Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 11Mar24 10:44

Many thanks Tlaero & Phrealy
Excellent work in making such a great game. I really appreciate the effort,Christine isn't my type as many others have stated.

Although its what Tlaero was aiming for 'a love hate style' [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Miss Keeley but happy to know she will return Image

Now on to finished the hard mode -:)

Thanks again [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Mar24 10:46

Tlaero, phreaky,
I thought that I had commented but on checking that is not so.

At this point I have but played through the easy and then went to the medium where I began to "test the waters". I found that by doing so I occasionally lost a point or two; only to be expected.

I do need to go back in to explore further a little later. I did investigate the image files and was amazed at the quality of imagery across that huge range.

So far I have enjoyed what I have seen and look forward to investigating further.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby outrider » Thu, 11Mar24 12:31

Tlaero,

It's so good to see you and Phreaky being enthusiastic about your upcoming games. I mean, you've just release a huge game that I'm sure must have burned you out, and you are already thinking about your next creation and even the one after the next! Incredible :)

It's so great that you enjoy creating those games as much as we enjoy playing them :)

I can't say this enough times: THANKS GUYS! :)
outrider
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 11Mar24 14:01

One more that I missed
bar20: unconsious

tlaero wrote :
I see that Christine's characterization really ruffled some feathers. Good. (-: As a storyteller, my goal is to cause an emotional response in you. Even though Keeley is a FAR better person, twenty years from now, none of you are going to remember her. But half of you will still remember Christine (even if it isn't fondly). Dislike is a strong emotion, and, yes, I'm purposely toying with your feelings by subjecting you to it. Guilty as charged, but every storyteller does it.

I won't make it a habit of plucking this string, though. The next game we're planning to do is a Keeley one. She'll be less uncomfortable. But the one after that ... watch out!

The first part reminds me of Machiavelli saying that it's better to be feared than loved. I'm not entirely sure that I agree with either.

I am looking forward to the next game though, as I have a fondness for romance in adult games. Perhaps it's the rarity value.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby luke » Thu, 11Mar24 16:19

All my compliments to the team : the game is AWESOME
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby sinthoras » Thu, 11Mar24 16:37

@Tlaero: I think you achieved the good balance by adding checkpoints. This way you can do some mistakes and still proceed or when you made to many mistakes in one passage you can restart that passage.

Many other long games don't have these checkpoints and it can be very frustrating to replay 30min of a game to a certain point only to find out, that you made another mistake.
sinthoras
great white shark

Postby qria » Thu, 11Mar24 17:36

great game! the length of the game was also perfect! keep up the good work guys
qria
Pilot fish

Postby Rekitt » Thu, 11Mar24 20:42

OKies,
I found secret ending after digging through the files and how to achieve. I would not have got it.

It does not actually make sense that the character would get all strikes. Some being that a nice guy would do, and some that a not so nice guy would do.
Rekitt
Pilot fish

Postby kasis » Thu, 11Mar24 23:39

This was damn good! I really enjoyed playing. Storyline and scenes perfect, I was pretty excited while going trough. Christine pretty, other girls... so so, but this is individual. Regarding difficulty it is hard to say, I finished it quite easily on hard level but probably those who got laid Ariane and Keely got some skills allready. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] For beginners probably it is hard [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
Yes and idea about checkpoints and scores I like.
Thanks guys for exciting hours!

P.S. Secret scene... please someone give at least general hint...
kasis
sirens hunter

Postby blaman » Fri, 11Mar25 00:04

ok... well... the secret... is not really about Christine ;)
blaman
lagoon predator

Postby outrider » Fri, 11Mar25 01:21

General hint for the secret scene (select the text below to read the spoiler):
[color=DFE7EE]Go for it with Sandy, don't plant the webcam in the neighbour's bedroom, and refrain from exploiting Vanessa in the dance hall. That should do it.[/color]
outrider
great white shark

Postby VRaptorX » Fri, 11Mar25 08:53

OK....I need 60 points to pass the gun test. I start out with 44 at the last checkpoint. It is even possible for me to win?
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby MisterPoe » Fri, 11Mar25 08:56

The girl may be the most beautiful I've seen in a game thus far. Quality work!
MisterPoe
sirens hunter

Postby VRaptorX » Fri, 11Mar25 08:56

nevermind...just barely made it with exactly 60.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby VRaptorX » Fri, 11Mar25 09:11

OK...now I'm stuck. I seem to only get 67 at max. What am I doing wrong?
VRaptorX
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games