Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby kaptan » Wed, 11Mar30 19:14

thanks for this great game fellas and thank you for sharing it freely!! keep up the good work!!
making smtg better will be a real challenge for you :D maybe for the next game you can alternate the good endings at end of every date just like leonizer does( this might cause problems about the file size though).. well im sure that u'll figure out smtg cool again..

and finally i liked Sandy best..
kaptan
sirens hunter

Postby zarkon » Wed, 11Mar30 19:59

phreaky, about which model I prefer, in my case its pretty obvious: definitely Christine. In fact, all of them are terrific, but you happen to choose for her the skin and hair colour I prefer. Honestly, you did a superb job. So, you and tlaero are responsible for this. Keep it up, guys, you make a superb team!
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby Thrain » Wed, 11Mar30 22:22

Phreaky: In my case I prefer Sandy, then Vanessa and finally equally Chistine and Patty.

Why ?
Not that simple ! For each it's a mix between pure physical appearance, expression, clothes, and... personality.
I am pretty sure of the order but I cannot really explain why.

From all characters from arianaB's like games, it's Kelly from Chaotic I prefer as model.
Thrain
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 11Mar30 23:09

zarkon wrote : I totally agree with ExLibris: everybody puts his point of view, by putting his real self into play ,and either like or hate her. I disagree on some points that I can't see in her. You say she is confident. I see an extremely insecure person, who acts aggresively because she is been hurt before (she sais that near the end) and that's why she has trust issues. A confident person (or worse, a self-centered one) doesn't isn't so much interested in that aspect. She constantly says to Adrian not to ever lie to her, pointing out that it's the most important thing between them. Practically she desperatelly seeks for someone to be there for her. She begs for it. And remember what she says at the end: "I'm pretty attached to you...". A self- centered person simply doesn't care about you feelings. A confintent one cares a little, but since she knows what she wants doesn't admit being "attached" to anything. So my opinion of Christine is absolutely positive: a sweet, lovable girl who just wants to be loved, but afraid to open up because she doesn't want to be hurt again.

'Outwardly confident' would have been a more accurate way of putting it. When she talks to Vanessa we see how much of that is a facade that she presents to the world. It's Adrian's lack of confidence that enables her to act the way she does around him.

When I said she was self-centred I was thinking of her indifference to Vanessa's feelings at the nightclub ("She'll get over it"), her indifference to Adrian's feelings if he doesn't want a threesome or a foursome, her indifference to Patty's feelings when she doesn't want a foursome (Adrian isn't even surprised that she steamrolls over her), her indifference to Patty and Tyrone's rights when she makes Adrian place a webcam in their bedroom, and so on. I can't think of any point in the game where she asks Adrian how he feels and has genuine interest in the answer.

You've picked pretty much the only time she ever says she cares about Adrian. She uses the word 'love' twice in the entire game, both times in reference to Adrian's feelings (about her ass and what they're going to do the next day). You could certainly read that as insecurity, a reluctance to commit her feelings in case she gets hurt again. Her need to be totally in control of the relationship would stem from the same source. I'm just not as certain as you that that one statement outweighs the rest of her behaviour.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby ctunnel » Thu, 11Mar31 00:12

Before discovering a walkthrough, I was looking at sourcecode to "cheat" at the game (and still not getting past the fifth date) and it looks like a little modding could be done to expand the story, just for my own purposes of course. Heck, with Photoshop, I might be able to piece together some new images to work with as well.

Is the game created to be modded that easily?
I have a blog. http://indulgemeforaminute.blogspot.com
ctunnel
great white shark

Postby ctunnel » Thu, 11Mar31 00:13

Oh, and I just wanted to say I completely lost a day to this game. Awesome work, guys.
ctunnel
great white shark

Postby torpedohead » Thu, 11Mar31 00:40

One of the best games I've played. Just awesome.

Where can I play more of your games?
torpedohead
Pilot fish

Postby zarkon » Thu, 11Mar31 00:42

Ok. ExLibris, I played it many times over, focusing on what she says in every occasion. I think I have a more complete profile of her now, and it will certainly surprise you, the way it surprised me. Here it is:
Christine is almost totally inexperienced in matters of relationships and sex. Quite the opposite of self confident. It sounds too extreme, but if you see her steps one after another you may agree. It all fits: she is a grown woman with the behaviour of a teenager! I said she is insecure: that's an understatement. In fact she is absolutely terrified. I think she has been hurt more than once, the expression "serial victim" I think fits her perfectly. She is something like an overgrown schoolgirl! I have a complete profile of her, read it and I'm open for discussion. Her main points of her are: trust issues, shyness and immaturity. I'll present those with phrases she uses.
TRUST:
Start: I like the honesty. It's more important than anything else
Saouna (after Adrian not cheating on her): She would have enjoyed it. And I would have killed you.
After Adrian addmitting spying on her:
I've been hurt too many times before. I wanted to make sure you're the kind of guy who would tell me the truth.
Even if it's uncomfortable.Thank you for being that guy.
SHYNESS:
After ride: I want to keep my pants on today
Lesbian scene: you will get to see me fully naked for the first time.
You're surprised that Christine sounds a little timid
Christine fondles Vanessa's breasts for a moment as she considers. Finally, she nods.
Pool: When you catch up, she rolls over, but covers her breasts.
Notice that she never shows anything before Adrian does.in my opinion that shows fear.
LACK OF EXPERIENCE:
Lesbian scene: Oh god. You've done that before.
This is even better than I thought it would be.
Confessing to Adrian:
You're a great boyfriend, Adrian. You've been a lot of fun, and you haven't been pressuring me to jump into bed before I was ready.
And now that part that proves that lack of experience: when she has sex with Adrian, she surrenders and passes the control to him.

"She whispers Touch me.
How do you want me?
Ooh, Father Adrian, I thought you were here to teach my tribe about your god...
Does your god want you to drive it deep inside me? That's what I want...
Pray? I have to pray?
But I really want more!
Please god, I want him to fuck me....
Oh god! I need it. Please Adrian. Fuck me! I need you deep inside me. I'm begging you.
Ooh, Father Adrian, I thought you were here to teach my tribe about your god...
You were awesome, Stud. I'll have to really work at finding something to top that...
Dear, at the rate you're going, I'm going to need to start keeping up with you!
Christine, maybe you should show Sandy something Vanessa taught you...
Give Adrian a try, Patty. He's amazing."
Do you think that a confident person would make that change?
And as for the immaturity part, she react like some of the hischool girlfriends we all had:
Dinner: Then let's put it to the test. Which day of the week did we have our first date?
(And several questions in the style of "when was our first kiss?" or "What is our favorite song?". Things you expect from a schoolgirl).
Beach: You spend the morning trying to be covert about staring at Christine in her bikini. She makes fun of you for it, so you start openly ogling her.
Really? Even after I shared you with Sandy?

That explains her irrational leaps from trust issues to the threesome and fouresome: she is simply playing! Trying to find someone to complete her emotionally, and fill in for the time she has lost.
I have more examples, but what I think is that in the end everybody sees what he wants to see. I say that because I'm sure that you can find other examples that lead to a different conclusion. Maybe I just want her to be that way.What matters here is that tlaero and phreaky created a character so real that we started a debated over her. Anyway, if you want to say anything on this matter, I'm open to discuss it.
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby ctunnel » Thu, 11Mar31 02:01

Just a quick question for anyone... I was going through the images folder and saw an image named "christine_bj10.gif". Where does that image come up in the game? I don't recall seeing it.
ctunnel
great white shark

Postby Xyzzy987 » Thu, 11Mar31 02:15

Well, to try to answer Phreaky's question, and this is just my own opinion, of course...

My preferred look of a character has a lot to do with the role of the character in the game. If the character portrayed is a "vile temptress" type, then a short skirt, exotic looks, long legs, and big tits are to be expected. A shy, demure character normally has smaller breasts, slacks, a sweater, and probably wears glasses. This would be all the better if the point of the story is to draw this character out of her shell, and thereby change her looks through the course of the game.

This is what makes Christine difficult. She's the lead character, and is very strong, bold, and knows what she wants (previous psychological profiles noted), and yet she does not follow the stereotypes. I love it! Her breasts could be slightly larger, but only slightly. And while she is pretty, she is a bit plain. So perhaps a slightly more exotic look, like Vanessa, wouldn't go amiss. None of this should be taken as criticism, though, I'm quite happy with her as she is.

One thing I really do like in Phreaky's artwork is that the women do have widely different looks, they are not all popped out of the same mold. That's excellent!

Thanks for the great work.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Postby cowboyblob » Thu, 11Mar31 03:04

ctunnel wrote : Just a quick question for anyone... I was going through the images folder and saw an image named "christine_bj10.gif". Where does that image come up in the game? I don't recall seeing it.

It's an optional position on the Sixth Date.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby dryheave » Thu, 11Mar31 03:23

You know your creation is a success when people are spending days psychoanalyzing it.
dryheave
great white shark

Postby Ripe » Thu, 11Mar31 03:47

You know, you're all analyzing Christine but I'm a hell of a lot more worried about Adrian...

I mean, he's shy, not very experienced with woman and he organizes he's daily life so he could be home and watch a hot neighbour change in front of a window. With a binoculars! That he bought just for that!

That sound more like early beginning of some serial rapist/killer than a nice guy...

Oh and Zarkon, you missed one line:
"You've been so great. I thought I had finally found someone worth finding...
(Sniffs) But you're a just liar like all the rest. Get out. I don't want to ever see you again."

A line you get if you lie about color of her underwear...
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Boris404 » Thu, 11Mar31 04:04

Ctunnel

For those of us pitfully struggling with the scores.

Where O where did you find help?
Boris404
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby zarkon » Thu, 11Mar31 04:23

Ripe, thanks that you mentioned that. I really missed this one. Does she really says that?
You know, this only makes my point stronger.
Does this line seems that comes from a confident, mature person? Or a frustated teenager?
And you have a point about Adrian, but first, he is not the main character here, and second, I admit I'm obsessed with Christine, so I don't care about the rest.
zarkon
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games