Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby stoper » Wed, 13Jan30 19:17

tlaero wrote:It's progressing nicely. Can't give anything resembling a date yet.

Tlaero

Awesome news. Does that mean that you're feeling better?
stoper
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Thu, 13Jan31 05:19

Marginally. I feel well enough to work on the game, but my typing speed is abysmal now. I'm coming to grips with the possibility that this is it for me now. )-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby P-Slayer » Thu, 13Jan31 07:27

tlaero wrote:Marginally. I feel well enough to work on the game, but my typing speed is abysmal now. I'm coming to grips with the possibility that this is it for me now. )-:

Tlaero

Man, I hope that turns out not to be the case -- it sounds terrifying. No one makes games like you and Phreaky.

I wish you the best and hope things turn around for you. And i'm sure this next game will be great; I know you're working on it like it will be your last.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 13Feb11 06:29

tlaero wrote:Marginally. I feel well enough to work on the game, but my typing speed is abysmal now. I'm coming to grips with the possibility that this is it for me now. )-:

Tlaero

Well, I am sure there are many of us that would be happy to type for you. Just record what you want to say, we will type it out, send it back to you and you can copy and paste it in.
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Mon, 13Feb11 07:38

Thank you for the offer. That doesn't work with the way I operate, but I appreciate it.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby LRM » Mon, 13Feb11 08:12

xravensfan wrote:
Tlaero

Well, I am sure there are many of us that would be happy to type for you. Just record what you want to say, we will type it out, send it back to you and you can copy and paste it in.

tlaero wrote:Thank you for the offer. That doesn't work with the way I operate, but I appreciate it.
Tlaero

That's an excellent idea! I wish I'd thought of it.
I'm also sorry it won't work.
Lou
Ms T please don't over do it with the wrist, I probably worry more about it than do you.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Mimailia » Mon, 13Feb11 12:18

LRM wrote:Ms T please don't over do it with the wrist, I probably worry more about it than do you.

Ditto from me.

Because my best friend makes her living typing with a failing right wrist, I know first hand how "over-use" can snowball.

I don't want to harp, but have you tried a massage therapist? Ten minutes work on her hand and wrist bought her six months of pain free use. Come to think of it, she hasn't mentioned using the brace since then either.

Be well T.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Teaser » Thu, 13Jul25 20:41

Oh crap, I just saw that you had injured your wrist. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Now I feel horrible for trying to badger you into bringing out more great stuff.

Is it carpal tunnel syndrome?
If yes think about getting some other keyboard and mouse setup.

For me getting both a low pressure keyboard (yes they cost around 140-150 €, or somewhere around $180-190) and a trackball effectively removed the carpal tunnel problems.
Yes I know trackballs are not everybodys choice but I have come to rely on it so much that I don't want to go back to using a mouse ever again.

If you need a choice of trackballs I would always prefer the Trackman Marble with the anatomical shape where you can lightly rest your hand on it.
Yes, it requires some experience to get used to but the benefits for me have been great.
Last edited by Teaser on Fri, 13Jul26 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
Teaser
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Fri, 13Jul26 04:54

Teaser wrote:Now I feel horrible for trying to badger you into bringing out more great stuff.

No worries, Teaser. Fans enjoying my work isn't a bad thing.

It's something different and more complicated than Carpal.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Jul26 14:59

Jebuz, trackballs still exist? Haven't used one of those since the early 90's
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Teaser » Fri, 13Jul26 17:27

tlaero wrote:It's something different and more complicated than Carpal.
Tlaero

Oh, sounds serious. Hope you get better soon.
Best wishes.
Teaser
great white shark

Postby SlLePER » Sat, 13Jul27 16:23

Hi
First, I just wanted to say thank you for this great game (although Christine is a bit too wild and manipulative in my personal opinion and for my taste and Adrian is... well Adrian. To be honest, I couldn't stop laughing at first at how ridiculous and selfexplainig (even for this type of game) it all looked like, but later on it all started falling together... she's even more not my type, but congratulations on well portrayed character(s) ). I just finished it on hard and now I'm trying different approach to get to the indicated secret ending, but when I try to disobey Christine second time, my score is immediately set to something around 10 (depends on current score), no matter how high or low it was before, so there is no way to raise it to required 33 to continue (now I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty certain, that it is a bug).
so... I wanted to know if it's a bug, or I'm just missing something, and if it's a bug, some advice on how to get around it.
Thanks
SlLePER
sirens hunter

Postby Teaser » Sun, 13Jul28 01:25

SlLePER wrote:Hi
First, I just wanted to say thank you for this great game (although Christine is a bit too wild and manipulative in my personal opinion and for my taste and Adrian is... well Adrian. To be honest, I couldn't stop laughing at first at how ridiculous and selfexplainig (even for this type of game) it all looked like, but later on it all started falling together... she's even more not my type, but congratulations on well portrayed character(s) ). I just finished it on hard and now I'm trying different approach to get to the indicated secret ending, but when I try to disobey Christine second time, my score is immediately set to something around 10 (depends on current score), no matter how high or low it was before, so there is no way to raise it to required 33 to continue (now I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty certain, that it is a bug).
so... I wanted to know if it's a bug, or I'm just missing something, and if it's a bug, some advice on how to get around it.
Thanks

Hi SILePER,

yep, Christine is definitely manipulative but she is still quite hot (at least to my benighted eyesight :p ).

What do you believe to be the second to have refused her?
Is it during a visit to the showers after a work out?
Anything before that is not a refusal to do something but rather a choice how to talk to her.

If it is during the shower this is the first refusal. ***EDIT after info from SiLePER***
advance the action with Sandy until she bends over with her ass to you and her arms stretched out against the wall. Ask to politely leave until you have the choice of klicking on the image and the choosing the image action 'Break down and ram into her'
If you do that after you have gotten all the previous points with Christine then Christine will warn you that you are on notice now.

If it is during the visit to the neighbors, that is the second refusal ***EDIT after info from SiLePER***
Here during the bedroom stay you have to refuse to plant the web cam; then later you also have to tell Christine that you failed to do that because you thought about it

If it is during a club visit, that is actually the third refusal.
here Christine wants you to seduce a woman to have sex with her, even if you does not want emotionless sex. Once you danced with her talk her through it in the most polite way, then tell her, that now you have come to talk it through you don't want to hurt her feelings

If you still can not advance beyond the 33 points then you have almost certainly missed some before hand.
Always check the image for a chance to kiss Christine, fondle her ass, etc.

If you still can't advance I would assume you have found a bug that I have passed. I was once able to easily play through to the secret ending.
Last edited by Teaser on Sun, 13Jul28 16:37, edited 1 time in total.
Teaser
great white shark

Postby SlLePER » Sun, 13Jul28 10:22

Hi, Teaser
thanks for the response

Teaser wrote:Hi SILePER,

yep, Christine is definitely manipulative but she is still quite hot (at least to my benighted eyesight :p ).

that she is, but with her extreme character it wouldn't matter to half the population, me included (except one night stand, which in turn, I believe, would get you few broken bones, if it wasn't her idea in the first place) because the constant testing, pushing boundaries and yes, manipulation (Adrian almost looks to me like a puppet, in master's hands of Christine)

Teaser wrote:What do you believe to be the second to have refused her?
Is it during a visit to the showers after a work out?
Anything before that is not a refusal to do something but rather a choice how to talk to her.

If it is during the visit to the neighbors, that is actually the first refusal
Here during the bedroom stay you have to refuse to plant the web cam; then later you also have to tell Christine that you failed to do that because you thought about it

If it is during the shower this is the second refusal
advance the action with Sandy until she bends over with her ass to you and her arms stretched out against the wall. Ask to politely leave until you have the choice of klicking on the image and the choosing the image action 'Break down and ram into her'
If you do that after you have gotten all the previous points with Christine then Christine will warn you that you are on notice now.

If it is during a club visit, that is actually the third refusal.
here Christine wants you to seduce a woman to have sex with her, even if you does not want emotionless sex. Once you danced with her talk her through it in the most polite way, then tell her, that now you have come to talk it through you don't want to hurt her feelings

actually, I believe, that the shower is the first and neighbors the second (I believe, that I played version from first page in this topic, if there is some other I would very much like to try it out)

Teaser wrote:If you still can not advance beyond the 33 points then you have almost certainly missed some before hand.
Always check the image for a chance to kiss Christine, fondle her ass, etc.

yes, this was almost after medium end until I figured that out and it was still annoing pixel hunting ever since.

Teaser wrote:If you still can't advance I would assume you have found a bug that I have passed. I was once able to easily play through to the secret ending.

My problem is not, that I can't get enough points (33) by the time I'm not going to plant the webcam, my problem is, that after I click on the option: "Have second thoughts..." My score is dropped 22 points down, for example, I had 35 before and 13 after or 34 before and 12 after.
SlLePER
sirens hunter

Postby Teaser » Sun, 13Jul28 16:35

SlLePER wrote:Hi, Teaser
thanks for the response

yes, this was almost after medium end until I figured that out and it was still annoing pixel hunting ever since.

Teaser wrote:If you still can't advance I would assume you have found a bug that I have passed. I was once able to easily play through to the secret ending.

My problem is not, that I can't get enough points (33) by the time I'm not going to plant the webcam, my problem is, that after I click on the option: "Have second thoughts..." My score is dropped 22 points down, for example, I had 35 before and 13 after or 34 before and 12 after.

Err, umm, duh, yepp, you were right, shower first, visit second. Got to edit that.
More info below. Otherwise check out the walkthrough for GtkC here on the lagoon where you might have missed some points.

You need all the points you can get for the secret ending. Otherwise the game will not advance (or so I believe). You need 36 points before you break down in the shower and ram Sandy. And you need all the points from checking out Patty's tits before failing to plant the webcam. It is a damn close call to actually make the secret ending, if I remember correctly. I think if you do not remain above a certain threshold level of points Christine will automatically dump you once you fuck Sandy. But that is speculation only.

If this doesn't solve your problem I'm sorry I can't help you. Maybe its a new bug or something that crops up with your version of the brower.

***EDIT Just played it through to the secret ending
At the point when I am entering the secret ending I had 61 points. Maybe you should really aim at getting all the points for staring, grabbing and fondling you can. Christine, Sandy, Patty and Vanessa all don't seem to mind that you stare at them. Warning: in the shower don't stare at Sandy's breasts once you have told her that you are not trying to see things.
Teaser
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games