking at. But again - it all comes down to personal preferences ;)
- I think it is possible to simply get stuck. Happened to me on the party, where I started with 60 points and was unable to get to the required 70. Maybe I missed something along the way though
- Our lady friend... Being an agent in a big company... Wouldn't exactly pass a psychological tests ;)

To sum up - a really great game that can hardly be improved :) Absolutely recommended
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby outrider » Wed, 11Mar23 00:57

Graen, it is possible to get 60 points on the gun rage date. Read the spoiler below for a way to get more points:

[color=DFE7EE]Christine says: "Maybe. But you'll be alive up until that point..."
You answer: "I don't think so".
After that, you will get to squeeze her right boob, before fondling both of them together, and get additional points for this.[/color]
outrider
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Mar23 01:29

outrider wrote : Graen, it is possible to get 60 points on the gun rage date.
Thanks outrider.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby okimaon1 » Wed, 11Mar23 01:40

Dudes, I am speechless.
Finished the game, I feel like I REALLY know Christine. at the end my thoughts became like her thoughts...
the story line is so good this could very well be a small feature film. a very erotic one. something like "basic instinct" :)
every time i thought i knew what to expect you suprised me.
so real.

congratulations.
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby bforce » Wed, 11Mar23 03:01

Very nice game.

- Christine makes sense. If you get to know her better and pay attention it's easy to make the right choices.
- On "hard" it still makes sense, but it's still a little more "point hunting" via try and error sometimes. Since it's hard mode it's ok for me and it pays off in the end anyway. :) But yes, sometimes it's not possible to finish a level if you missed points earlier on, that's a little unfair but doesn't keep me from trying again from the beginning. ^^
- The girls are all VERY hot. Personally i prefer Sandy and Vanessa over Christine tho.

Thumbs up for the massive content, it's really a long game. Personally i prefer a "broad" game with some completely different possibilities where you can choose locations and have the feeling that you can explore the game. Now it's "only" a linear game and once you reached the end you don't have the feeling that you maybe missed out on something. But i realize that this was your plan becuase alternating storylines etc. are MUCH more work, especially if you plan to have a lot of content.

Very nice job all in all! Thank you! :)
bforce
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games