Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Xyzzy987 » Mon, 11Mar28 21:58

First, many thanks to Phreaky and Tlaero for this and all their fine efforts. This game, though, is the best I've seen bar none. Looking forward in anticipation to their next entry.

Now, to my question. I've played the game several times, and cannot seem to find the "secret ending". So, could someone please PM me the walkthrough? TIA!
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Mon, 11Mar28 22:32

leonizer wrote : BTW - I use Opera and everything works fine for me.
Now I'm curious as to why it works in Opera for some people but not for others...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby afaw41 » Mon, 11Mar28 22:53

Too the Two who have now created the number 2 and 3 game I most enjoy. Great work. The linear nature of the story is not as big of a let down because it is a long story and you must reach certain points to continue. I also enjoyed Keely and understand the differences between the two main characters had this story ended after the point where she would not let you in her pants that would be different. But we all must remember this is just make believe. Again Thanks for the Great Games and please keep them coming.
afaw41
great white shark

Postby zarkon » Tue, 11Mar29 01:06

Ansering to Graen's question, since I'm the one that brought it up, Opera has several issues in many things. I'm using Opera for many years and I don't have an explanation. It just don't work the way it should. I know that is not the question you were looking for, but sadly that's all I got. I'm curious myself.
And another thing: I've played many virtual date games so far, but this one is by far the best, because it's the most realistic. The characters here are more real than you thing. I resemble to Adrian more than I would want to: extremely shy, absolutely terrified in the company of pretty women, uncertain of what to do next (if there is next). As for Christine? The story of my life! It seems that I'm attracted to this kind of girls: adventurous, self confident, extremely naughty, real teasers. And I wouldn't want it any other way. Many congratulations to whoever made this masterpiece. I can't wait to see your next project, but I'm really impressed. Thumbs up!!!
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby stearate » Tue, 11Mar29 01:43

can someone please PM me with the walkthrough for the bonus scene? Loved the game, just a little stuck and frustrated.
stearate
Pilot fish

Postby sizzdaddy » Tue, 11Mar29 02:10

Yea I've finished the game on all three settings too. Tried to get the secret ending as hinted at and the best I can get is 59/60. So a semi-walk through or some hints at some "not so obvious" points would be great, thanks.
sizzdaddy
great white shark

Postby Serge » Tue, 11Mar29 02:29

tlaero wrote :
Bugs, bugs. You can never squash em all.

Tlaero

I can't find any bug. May be some very little mistake.
And I try...I try....I can't get no...(Mick Jagger Rolling stones)

I'm translating your wonderful game in french so I have to open each file one by one. Some words are difficult to translate but I don't find any bug.

I've find :
in game.js check hotel() endmedium is better than endhard
in nightclub20.html, # is better than nightclub21
in nightclub16r, something is wrong with hallway10

But i don't find anything that can prevent game from working

Thanks for your great work. Thanks to Pheaky too of course
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby critom » Tue, 11Mar29 03:13

I would also like to add my thanks for a great game, also I use Opera with no problems and have finished on medium and hard and found the secret ending. I use opera 11 I wonder whether some have scrïpting on.
On the secret ending someone put a post way back with some very good hints which worked for me but you need to get a decent score as well.
critom
Pilot fish

Postby Rabbit Hood » Tue, 11Mar29 05:03

I share the opinion of most of the 'posters' that this game is certainly one of the best games I have ever played. And many thanks to Shark who allow us to access to it.

Personaly, I really love Christine's style. In a way, she acts like a man but remaining so sexy.

Following a woman in her fantasies... nothing better to turn me on.

Thank you so much, Phreaky and Tlaero [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img].
Rabbit Hood
sirens hunter

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 11Mar29 09:12

sizzdaddy wrote : Yea I've finished the game on all three settings too. Tried to get the secret ending as hinted at and the best I can get is 59/60. So a semi-walk through or some hints at some "not so obvious" points would be great, thanks.

I've written a walkthrough for my own use. If Tlaero and phreaky are okay with it, I'll post it in a seperate thread on this forum.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby phreaky » Tue, 11Mar29 11:29

@exlibris
I've got no problem with a walkthrough in a separate thread
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 11Mar29 13:56

What a good game - the only thing I find slightly odd is that Adrian's apartment and binocular usage shows him looking down at Christine's window .........
.... so under certain circumstances later - nice touch by the way - she will not have much of a view looking up. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

I also am not as critical of Christine's character - some male egos under threat maybe - "methinks they doth protest too much".

Ok she's strong enough to know what she wants, but I've never met a woman that doesn't hate lying.
She also wants a man not to cheat on her, but is keen to expand the boundaries of her sexuality as long as her man is present.
Can't see much wrong with that myself either.

Adrian may be inexperienced or shy to start with, but if he does good he gets the gal and her loyalty too.

As to the scoring I like it - it helps you know whether you got the right answer.
I use Firefox - no problems at all, and it helps you get wonderful scores ..........
If you right click on an answer and "open in another tab" then you can explore different routes without mucking up too much .......and if you then go back to an earlier 'tab' your score jumps to what you had achieved in the other windows.

Of course that does have a backlash if you've lost points [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

Anyway tlaero and phreaky - marvellous.

It makes me wonder why a certain 'darkly nicknamed' someone else cannot turn out a more polished smooth product.
Bonhomie
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Postby zarkon » Tue, 11Mar29 16:34

Ok, since everybody tries to understand why Christine acts the way she does, I'll try to do the same, as I think I know what's going on. And I think we all missjudged her character.
Cristine is a sweetheart! An absolutely adorable, shy, insecure girl, who has been hurt several times and searching for the one that will trully love her. She needs Adrian more than he needs her! And at the end, a person like her would end up being totally in love with him, if he simply is sincere. I don't know which were the intentions of her creator, but I think I'm not very far. If you see her actions step by step, I think that you will agree. And if I said I liked her before, now I'm in the edge of falling in love with a fictional character! Whoever did this put the stakes very high. I don't think there is someone that can make something better, except him! I'm your absolute fan!
zarkon
sirens hunter

Postby buffaloss » Tue, 11Mar29 20:44

Just wondering...is there a point total (medium) to reach before the lesbian scene? I'm stuck with vanessa's tongue & finger...nothing else.

If anyone has a walkthrough they'd like to PM, feel free. Thanks

(NVM...walked away for a few minutes and when I came back there was another spot to click)
buffaloss
Pilot fish

Postby oldgreggandhis » Tue, 11Mar29 22:24

Ripe wrote : OK, after a lot of "hard work" and several tries I managed to get a 119 score without cheating... but I DIDN'T get a secret ending. So what did I do wrong?

In case someone is wondering... this are points I get at various parts of game:

Begining (alley) - 2
First date (bar) - 18
Second date (gym) - 18
Third date (webcam) - 25
Fourth date (gun range) - 21
Fifth date (nightclub) - 8
Sixth date (the deed) - 0
Seventh date (pool) - 19
Eighth date (restaurant) - 8
Ninth date (beach) - 0

Edit: I figured out what I did wrong... and I got secret ending...

Have no idea how you guys get 18 in gym (can only reach 16, out of ideas) and 21 in the gun range (only 18 for me).
Also, I'm not sure, but maybe there are some bugs in certain places. there is one scene in the sauna after gym. Kind of discreet move, but doesn't give you any additional points (while otherwise in the game they do). So maybe that's the reason. nontheless, managed to get the secret ending this way as well (by veeery thin margin). so it's possible in any case.
oldgreggandhis
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games