Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Sniff3005 » Tue, 11Mar29 22:53

i would love some help i'm stuck at the shooting range. i get 58/60 on hard.
Sniff3005
great white shark

Postby zarkon » Tue, 11Mar29 23:22

Ok, I just finished the game. You guys ruined me! I don't feel like playing anything else for a while, because there aren't any games as good as this one. You rock!!! Can't wait to see your next work, but I'm sure it will be brilliant.
Now, concerning Christine's character: what I said at my previous post, I said them after completing the lesbian scene. What happened next prove I was right (anyway, in my point of view). And the explanation I have for the threesome and foursome, is that she is so excited that she finally found the one, is that it's her way of repaing him for all that testing. Guys, I'm sure that in the end she is madly in love with him. Keep it up, guys. You are doing an excelent work.
(By the way, where can I find a real girl like her?)
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby buffaloss » Wed, 11Mar30 00:39

Can't seem to get the max in the bar scene...only 17 total, incl. the 2 in the alley. Thoughts?
buffaloss
Pilot fish

Postby Hoboy » Wed, 11Mar30 05:03

First of all, thanks so much to Tlaero and phreaky for an awsome game - they just keep getting better. I've played maybe 15-20 times over the last few days, and enjoy it over and over again. I agree with Zarkon - I believe the characterization of Christine is a wonderful and different experience in this type of game. A mixture of vulnerability and bravado.

I seem to fluctuate between 109 and 114 points. For some reason I am missing one point in the bar - 19 max. Also, 3 points in the gun range (18 max). These are enough that I can't honestly get the secret ending (not that I haven't played it through already illicitly)...

Thanks again, all. Sooner or later I will HAVE to start trying this on my own...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby t_jobe » Wed, 11Mar30 05:49

The secret ending is definitely the best ending of GtKC. It really adds a whole new dimension to the game. First it is more difficult to achieve success than it is with the "hard" mode of the regular game, and second the player's approach towards Christine is different than it is in the regular game.

The secret ending itself is just WOW. Well worth the effort.

!!!BEWARE!!!
MINOR SPOILERS FOLLOW

That being said, I believe I found a couple of bugs. Page trans18ma.html has a link with the text "Kiss Patty's neck while..."; when that link is clicked the player is taken to a page that has nothing to do with kissing Patty's neck. Also page trans18o.html has this text at the top of the page: "Patty: Not yet, Dear, I'm not ready...", but the image displayed shows otherwise.

This sequence needs cleaning up. Otherwise the secret ending is great.

T. Jobe
t_jobe
great white shark

Postby dcyberjf » Wed, 11Mar30 07:29

aie aie aie !! i'm almost bald from trying to get enough points on Hard difficulty. Can i got a walkthrough up to the end of the Night club scene ?? please !! from the there i will continue by myself !

thank in advance !!
dcyberjf
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Mar30 07:58

dcyberjf wrote : aie aie aie !! i'm almost bald from trying to get enough points on Hard difficulty. Can i got a walkthrough up to the end of the Night club scene ?? please !! from the there i will continue by myself !

thank in advance !!
ExLibris Posted what you want in this very forum. Getting to Know Christine: Walkthrough - Spoilers!!!

All the more reason for a "Walkthrough and Cheats" forum...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 11Mar30 09:18

zarkon wrote :
And the explanation I have for the threesome and foursome, is that she is so excited that she finally found the one, is that it's her way of repaing him for all that testing.

Just out of interest, how would you explain the fact that if Adrian isn't interested in a threesome or a foursome Christine pressures him into it anyway?

I've been giving it some thought, and I don't think there's a right or a wrong way to view Christine. She's a well developed character who can support different interpretations. Every player is going to respond to Christine slightly differently, based on his/her personal tastes. If you're inclined to like Christine, you can find evidence in the game that supports a positive view of her character (especially if you play Adrian as being willing to do whatever she wants). If you're inclined to dislike Christine, you can find plenty of evidence to support a negative view as well (especially if you play Adrian as being a bit reluctant).

As an example, let's look at why Christine is attracted to Adrian. The positive view is that the main thing that attracts Christine is that Adrian is so accepting of her. A lot of men would feel threatened by a woman who could out-fight, out-drive, and out-shoot them. Yet Adrian is not only not threatened, he continually tells her how great she is. If you favour a negative view, you could look at the same evidence and say that Christine likes Adrian because he subordinates himself to her. A lot of men would feel threatened if they were being stalked and manipulated by a woman who could out-fight, out-drive, and out-shoot them. Yet Adrian not only accepts that without a murmur but complies with pretty much every 'suggestion' Christine makes. By the end of the game that has included things that are immoral, illegal and physically dangerous.

I can see why people like Christine. She's confident and adventurous, and life with her is likely to be very sexually exciting for Adrian (as long as he can "keep up"). But with equal validity you could also view her as self-centred, callous, manipulative and controlling.

Perhaps the most accurate thing you could say about her is that she is human?
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby phreaky » Wed, 11Mar30 09:26

@exlibris

I like your last phrase above :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Wed, 11Mar30 10:51

I'm very gratified to see the discussion/debate on Christine's character. To my memory, we've never had this kind of discussion with any other erotic game, even ArianeB. This kind of thing is precisely what I was going for in writing this game.

As for which interpretation is correct--you're all correct. As a writer, I expect you to bring your own experiences and prefrences to the story.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby zarkon » Wed, 11Mar30 16:46

I totally agree with ExLibris: everybody puts his point of view, by putting his real self into play ,and either like or hate her. I disagree on some points that I can't see in her. You say she is confident. I see an extremely insecure person, who acts aggresively because she is been hurt before (she sais that near the end) and that's why she has trust issues. A confident person (or worse, a self-centered one) doesn't isn't so much interested in that aspect. She constantly says to Adrian not to ever lie to her, pointing out that it's the most important thing between them. Practically she desperatelly seeks for someone to be there for her. She begs for it. And remember what she says at the end: "I'm pretty attached to you...". A self- centered person simply doesn't care about you feelings. A confintent one cares a little, but since she knows what she wants doesn't admit being "attached" to anything. So my opinion of Christine is absolutely positive: a sweet, lovable girl who just wants to be loved, but afraid to open up because she doesn't want to be hurt again.
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby zarkon » Wed, 11Mar30 17:30

I found the proof of my words, inher words. Read what she is saying at some point:
"I've been hurt too many times before. I wanted to make sure you're the kind of guy who would tell me the truth.
Even if it's uncomfortable.Thank you for being that guy."
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby phreaky » Wed, 11Mar30 17:46

@zarkon

You really understand christine :D
I think it's very good, because some people just focus on her face, tits, or ass
Credit to you for paying attention to what she' got to say
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby zarkon » Wed, 11Mar30 18:04

phreaky, thank you. I take for what I've read that you are one of the creators. If I'm right, I deeply and honestly congratulate you! You made one absolute miracle! I'm speechless! And the credit for paying attention to what she says is yours! This site has created many fantastic games, but with this one you just gave meaning to the genre "virtual date". You put personalities here. You gave them substance. For me, with this game you really created the first "virtual date" game. I'm amazed! And by the way? I just finished it for the fourth time since yesterday. Desperataly expecting your next work. Thumbs up!!!
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby phreaky » Wed, 11Mar30 18:27

Thanks zarkon, but I pass the credit to tlaero for giving christine a very strong character
Me, I just happen to create her physically an give inputs here and there :D

Well, to be honest, teaming up with tlaero has been a great pleasure.
Initially, I never intended to make a christine game, but eventually the ideas keep pouring, and we thought that we'd never finish this game :D

On the other hand, I'm just curious, could you all give me input regarding the physical appearance of the model
Which one do you like the most, christine, sandy, vanessa, or patty ?
And maybe you could describe a little the reason behind

I could use that as future reference on creating the model

Or maybe you like keeley better ? What do you think ? :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games