Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby jc920528 » Sun, 11Apr03 08:04

Tlaero and Phreaky,

Unbelievably amazing game, I can't even count how many times I have played this game, normally I would have just looked at the walkthrough to try to get through, but you guys made it so well that I pushed through to try to unlock everything myself, it was hands down the best sim date/rpg game I have played, and that is saying a lot because that is what I spend a lot of my time doing. I have suggested this game to my friends, I like it so much. I can't wait to see what you guys do with the new keeley game.

Thank you so much and keep up the amazing work [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
jc920528
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Mon, 11Apr04 10:33

I've put a new version up:

http://rapidshare.com/files/455741641/Christine.zip

This fixes the bug you folks found plus all the spelling mistakes ExLibris found (thanks!).

It also tries out a new system that shows you how many points are available at the various points in the game. I didn't test it too heavily, so it could have some bugs. As such, I've left the original up. But if anyone would like to try the new version and tell me how it works, that would be cool.

I'm especially interested in hearing if having the max points shown is a positive addition to the game.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby trololol » Mon, 11Apr04 19:15

SPOILERS
Wow both ending were brilliant, both foursomes (i prefered the secret ending) all im going to say is follow the walkthrough on the other post than after taking up sandy then rejecting vanessa and sandy have at least 60 points (med/hard) dont wallow in self pity, pick up the phone, and take it from there (oh and say "im game..." when it comes along)
trololol
Pilot fish

Postby Beherit » Wed, 11Apr06 02:07

Hello Tlaero, Phreaky !

I just want to say one thing : please don't stop !
your game is just awesome. The graphics are good, the animation is good, the story is good, I love them!

And if I have a suggestion, I think it would be great to place a second girl that you could seduce in secret. (like Sandy in the sauna or shower, but with more difficulty...)

Exemple : you start the game with the main girl then throughout the story you meet another girl that you seduced in secret when you are alone. And you must be careful not to get caught by the main girl. I think it would be exciting. But that's just my opinion :)
I do not know if I was clear, my English is poor.

I can't wait your next game.
Beherit
sirens hunter

Postby FedoraMan » Wed, 11Apr06 04:38

Great work, gentlemen. Very well done all around; the ability to retry sections if you didn't find enough points was desperately needed for games of this style. Nothing more frustrating than playing through all the way, getting the "let's just be friends" ending or whathaveyou, and then having to start the damn game over from the beginning with no idea where you went astray. Take a well-earned rest, and know that the community will be eagerly awaiting your next venture!
FedoraMan
great white shark

Postby Serge » Thu, 11Apr07 11:48

For those who prefer French than English, here it is

http://rapidshare.com/files/456275780/C ... _Fran__ais.

Only translate English to French, no modification of the story.

I thing I had : Text color for each characters.

This file have no pictures just overwrite english version.

Cette version ne contiens pas d'images, il suffit de recopier les images depuis la version anglaise.

Have fun
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Apr07 11:54

Serge wrote : For those who prefer French than English, here it is

http://rapidshare.com/files/456275780/C ... _Fran__ais.

Only translate English to French, no modification of the story.

I thing I had : Text color for each characters.

This file have no pictures just overwrite english version.

Cette version ne contiens pas d'images, il suffit de recopier les images depuis la version anglaise.

Have fun

Serge there is an error in your link, should it by chance have a ".zip" or ".rar" extension?

Maybe not, tried those.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Serge » Thu, 11Apr07 17:43

Squeeky wrote :
Serge there is an error in your link, should it by chance have a ".zip" or ".rar" extension?

Maybe not, tried those.

Yes, that's right

Here is the good one

http://rapidshare.com/files/456275780/C ... n__ais.zip

Thanks
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby zarkon » Fri, 11Apr08 17:38

I was absent for some days, but I'm back with a question: what second ending??? Is really there a second ending (apart from the secret ending)? Is there another foursome??? How can I get there? If anoyone can help me, please do.
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby Son-of-Odin » Sat, 11Apr09 12:43

WOW!! This is the only thing I can say about this game.

@ Phreaky and Tlaero:
I think you´re the best team outside the lagoon and with this game you have surpassed yourselves. Christine is definitely the loveliest, gorgeouest and hottest girl you ever created. I´m really fallen in love with her. Many, many thanks for this great, great pleasure!!
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Frogger » Sat, 11Apr09 16:01

Can someone upload this file to 4shared?

Rapidshare never works for me :-/
Frogger
sirens hunter

Postby Frogger » Sat, 11Apr09 16:35

No worries. I managed to get it off megaupload. I hope this is the latest version though. :-)
Frogger
sirens hunter

Postby Frogger » Sat, 11Apr09 19:41

I finished the game on Hard with a score of 93.

Very impressive and deserves to go into the hall of fame!

Thanks very much for an excellent time :)
Frogger
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sat, 11Apr09 23:17

Zarkon, the main endings are the beach 4some and the secret one. The other endings are all things you go to when you fail or when you're not playing on a hard enough level.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby zarkon » Mon, 11Apr11 15:43

Tlaero, thank you for your quick answer. If you could tell me how can I activate debug mode. And one other thing: what you created here is so amazing, that I'm still playing it, although I don't know how many times I've completed it! I really can't help it. You are amazing!
zarkon
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games